Lindsey Granger...Don't Forget Her Name...Just Watch This
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:57 am    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
Did anyone stop and think that maybe one of the reasons he played so pissed off most of the time post Colorado was because he was innocent of these charges and being called rapist by opposing fans everywhere he went despite the fact that he didn’t commit these atrocious acts?

Nobody can ever be innocent because we say so. That’s the narrative by these hacks. I would be damn furious too. The fact that he was able to keep enough composure to win more titles is a testament to his will.

Greatest of all time because of the adversity he overcame.

The man is gone. But the standards they’ve always set for him aren’t.

What Lakers Fan.. even Kobe Haters, were not shook in disbelief when this dude was just in a courtroom in Colorado dealing with incredible stress..team drama.. wife drama.. Bryant family drama.. and shows up a couple hours later just before the game starts to go out there and perform at the highest level..

99.9% of dudes wouldn't be able to keep their mental composure under such stressful conditions and prioritize no less win basketball games

Tony Robbins said if you want to be successful just cheat and find someone else who is doing it right and copy what they are doing and then takeover from there

And good ol Bruce
Quote:
“Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own.”

https://brucelee.com/podcast-blog/2017/9/12/63-research-your-own-experience
“Don’t judge yourself, don’t judge what comes up. There is no condemnation in understanding, you are merely observing, just look, watch. The perceiving mind is living, moving, full of energy.”
Joe Pesci
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:36 am    Post subject:

Extremely eloquent. Her comment is the perfect example of there being times when no other opinion is necessary. Like finding the proper wife, once you've found the answer, there's no need to keep searching.

She said it all, and anyone listening to any other opinion after her's should just kindly refer whoever is talking to this link.

Too many opinions is not a good thing. When you arrive at truth, be grateful, and stay there, not being pulled in alternate, oftentimes twisted directions.

Protect your kids from misdirection good people. The truth is a blessing, and you know it when you hear it.
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:10 am    Post subject:

Joe Pesci wrote:
Extremely eloquent. Her comment is the perfect example of there being times when no other opinion is necessary. Like finding the proper wife, once you've found the answer, there's no need to keep searching.

She said it all, and anyone listening to any other opinion after her's should just kindly refer whoever is talking to this link.

Too many opinions is not a good thing. When you arrive at truth, be grateful, and stay there, not being pulled in alternate, oftentimes twisted directions.

Protect your kids from misdirection good people. The truth is a blessing, and you know it when you hear it.

Here here!
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:16 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
GTL wrote:
Did anyone stop and think that maybe one of the reasons he played so pissed off most of the time post Colorado was because he was innocent of these charges and being called rapist by opposing fans everywhere he went despite the fact that he didn’t commit these atrocious acts?

Nobody can ever be innocent because we say so. That’s the narrative by these hacks. I would be damn furious too. The fact that he was able to keep enough composure to win more titles is a testament to his will.

Greatest of all time because of the adversity he overcame.

The man is gone. But the standards they’ve always set for him aren’t.

What Lakers Fan.. even Kobe Haters, were not shook in disbelief when this dude was just in a courtroom in Colorado dealing with incredible stress..team drama.. wife drama.. Bryant family drama.. and shows up a couple hours later just before the game starts to go out there and perform at the highest level..

99.9% of dudes wouldn't be able to keep their mental composure under such stressful conditions and prioritize no less win basketball games

Tony Robbins said if you want to be successful just cheat and find someone else who is doing it right and copy what they are doing and then takeover from there

And good ol Bruce
Quote:
“Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own.”

https://brucelee.com/podcast-blog/2017/9/12/63-research-your-own-experience
“Don’t judge yourself, don’t judge what comes up. There is no condemnation in understanding, you are merely observing, just look, watch. The perceiving mind is living, moving, full of energy.”

Arrived late to LA from Colorado only to hit the game winning buzzer beater against Denver!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUDWxiBn6k0

I love and miss this man so much.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:55 pm    Post subject:

How lucky we are.. how lucky we are!^^ Thank you GTL
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 am    Post subject:

Charles Barkley says Kobe Bryant SHOULD be remembered for 2003 rape allegation as well as his NBA career

Quote:
Amid the ongoing public debate over Kobe Bryant's dual legacies, Hall of Famer Charles Barkley told NBC's Today that the deceased Los Angeles Lakers legend should be remembered both for his basketball career and for the sexual assault allegations levied against him when he was 24.

'You have to tell the picture in totality,' Barkley said while being interviewed ahead of this weekend's All-Star Game in Chicago. 'We're not making Kobe out to be no hero. We're celebrating his basketball excellence. We understand what happened in Colorado. That's fair, but two things can be true.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8004241/Charles-Barkley-says-Kobe-Bryant-remembered-2003-rape-allegation-NBA-career.html

He better not show up to the memorial service. You COON A$$ Motherfather.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:09 am    Post subject:

Barkley just a jealous old (bleep)
I have a feeling he has no idea what he just got his fat mouth into
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:28 am    Post subject:

Barkley is the LAST person that should be talking about this, hypocrite

Quote:
Charles Barkley is apologizing after making “unacceptable” comments toward a female journalist this week.

Axios reporter Alexi McCammond tweeted late Tuesday that the retired NBA basketball player told her, “I don’t hit women but if I did I would hit you.”

Quote:
"Shaq wanted me to talk about all those big women in San Antonio"

Everyone knows about his reputation for loving the ladies back in his playing days. I'm sure he was tame and respectful, right? Shut up Charles.
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:27 am    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
Barkley is the LAST person that should be talking about this, hypocrite

Quote:
Charles Barkley is apologizing after making “unacceptable” comments toward a female journalist this week.

Axios reporter Alexi McCammond tweeted late Tuesday that the retired NBA basketball player told her, “I don’t hit women but if I did I would hit you.”

Quote:
"Shaq wanted me to talk about all those big women in San Antonio"

Everyone knows about his reputation for loving the ladies back in his playing days. I'm sure he was tame and respectful, right? Shut up Charles.

Let us also remember that his legacy should be spitting on a little girl. Now, that was on tape.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Holy S bombs. This was perfect. We need more of this out there. So many great points being made here about the situation and our media in general. I love it.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Cap's view:

Kobe did indeed go through an accusation which he said was consensual, but still was adultery. That was 17 years ago, when he was only 24. The case was dismissed and Kobe redeemed himself many times over with his exemplary life since. To me, Kobe was even more exceptional because he learned from his mistakes and devoted himself to being a better person. Few have that kind of strength, courage or commitment. We can love and respect Kobe without canonizing him as perfect. Death often immortalizes the ideal rather than the real. But it was the real Kobe, flaws and all, that we should love.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kareem-abdul-jabbar-kobe-bryant-gayle-king-why-black-words-matter-1279183
The God Particle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Every time I glance at thread titles on the front page, I keep on thinking we signed Danny Granger when I glance at this one.

Anyone else?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: