*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks (11/01/19) Gm#5 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LakersLV
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 22 Oct 2019
Posts: 625

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
If the Playoffs started today the 1 and 8 match up will be Lakers vs Suns... would that be a sweep or a close series?


It would be Lakers Mavericks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakergirlsFan710
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
If the Playoffs started today the 1 and 8 match up will be Lakers vs Suns... would that be a sweep or a close series?

Maybe a tad bit early to start with the “if the playoffs started today” scenarios.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Kobe193
Rookie
Rookie


Joined: 17 May 2019
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:20 am    Post subject:

LeBron still got it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 10241
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject:

LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Cassano18 wrote:
dubaholic1 wrote:
Forget Iggy we need to trade KCP for Richuan Holmes from the Kings.

KCP has no trade clause on his contract.


I still can’t imagine a player as marginal as him having a no trade clause


Any surprise he has the same agent as AD & LeBron?

I'm done with the KCP Laker experiment...
_________________
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 16712
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:05 am    Post subject:

LaLaLakeShow wrote:
Cassano18 wrote:
dubaholic1 wrote:
Forget Iggy we need to trade KCP for Richuan Holmes from the Kings.

KCP has no trade clause on his contract.


I still can’t imagine a player as marginal as him having a no trade clause


He doesn't. The CBA gives him one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lar9149
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 793

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject:

There was one defensive play I liked seeing doing the game. I think it was near the end of the game where Dwight Lebron and Davis were all going for the defensive rebound. All nearly collided with Lebron getting the rebound while Davis and Dwight collided and hit the floor. Davis than got up and helped Dwight up.

Seems insignificant but I don’t think so. It shows the desire to win and the trust and chemistry between our big men.

Not to mention the intimidation of these 3 together on the floor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 3150

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
There was one defensive play I liked seeing doing the game. I think it was near the end of the game where Dwight Lebron and Davis were all going for the defensive rebound. All nearly collided with Lebron getting the rebound while Davis and Dwight collided and hit the floor. Davis than got up and helped Dwight up.

Seems insignificant but I don’t think so. It shows the desire to win and the trust and chemistry between our big men.

Not to mention the intimidation of these 3 together on the floor


I remember that sequence clearly. I was impressed not only with the collective rebounding effort, but the display of the strength of James when his team mates went bouncing off of him.

That was noiceee...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70
Page 70 of 70
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB