Shaqtin a fool (Mcgee and Dwight)

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
999
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Posts: 20069

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:53 pm    Post subject: Shaqtin a fool (Mcgee and Dwight)

I feel Shaq needs to stop disrespecting current laker dwight howard. Shaq stopped clowning mcgee after his twitter beef with him and when mcgee joined the lakers shaq doesnt even bring him up anymore. dwight gave up money and a contract to play here for nothing and compete which deserves more praise than hate. personally I think there should be a rule where former lakers HOFmr's are not allowed to disrespect current laker players unless its for motivation only.

contrary to what people say i think what dwight did to come back here takes courage. he basically swallowed all the vitriol fans threw at him for 7 seasons when he went to houston and came back to los angeles knowing he going to be under the same microscope.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LaLaLakeShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Posts: 414

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Shaqtin a fool (Mcgee and Dwight)

999 wrote:
I feel Shaq needs to stop disrespecting current laker dwight howard. Shaq stopped clowning mcgee after his twitter beef with him and when mcgee joined the lakers shaq doesnt even bring him up anymore. dwight gave up money and a contract to play here for nothing and compete which deserves more praise than hate. personally I think there should be a rule where former lakers HOFmr's are not allowed to disrespect current laker players unless its for motivation only.

contrary to what people say i think what dwight did to come back here takes courage. he basically swallowed all the vitriol fans threw at him for 7 seasons when he went to houston and came back to los angeles knowing he going to be under the same microscope.


Or maybe he just likes the weather and could give 2 craps about basketball.
Who knows
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 28269

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Shaqtin a fool (Mcgee and Dwight)

999 wrote:
dwight gave up money and a contract to play here for nothing and compete



No he didn't. Dwight had a $5.6 million contract with the Pelicans. He took a buyout, which will be made up by the minimum contract he's getting from us. He will only lose money if we cut him. He's not playing here for free.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 45219

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:07 am    Post subject:

Shaq should make fun of that clown whenever he gets the chance.
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 12382
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject:

I only care about the Lakers winning. Now that DH is a Laker, I'd like
to see him focused on playing and not on outside distractions; that
includes Shaq at this stage.
_________________
The move
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
resgraph27
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
I only care about the Lakers winning. Now that DH is a Laker, I'd like
to see him focused on playing and not on outside distractions; that
includes Shaq at this stage.


Right. Actually a great situation has occurred in Shaq’s opinion of DW that allows to gauge where DH’s head is in his own response.

Let the games begin; this is what it’s going to be like for DW. Does he go for the bait or does he keep his mouth shut, his head down and in the game?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 10065
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Shaq should focus less on what the Lakers are doing and MORE on what his other previous teams are doing, you know, winning teams ike the Celtics, the Cavs, the Suns, the Heat and the Magic!

Or he could take some acting lessons, so he could get a bigger part in his General Commercials where he interacts with a cartoon figure...

Or he could take some voice lessons, so viewers could understand the brilliant takes he makes on his NBA shows..
_________________
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?


Last edited by unleasHell on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LaLaLakeShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Posts: 414

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Shaq should focus less on what the Lakers are doing and MORE on what his other previous teams are doing, you know, winning teams ike the Celtics, the Cavs, the Suns, the Heat and the Magic!

Or he could take some acting lessons, so he could get a bigger part in his General Commercials where he interacts with a cartoon figure...

Or he could talk some voice lessons, so viewers could understand the brilliant takes he makes on his NBA shows..


Nah. Keep clowning on Howard, Shaq 😆
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB