Shaqtin a fool (Mcgee and Dwight)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:53 pm    Post subject: Shaqtin a fool (Mcgee and Dwight)

I feel Shaq needs to stop disrespecting current laker dwight howard. Shaq stopped clowning mcgee after his twitter beef with him and when mcgee joined the lakers shaq doesnt even bring him up anymore. dwight gave up money and a contract to play here for nothing and compete which deserves more praise than hate. personally I think there should be a rule where former lakers HOFmr's are not allowed to disrespect current laker players unless its for motivation only.

contrary to what people say i think what dwight did to come back here takes courage. he basically swallowed all the vitriol fans threw at him for 7 seasons when he went to houston and came back to los angeles knowing he going to be under the same microscope.
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Shaqtin a fool (Mcgee and Dwight)

999 wrote:
I feel Shaq needs to stop disrespecting current laker dwight howard. Shaq stopped clowning mcgee after his twitter beef with him and when mcgee joined the lakers shaq doesnt even bring him up anymore. dwight gave up money and a contract to play here for nothing and compete which deserves more praise than hate. personally I think there should be a rule where former lakers HOFmr's are not allowed to disrespect current laker players unless its for motivation only.

contrary to what people say i think what dwight did to come back here takes courage. he basically swallowed all the vitriol fans threw at him for 7 seasons when he went to houston and came back to los angeles knowing he going to be under the same microscope.

Or maybe he just likes the weather and could give 2 craps about basketball.
Who knows
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Shaqtin a fool (Mcgee and Dwight)

999 wrote:
dwight gave up money and a contract to play here for nothing and compete

No he didn't. Dwight had a $5.6 million contract with the Pelicans. He took a buyout, which will be made up by the minimum contract he's getting from us. He will only lose money if we cut him. He's not playing here for free.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:07 am    Post subject:

Shaq should make fun of that clown whenever he gets the chance.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject:

I only care about the Lakers winning. Now that DH is a Laker, I'd like
to see him focused on playing and not on outside distractions; that
includes Shaq at this stage.
resgraph27
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
I only care about the Lakers winning. Now that DH is a Laker, I'd like
to see him focused on playing and not on outside distractions; that
includes Shaq at this stage.

Right. Actually a great situation has occurred in Shaq’s opinion of DW that allows to gauge where DH’s head is in his own response.

Let the games begin; this is what it’s going to be like for DW. Does he go for the bait or does he keep his mouth shut, his head down and in the game?
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Shaq should focus less on what the Lakers are doing and MORE on what his other previous teams are doing, you know, winning teams ike the Celtics, the Cavs, the Suns, the Heat and the Magic!

Or he could take some acting lessons, so he could get a bigger part in his General Commercials where he interacts with a cartoon figure...

Or he could take some voice lessons, so viewers could understand the brilliant takes he makes on his NBA shows..

Last edited by unleasHell on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Shaq should focus less on what the Lakers are doing and MORE on what his other previous teams are doing, you know, winning teams ike the Celtics, the Cavs, the Suns, the Heat and the Magic!

Or he could take some acting lessons, so he could get a bigger part in his General Commercials where he interacts with a cartoon figure...

Or he could talk some voice lessons, so viewers could understand the brilliant takes he makes on his NBA shows..

Nah. Keep clowning on Howard, Shaq 😆
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: