THANK YOU Dwight Howard (DH Signs with Philadelphia)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 135, 136, 137  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:49 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
drae wrote:
The Laker girls sing happy birthday to Dwight

https://www.instagram.com/p/B51HkHHANj3/?igshid=g1p70ptonika

Nice. Good thing those hugs were on video lol

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject:

was listening to local sports radio today, and they were talking about Dwight returning tomorrow.....they were pointing out nobody has cared for 3-5 years when Dwight was in town, but suddenly it is a thing again this year.

That suggests he is doing something right and is relevant enough to be hated again by his former team.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:18 pm    Post subject:

But we could've had Carmelo
D-Dogg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:13 am    Post subject:

Officially wrong on this one. Love D39, hate D12.
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:58 am    Post subject:

D-Dogg wrote:
Officially wrong on this one. Love D39, hate D12.

Same here
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/1204878937362448384

Dang. That sweat suit is nice. The colors with the matching kicks.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:26 am    Post subject:

"I got blessed to come back and play with the Lakers, and I'm in a really good situation," Howard said. "I'm pretty sure there were a lot of people here who were super hurt and disappointed that I left. And I'm sorry for that. You know, I apologize if they felt that way. But I never would have been the person I am today if I would have stayed here. So I'm very thankful that everything that has transpired has transpired and it's made me the best version of Dwight Howard. I never thought this would happen. So, I'm happy that it happened. I know that it broke a lot of people's hearts. It broke my heart, too. But, man, at the end of the day, I'm free. I feel really good."
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
"I got blessed to come back and play with the Lakers, and I'm in a really good situation," Howard said. "I'm pretty sure there were a lot of people here who were super hurt and disappointed that I left. And I'm sorry for that. You know, I apologize if they felt that way. But I never would have been the person I am today if I would have stayed here. So I'm very thankful that everything that has transpired has transpired and it's made me the best version of Dwight Howard. I never thought this would happen. So, I'm happy that it happened. I know that it broke a lot of people's hearts. It broke my heart, too. But, man, at the end of the day, I'm free. I feel really good."

What a story.
SPO200
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:36 am    Post subject:

It just feel right to win the championship this year. So many stories. Howard's redemption. Caruso being an important role player after being undrafted 3 years ago. Kawhi's drama this summer. LeBron's revenge. Being mocked during 6 years for being such an awful team by everyone.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:51 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
governator wrote:

What a story.

People CAN change. And when they do for the better, it’s awesome to see. Honestly cannot think of many stories of redemptions like this. Zach Randolph maybe but his story was sort of the opposite.
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:01 am    Post subject:

SPO200 wrote:
It just feel right to win the championship this year. So many stories. Howard's redemption. Caruso being an important role player after being undrafted 3 years ago. Kawhi's drama this summer. LeBron's revenge. Being mocked during 6 years for being such an awful team by everyone.

Every year is the right year for a championship
tgi_friyay
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:13 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:

I love this so much.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:16 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
danzag wrote:
governator wrote:

What a story.

People CAN change. And when they do for the better, it’s awesome to see. Honestly cannot think of many stories of redemptions like this. Zach Randolph maybe but his story was sort of the opposite.

“If I Can Change, you can Change. EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!” - Rocky Balboa 😝
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:35 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
danzag wrote:
governator wrote:

What a story.

“If I Can Change, you can Change. EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!” - Rocky Balboa 😝

“If he dies, he dies” - Ivan Drago
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/1205622186356199424?s=21
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
https://twitter.com/mcten/status/1205622186356199424?s=21

D39... good job young man, keep this up and we’ll start seeing Lakers 39 next to Lakers 4 jerseys

Last edited by governator on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject:

tgi_friyay wrote:
governator wrote:

I love this so much.

When someone articulates so clearly a message of remorse, and apologizes, and comes back as "the best version of him/herself", they have my 100% support. Well said D39!
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:23 pm    Post subject:

LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
tgi_friyay wrote:
governator wrote:

I love this so much.

When someone articulates so clearly a message of remorse, and apologizes, and comes back as "the best version of him/herself", they have my 100% support. Well said D39!

Let’s be honest ... it’s only because he is playing well.

None of that other stuff would matter if he sucked. Haha
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
tgi_friyay wrote:
governator wrote:

I love this so much.

Let’s be honest ... it’s only because he is playing well.

None of that other stuff would matter if he sucked. Haha

Well, yaaaah!
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject:

Wish there’s a way to return my Ingram jersey for D39 or AC4
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Dwight was a mother (bleep) monster on the boards today.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Dwight Howard gifted the Lakers sets of AirPods Pro in the pregame locker room in Miami, placing a pair on each player’s seat.

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/1205622186356199424

Wow, those are expensive as hell as well
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:41 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Dwight Howard gifted the Lakers sets of AirPods Pro in the pregame locker room in Miami, placing a pair on each player’s seat.

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/1205622186356199424

Wow, those are expensive as hell as well

That’s called a teammate. Kudos to Howard for having fun again. He’s really having a good time.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:36 am    Post subject:

Dwight:
19.8 mpg 6.7 ppg 7.0 (2 offensive) rpg 1.3 bpg

JaVale:
16.4 mpg 7.3 ppg 6.2 (1.9 offensive) rpg 1.3 bpg

So, our C (sans AD at the 5):
36.2 mpg 14 ppg 13.2 (3.9 offensive) rpg 2.6 bpg

That looks like all-star number to me
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Dwight:
19.8 mpg 6.7 ppg 7.0 (2 offensive) rpg 1.3 bpg

JaVale:
16.4 mpg 7.3 ppg 6.2 (1.9 offensive) rpg 1.3 bpg

So, our C (sans AD at the 5):
36.2 mpg 14 ppg 13.2 (3.9 offensive) rpg 2.6 bpg

That looks like all-star number to me

It's like having Rudy Gobert's production without the accent!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 135, 136, 137  Next
Page 96 of 137
Jump to: