***QFTOS-Lakers vs Nuggets 2/12/20***
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: ***QFTOS-Lakers vs Nuggets 2/12/20***

KingKobe20 wrote:
Quote:
all we do is win - fu haters, coy malone, easy w, money, whats on netflix, 2nd seed, sticky sucks. GO NUGGETS, BEAT LA

Quote:
play hard for 48mins, and Lakers will crumble. and Jokic has to bring it on. this is hardest matchup for him. AD, Howard, McGee, three bodies to throw at him, but if we know something about Jokic, he endorse the challenge

Quote:
This is the game we stake our claim.

Let’s go NUGGS!!! EZW!

Quote:
This is basically a must win game if the Nuggets want any chance at the 1 seed. Last home game against LA. You win you go up 2-1 in the series and get to within 2 games of them. I don't think you just punt this one and don't take it serious.

Most important game of the season so far IMO.

Quote:
feature KBD heavily off the bench. going to need his size defensively against the Lakers

easy W.

Quote:
5 on 8? What's that mean? The Lakers and the Refs vs Nuggets?

Quote:
Nah because the Lakers so so #blessed they are allowed to play with 8 guys

Quote:
We beat the spurs in the playoffs in a game that tony brothers reffed - so that doesn’t scare me.

Lebron tends to dog games right before ASB. I’m pretty sure he and AD are too busy circle-jerking each other over how they promote space jam 2 at the all star game.

Just punch these f**ks in the mouth.

Quote:
You beat the Lakers on National TV and Murray/Jokic have big games...people will take notice.

Quote:
Nuggets beat Lakers

next day on First Take and Undisputed.

"LeBron's jock strap... How much does it weigh?"

Quote:
Man I haven't been this excited for a Nuggets regular season game in such a long time. I'm just so pumped to see how Jokic and Murray look in such a big spot, especially Jokic.

A lot of people have pointed out that first LA game is what caused him to change up his workout routine and take his body more serious. Really hope he takes it to AD tonight.

GO NUGGETS!

GAMETIME

Quote:
Slow start again

Quote:
Bron in "send message" mode.

Quote:
Maple Curry

Quote:
JAMAL AND JOKER SHOWING UP EARLY!

Quote:
Grant's defense on Davis unreal

Quote:
Are the Lakers usually a fast break team?

Quote:
We're just taking it to them right now and they don't look like they want to fight. Have to keep it up and not relax.

Quote:
The Bois playing hard so far and the Lakers are slacking on defense. Lakers D not indicative of a true championship team.

Quote:
Noah Vonleh guarding LeBron. Interesting choice. thicc vs thicc

Quote:
Morris = Best backup PG in the league again!

Quote:
MONTE!!! RUN THEIR ASS OFF THE DAMN FLOOR!

Quote:
Monte Lakers killer from the bench

Quote:
Give Vonleh a hand too. Bodied LeBron well.

Quote:
Jokic floater is the best shot in basketball

Quote:
Morris back to being middle class CP3. Murray on fire. This team is hard to beat with that kind of PG production

Quote:
Jamal needs to get his s**t together and fast. He is good player but not as good as he thinks he is.

Quote:
Carusco literally a league meme carried the Lakers back singlehandedly

Quote:
It's been like an hour since we've gotten Jokic a shot. This team is so f***ing stupid.

Also Gary has literally no value in a game like this. The Lakers have no guard you need to shut down. He shouldn't be on the floor.

Quote:
This is the weird thing about LeBron teams.

They don't do anything particularly well, hell their ball movement looks awful but they always end up with a bucket.

Quote:
Lakers have no business leading but they do. They dont have mental lapses. Their best players get the ball where they are comfortable. At this level you have to play 48 minutes, not 40.

Quote:
I love JGs defense but LeBron may be above his paygrade.

Quote:
Played great 20 minutes and have nothing to show for.

Quote:
Wow that was an awful end to the half

This game is about to get ugly.

Quote:
whats on netfix this one is over

Quote:
all the Lakers fans out there man

Quote:
Lakers size/athletic ability on offense worries me. Howard/Davis/LeBron can just bully us at the rim. They were bullying us on the offensive glass.

Also if Harris doesn't bounce back how long can you realistically start him for? I think once were healthy Malone's going to have to do something.

Quote:
Man the Lakers only played well for like 5 minutes and took a significant lead in that span.

You just can't beat talent.

Quote:
i hate f***ing howard

Quote:
Dwight just pushing Jokic for no reason pre-play and Jokic splashes a 3 in his face!

Quote:
f***ing howard killin us

Quote:
Forgot how annoying it is to play the Lakers when they're not tanking.

Quote:
Is this 2008? Lol Dwight journeyman Howard getting superstar calls over Jokoc

Quote:
Aint over till Maple Curry says it's over

Quote:
Murray is my president of basketball operations

Quote:
Lakers fans back to hate on Jamal

Quote:
get the lakers in half court offense they suck - and stop those stupid lobs for dunks ,,

Quote:
Come on Murray lets piss Lakers fans off even more with a dub

Quote:
lebron going to kill this lineup

Quote:
Man we need to foul LeBron to stop the fast break

Quote:
Announcers want to bang LeBron or something.. very descriptive of his being

Quote:
How I wish we had a chance at the Magic in the finals in 08/09. Kenyon and Nene would've bodied that clown Dwight.

Quote:
Dwight woulda forfeit after 2 games

Quote:
Come on Joker...give us a superstar level 7 minutes

Quote:
Carusco has a PER of 9 this season, jesus

Quote:
I wish Jokic could jump a little higher

Quote:
MAPLE GOAT

Quote:
Finally, they called a foul on Lakers. Didnt know that that is allowed.

Quote:
this one is over- we went into p*ssy mode

Quote:
f***ing Jokic man. s**t the bed the 4Q.

Quote:
They've dominated Jokic in the 2nd half.

Quote:
Nah, trying to flip on LeBron is dumb as f**k

Quote:
GARY HARRIS HOLY s**t!

Quote:
Craigzilla!

You shall not pass Bron Bron

Quote:
jokic pissing me off

Quote:
How many times is fat man going to throw the ball away ref baiting?

Quote:
I don't know how Dwight Howard is still a thing in this league

Quote:
FU JOKIC

Quote:
Jokic turned into Chokic tonight, yikes!

Quote:
Lakers are clearly the best team in the league, but we're getting closer.

Quote:
We are a good team. Wish we could of got drummand

Quote:
Tough loss. The length/athletic ability of the Lakers clearly was bothering Jokic. Refs were pretty (bleep) but those back to back Davis 3's were huge. Hopefully Harris gets some confidence going. Had a nice finish to the game.

Quote:
Need Plumlee back for this AD/Dwight/McGee trio... also, we win this game with Will Barton making plays when Jokic was tired

Quote:
I'm not angry at the guys. They had very poor offensive stretches in this game and still only lost by 4 against the best team in the league.

That being said, I still dislike the pretentious, smug Lakers organization and their fanbase. How much you want to bet that most of those Laker fans in the Can only came to Colorado because of the weed?

f**k man. Californians........

(EDIT: No offense rock...)

Anyways, entertaining game. Jokic did lose us the game, you can say that he was due a stinker but this just means that he needs to improve his conditioning immensely and show up against the best of the best.

Quote:
Jokic was guarded by 3 players entire night. Bullied i should say. Those 3 players. Javal,Dwight and Davis had 9 fouls combined and Jokic shot 2 free throws for the whole game.

I bet that both Jamal and Jokic was tilted by the awful refs. With equal officiating we would have won this in regular time.

Well...even more coal to add to the fire. Refs gifted them 10 points minimum.

Quote:
Because on National Television against the Lakers he was a turnover machine and missed every single shot he took in the 4Q and OT. They're going to kill him with "he's out of shape, he's passive, he's not a top 10 player" etc etc

Agreed that he's tired. But the matchup of AD/Dwight clearly effect him more defensively than anyone else. He's solved basically everyone except AD and Dwight.

2nd close game against LA where Jokic just completely s**t the bed down the stretch. He's gotta figure AD out.

Quote:
That jumpball call was ridiculous!
Refs cost us the game but f**k it we gonna be getting worse calls once we meet them in WCF.

Quote:
I don't care what Stephen A Smith or Skyp Bayless have to say about basketball. Or that guy with beard that disrespected Nuggets and Jokic all last season. Those are freaking morons who doesn't even watch the games.

Second, he had no issues with AD and Dwight when LeBron didn't play. Maybe he didn't dominate them, but he was holding his own easily.

Third, he has figured AD. It was Howard who gave him problems.

Quote:
The league has always helped the Lakers, this year with the Kobe narrative it might be disgusting.

Quote:
f**k the lakers

Quote:
Jokic was dead tired and still had a decent game, all things considered. Let’s go to the break and await for MPJ to destroy the lakers.

Quote:
When James plays like this the lakers are tough to beat. He's the team though. AD is a great sidekick, but they would struggle to make the playoffs without Bron.

I could see the Lakers running into a wall if they make it to the conference finals. James has to carry that team and it's not going to be easy on that old body.

Quote:
Someone smashed a TV in the hallway leading up to the Nuggets locker room. Had to be Murray or Jokic obv

Quote:
Apparently it was Malone

Quote:
Highly doubt that source is legit but it wouldn't surprise me as Malone is a New Yorker. Wonder if he was more mad about the officiating or the Murray/Jokic decision making down the stretch. Both guys got so damn passive.

Quote:
losing to the Lakers with no upcoming game to cleanse the palate is the absolute worst.

Quote:
Lakers are going be gassed by end of year. Also AD has history of injuries so we know it's coming. let them have the one seed. LeBron known for coming up short in playoffs. Nuggets were minus key players and still would have won had Gary Harris got the And 1 like he should have.Plumlee,Barton,Porter missing this game hurt but it's better the be rested. No matter what the playoffs are going tough so the plan is too 4 seed. Prefer 2,3 so can avoid Lakers until WCF but I could see Mavs or someone taking them out in round two. Nuggets have heard of being contenders. LeBron is on his last legs so nuggets future is bright and Fakers are like the Colorado Native Lakers fans at the game last nught

Quote:
Lol

if the Nuggets had a playoff record similar to Lebron you would be the happiest guy in the world.

Last edited by pio2u on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Harlemlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:19 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quotes from OUR side 1st Half:
    defense wrote:
    Someone QFOS all the cry babies that wanted to commit suicide in the first q

Quote:
    PASTOR RILEY wrote:
    I give up on this team

PASTOR RILEY wrote:
    We ain’t winning nothing

LakerMindLA wrote:
    This team is done. We are always playing 4 on 5 because Lebron and Rondo don’t play D.

AD is soft and Rondo needs to be on the bench against good teams.

Jesusdelonla wrote:
    Contender my ass

Brotherhood my ass

Chemistry my ass

matrixskillz wrote:
    Gonna be a blowout

lakersfever714 wrote:
    We're probably the worst team with the best record. We have the best record but boy, is that misleading. That's why I only care about the record against relevant teams. Records against irrelevant teams are irrelevant.

AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:04 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quotes from OUR side 1st Half:
    defense wrote:
    Someone QFOS all the cry babies that wanted to commit suicide in the first q

Quote:
    PASTOR RILEY wrote:
    I give up on this team

PASTOR RILEY wrote:
    We ain’t winning nothing

LakerMindLA wrote:
    This team is done. We are always playing 4 on 5 because Lebron and Rondo don’t play D.

AD is soft and Rondo needs to be on the bench against good teams.

Jesusdelonla wrote:
    Contender my ass

Brotherhood my ass

Chemistry my ass

matrixskillz wrote:
    Gonna be a blowout

lakersfever714 wrote:
    We're probably the worst team with the best record. We have the best record but boy, is that misleading. That's why I only care about the record against relevant teams. Records against irrelevant teams are irrelevant.

Bump. It’s going to be a long All-Star break for some... 🤣
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:23 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
How I wish we had a chance at the Magic in the finals in 08/09. Kenyon and Nene would've bodied that clown Dwight.

Awww isn’t that a shame.

How I wish we had a chance at the Magic in the finals in 07/08. Pau and Pau would've bodied that clown Dwight.

Kenyon and Nene would've gotten bodied by either Dwight or Pau.

Last edited by LandsbergerRules on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject:

Quote:

losing to the Lakers with no upcoming game to cleanse the palate is the absolute worst.

Can we get a little whine with that cheese.
Super Mega Team
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:26 am    Post subject:

Great work on the QFTOS tonight folks. These are always one of the highlights of the night.
Roon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:09 pm    Post subject:

My favorite QFTOS and QFOS of the year.

It's nice they think we're the best team in the league.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: