Quotes from Skip Bayless
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:46 pm    Post subject: Quotes from Skip Bayless

Quote:
AD clowning around before the game, running a football play, throwing a bomb. Maybe that's what the Laker need to stay loose before Game 3 vs Clippers. Or maybe the Lakers should actually get ready for a Clippers team that hits football hard on defense. Here we go.

Quote:
Now LeBron has resorted to a long pause before he shoots his free throws. That works early in games. but will increase the tension in his shaky hands late. He's still just a 69% FT shooter, which is awful for the leader in the MVP race.

Quote:
New Clipper Marcus Morris brings new toughness but he also brings zero conscience. Just keeps shooting (and missing) at the expense of Kawhi, who obviously has a hot hand. Doc, please tell Marcus to PASS TO KAWHI occasionally.

Quote:
Are the Clippers going to let Kawhi play today on offense? Or just let him stand and watch. Way too much solo ball featuring everyone but Kawhi.

Quote:
Clippers don't want this game. Guess they're happy to be up 2-1 on the Lakers for the season. I know the Clippers don't like early 12:30 pst games but this is embarrassing. Just didn't show up.

Quote:
LeBron is the all-time greatest frontrunner ever. No pressure, no problem. He'll pour it on.

Quote:
Today, Avery Bradley was the GOAT.

Quote:
Today, Marcus Morris was unfortunately the biggest reason the Clippers lost.

Quote:
Kuzma "crowned" LeBron as he left the game. Probably trying to make up for his trainer, who did NOT crown LeBron in a social media post.

Quote:
I can't wait to watch LeShannon Sharpe overcelebrate a March 8 win on tomorrow's Undisputed.

Source: His twitter page
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:49 pm    Post subject:

99% of the people know Skip Bayless is utter trash and shouldnt get single bit of attention
tkLAKERS
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:53 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
99% of the people know Skip Bayless is utter trash and shouldnt get single bit of attention

This
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:57 pm    Post subject:

Even tho Skip is a professional troll...I’m surprised he can keep a straight face sometimes with the garbage he spews
Needmedoingthis
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:03 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
Even tho Skip is a professional troll...I’m surprised he can keep a straight face sometimes with the garbage he spews

Aside from offending multi millionaire professional athletes what he does is utterly harmless and I commend him. Be brings a WWE tone to a WWE show. Different if he was a serious guy whose name held anything of worth.
x75274
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Skip was right about Bron....like 10 FREAKING YEARS AGO. Jesus Skip get over your Lebron is a mental weakling schtik
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:10 pm    Post subject:

Gotta give him props. He literally makes millions doing what internet trolls spend so much time and effort doing for free.
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:11 pm    Post subject:

People take Skip Bayless seriously?
x75274
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:12 pm    Post subject:

Like on the real, I understand Skip has paid his dues and lives a very disciplined and hard working lifestyle, but would it hurt ratings to be reasonable on his show so people can actually respect the (bleep) he says
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:22 pm    Post subject:

x75274 wrote:
Like on the real, I understand Skip has paid his dues and lives a very disciplined and hard working lifestyle, but would it hurt ratings to be reasonable on his show so people can actually respect the (bleep) he says

It would. The internet is a cesspool where people prefer (bleep) over reality. That's just a fact. Now excuse me while I go yell at this cloud.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Skip got way too much love for hating LeBron when it was the popular thing to do. His takes have always been bad.
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:30 pm    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:
Gotta give him props. He literally makes millions doing what internet trolls spend so much time and effort doing for free.

Says a lot about the state of sports “journalism” in the 21st century, doesn’t it?
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:37 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
Skip got way too much love for hating LeBron when it was the popular thing to do. His takes have always been bad.

That’s what one hit wonders do. A-ha plays “Take On Me”. The Baha Men play “Who Let the Dogs Out”. Skip Bayless plays “Lebron Is Now and Always Has Been Overrated”.

It’s what the fans expect. It’s the whole reason they showed up in the first place.
StoicChalice392
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:40 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

That’s what one hit wonders do. A-ha plays “Take On Me”. The Baha Men play “Who Let the Dogs Out”. Skip Bayless plays “Lebron Is Now and Always Has Been Overrated”.

It’s what the fans expect. It’s the whole reason they showed up in the first place.

Leave A-ha out of this. I got a Yamaha DX-7 digital synthesizer keyboard because of them
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject:

I wonder if we have anything from Stephen smith. He switched from Lakers champions to Clippers after Morris trade
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:01 pm    Post subject:

StoicChalice392 wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

Leave A-ha out of this. I got a Yamaha DX-7 digital synthesizer keyboard because of them

panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:03 pm    Post subject:

Kawhi's always been Skip's shadow crush.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:29 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
I wonder if we have anything from Stephen smith. He switched from Lakers champions to Clippers after Morris trade

That’s what the F$@$ I’m talking about @KingJames. Going right at Kawhi and the @LAClippers. That’s what it’s gonna take for y’all to beat these brothers. That’s all I was trying to say. Now.....officially......the season is every bit as interesting as it’s supposed 2 be.#HellYea

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1236777560656273408
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:32 pm    Post subject:

Skip bayless is right in that Morris lost the game for them. He missed so many shots.

But that is the risk when you get so many ball dominant scorers on one time. Only one guy can have the ball at a time. And that is taking the ball out of Kawhis hand. A role player like moe could be a better idea.

The Lakers don’t need another star because you don’t want take the ball our is the lebrons and ad hands.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Quotes from Skip Bayless

Quote:
Now LeBron has resorted to a long pause before he shoots his free throws. That works early in games. but will increase the tension in his shaky hands late. He's still just a 69% FT shooter, which is awful for the leader in the MVP race.

Two things:

1) I think Lebron is shooting better now that he is taking more time. It reminds me of Karl Malone, who started out poorly from the line early in his career. Then he slowed it down and became a +70% shooter for his career.

2) "He's still just a 69% ft shooter, which is awful for the leader in the MVP race." Giannis is worse from the line. So who is this an argument in favor of? Kawhi? That is something only the biggest Clipper homer would try to argue.
indyrckstar
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Quotes from Skip Bayless

drae wrote:
Quote:
AD clowning around before the game, running a football play, throwing a bomb. Maybe that's what the Laker need to stay loose before Game 3 vs Clippers. Or maybe the Lakers should actually get ready for a Clippers team that hits football hard on defense. Here we go.

Quote:

Quote:
New Clipper Marcus Morris brings new toughness but he also brings zero conscience. Just keeps shooting (and missing) at the expense of Kawhi, who obviously has a hot hand. Doc, please tell Marcus to PASS TO KAWHI occasionally.

Quote:
Are the Clippers going to let Kawhi play today on offense? Or just let him stand and watch. Way too much solo ball featuring everyone but Kawhi.

Quote:
Clippers don't want this game. Guess they're happy to be up 2-1 on the Lakers for the season. I know the Clippers don't like early 12:30 pst games but this is embarrassing. Just didn't show up.

Quote:
LeBron is the all-time greatest frontrunner ever. No pressure, no problem. He'll pour it on.

Quote:
Today, Avery Bradley was the GOAT.

Quote:
Today, Marcus Morris was unfortunately the biggest reason the Clippers lost.

Quote:
Kuzma "crowned" LeBron as he left the game. Probably trying to make up for his trainer, who did NOT crown LeBron in a social media post.

Quote:
I can't wait to watch LeShannon Sharpe overcelebrate a March 8 win on tomorrow's Undisputed.

Source: His twitter page

He has always been a clown but it's funny watching him.

When Kawhi left the Spurs, he hated Kawhi. Rooted against him throughout. Then, he realized his Spurs are done and the Lakers are making their climb to domanancy. Then, Kawhi went to the Clippers which now has Skip becoming a Kawhi fan along with the Clippers. All because he hates the Lakers so much. The guy is a hypocrite.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:07 pm    Post subject:

Is Bayless still on TV?
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:08 pm    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:

It's brilliant. He actually got someone to collect his random thoughts off of Twitter and post them on this board. And he gets a big paycheck to boot. Skip Bayless is living the American dream.
Doc JC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject:

Still can’t believe they traded Moe Harkless. He was the biggest reason they beat the lakers the first two games. He was a beast defensively.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:12 pm    Post subject:

Doc JC wrote:
Still can’t believe they traded Moe Harkless. He was the biggest reason they beat the lakers the first two games. He was a beast defensively.

I thought it was a desperate trade that could come back to bite them. Marcus may pick it up in the Playoffs but the Clipper fans love what Moe brought to the team
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: