*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks (12/01/19) Gm#20 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:31 pm    Post subject:

A reminder to the Lakers, if you can’t make 3s, we will just sit in a zonE because AD and lebron are both unstoppable
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject:

Carushow wrote:
Lakers were up 3 at half-time. Multiple clown calls in the 3rd sucked the life out of the team. Embarrassing performance by the refs again. There is a clear agenda not to give LeBron any foul calls. Something smells very rotten in Denmark. They need to address this matter now.

Denmark?
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject:

ZeroDark30_ wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
17-3 is still pretty damn good. This is a teachable moment losing to Dallas at home.

We’re still far from a finished product. We Will get better

Only teachable if Vogel is able to identify quicker when Rondo needs to be pulled along with Kuz. No way should have Kuzma played 20+ minutes tonight with his play.

can i add 2 cents is that we dont really have sf's if kuzma is trash like he is today then bron gotta play almost the entire game
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Kuzma is kind of on an island on both sides of the floor. Not really in sync with the rest of the team. Usually, it has worked out because when the rest of the team is struggling, he is going 1 on 1 and taking and making bad shots to keep them in it. Today, those shots weren't falling.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mamba81 wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
17-3 is still pretty damn good. This is a teachable moment losing to Dallas at home.

Only teachable if Vogel is able to identify quicker when Rondo needs to be pulled along with Kuz. No way should have Kuzma played 20+ minutes tonight with his play.

can i add 2 cents is that we dont really have sf's if kuzma is trash like he is today then bron gotta play almost the entire game

Maybe in the playoffs, but kuz is the PF, and we are thin there too
Obviously this problem will be less given AD and lebron will play longer minutes in the playoffs
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

ringfinger wrote:
Carushow wrote:
Lakers were up 3 at half-time. Multiple clown calls in the 3rd sucked the life out of the team. Embarrassing performance by the refs again. There is a clear agenda not to give LeBron any foul calls. Something smells very rotten in Denmark. They need to address this matter now.

Denmark?

I'm curious to see where this is going
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Obviously this problem will be less given AD and lebron will play longer minutes in the playoffs

yea thats what i mean either ad has no back up or bron has no back up
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Carushow wrote:

Denmark?

I didn't agree with OP about the refs, but y'all have never heard that expression before (something rotten in Denmark)? I am Le Old.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:35 pm    Post subject:

So nobody here is questioning our depth? We have no 3rd scorer! We have Lebron and AD thats it. As great as those 2 are they will break down as the season progresses.

Rondo
Caruso
Green
Troy
KCP
Bradley
Kuz

None of these players can take their opponents off the dribble. Hell Delon Wright would be star on this team. We're going to have to play our main guys big minutes because our bench depth is just lacking.
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject:

not gonna lie i'm left feeling very disappointed after being hyped for this game!! wanted to see the lakeshow prove some doubters wrong by laying a beat down on a +.500 team but it didnt happen!!!

but i saw this on lakers reddit and i do feel it.

Laker_Fan69
Wise words of Kobe Bryant:

S*** game. Flush it. Forget it #amnesia
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Carushow wrote:

Denmark?

I didn't agree with OP about the refs, but y'all have never heard that expression before (something rotten in Denmark)? I am Le Old.

I wouldn't be surprised if stinkfinger didn't know the Denmark reference, but also wouldn't be surprised if he was being sarcastic either.

Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject:

the refs were really some bs too!! i know its hard to keep playing thru the bs calls out there it really suck the life outta you
Carushow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Referees decided that it was time for the Lakers to lose, simple as that. No team can overcome that level of biased refereeing we had to witness in the 3rd quarter. All those missed 3s were just a result of that. Mavs are no competition for the Lakers when the playing field is even. They will get swept in the Playoffs.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TDRock wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Carushow wrote:

Denmark?

I think it's something Shakespearean but I thought it was odd. Like the league has a plan to torpedo LeBron and the Lakers? The Lakers are like the only team anyone cares about right now.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject:

Carushow wrote:
Referees decided that it was time for the Lakers to lose, simple as that. No team can overcome that level of biased refereeing we had to witness in the 3rd quarter. All those missed 3s were just a result of that. Mavs are no competition for the Lakers when the playing field is even. They will get swept in the Playoffs.

This rookie speaks truth, I like it.
Carushow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Carushow wrote:

Denmark?

I think it's something Shakespearean but I thought it was odd. Like the league has a plan to torpedo LeBron and the Lakers? The Lakers are like the only team anyone cares about right now.

Are we 100% certain that Ballmer isn't paying off referees? Just asking... The amount of calls LeBron doesn't get this year is mindblowing.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Carushow wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Carushow wrote:

Denmark?

Are we 100% certain that Ballmer isn't paying off referees? Just asking... The amount of calls LeBron doesn't get this year is mindblowing.

It is impossible to prove a negative, so no we aren't certain. But I am certain that we would have laughed at this idea between 2003-2017.
Bard207
Star Player
Star Player

mad55557777 wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Since LeBron is already carrying a heavy load driving the offense, I don't know how he will hold up playing longer minutes in the playoffs and especially in the Western Conference.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Referees were horrid, but I tend to lean towards the bad habits/wake up call side.

They faced a good team who smoked them for bad habits. It’s not OKC or Memphis.

It was a good wake up call, I’ll be concerned if they come back 0-3 from this trip.
Carushow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:49 pm    Post subject:

As for the Shakespearean quote: I'm from Germany and that saying is quite popular over here. Thought I overheard it in one of those Tarantino-movies, so I assumed Americans would know it.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject:

My concern is that good 3-point teams, shooting that play some defense will be a problem for us. With that said, it was a good streak, so let's start another.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."

Last edited by DShotMaker1824 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Bard207 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
ZeroDark30_ wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Since LeBron is already carrying a heavy load driving the offense, I don't know how he will hold up playing longer minutes in the playoffs and especially in the Western Conference.

It is the playoffs, he will have to. At least from 33 MPG to 38MPG. 5 more minutes of Lebron and AD could mean a huge world of difference.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject:

diando wrote:
My concern is that good 3-point shooting that play some defense will be a problem for us. With that said, it was a good streak, so let's start another.

My problem is our shooter don’t come thru. As you seen from the game today, AD was having his way against man defense, but when our shooters can’t knock down shot, they just sit back in a zone and dare us to shoot 3s.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject:

Carushow wrote:

If you’re saying we are better than the Mavs, then that wouldn’t be an even playing field.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:04 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
diando wrote:
My concern is that good 3-point shooting that play some defense will be a problem for us. With that said, it was a good streak, so let's start another.

My problem is our shooter don’t come thru. As you seen from the game today, AD was having his way against man defense, but when our shooters can’t knock down shot, they just sit back in a zone and dare us to shoot 3s.

Shooters come to die in LA.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 26 of 28
Jump to: