Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:26 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:

What has Macau done to "deserve" a national security law?

please tell me any where that do not have a national security law.

we have it here too, what have we californian done to deserve the patriot act?
and we are also paying taxes to the fed, what have they done to deserve our tax dollars?

I agree the patriot act and China's national security law should be repealed.
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:03 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:

and we are also paying taxes to the fed, what have they done to deserve our tax dollars?

what about our other national security laws? let's have all the national security laws repealed in every country in the entire world, so we're one big global family together!
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:10 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

what about our other national security laws? let's have all the national security laws repealed in every country in the entire world, so we're one big global family together!

Ok, I'm sold. Let's start with Hong Kong.
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:35 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

but hong kong doesn't have one since 97, it still doesn't have one today? they are trying to get it done in half a year. they have a law saying that they should legislate their own, and for 23 years, they have not done it.

how long ago did we have national security laws? we will start with hong kong after get their own share of national security laws like everyone else in the world. they already got special treatment for not having no national security law for 23 years, that's more than enough
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:48 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

but hong kong doesn't have one since 97, it still doesn't have one today? they are trying to get it done in half a year. they have a law saying that they should legislate their own, and for 23 years, they have not done it.

how long ago did we have national security laws? we will start with hong kong after get their own share of national security laws like everyone else in the world. they already got special treatment for not having no national security law for 23 years, that's more than enough

I know, dude. The point is that the easiest national security law to repeal is the one that doesn't exist.

Why is it "special treatment" to not be censored for spreading Xi Jinping as Winnie the Pooh memes? What's wrong with that? Like, if someone wrote in Hong Kong about how Xi used his anti-corruption push mostly as an excuse to take out his rivals and establish himself as president for life while Wang Qishan is profiting off his office left and right, why should that be considered subversive?

Won't this national security law effectively end all rights to demonstration in Hong Kong? Won't any and all demonstrators be considered subversives who are tried behind closed doors? Why is that good?
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:00 pm    Post subject:

I know, dude. The point is that the easiest national security law to repeal is the one that doesn't exist.

Why is it "special treatment" to not be censored for spreading Xi Jinping as Winnie the Pooh memes? What's wrong with that? Like, if someone wrote in Hong Kong about how Xi used his anti-corruption push mostly as an excuse to take out his rivals and establish himself as president for life while Wang Qishan is profiting off his office left and right, why should that be considered subversive?

Won't this national security law effectively end all rights to demonstration in Hong Kong? Won't any and all demonstrators be considered subversives who are tried behind closed doors? Why is that good?

you can't repeal the law that doesn't exist, especially one where it says you should already have it for at least 23 years.

from your second paragraph, censorship has nothing to do with the national security law, there is no affect on what you post online

no, it won't end all rights to demonstration, I don't know where you're getting the info. These are what the national security law is targeting

hk political parties getting funds from US ngo
hk politicians collaborating with US government
terrorist attacks

We have the exact same thing in the US, do you want to live in a place in the US where our politicians receive money from china and collaborate with the chinese government? if so, go ahead and repeal the national security laws. I know I don't
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:

you can't repeal the law that doesn't exist, especially one where it says you should already have it for at least 23 years.

from your second paragraph, censorship has nothing to do with the national security law, there is no affect on what you post online

no, it won't end all rights to demonstration, I don't know where you're getting the info. These are what the national security law is targeting

terrorist attacks

We have the exact same thing in the US, do you want to live in a place in the US where our politicians receive money from china and collaborate with the chinese government? if so, go ahead and repeal the national security laws. I know I don't

煽动颠覆国家政权罪
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:11 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:

terrorist attacks

煽动颠覆国家政权罪

mind translating that? I know chinese, but my browser/mobile is not displaying it correctly
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:13 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

terrorist attacks

煽动颠覆国家政权罪

mind translating that? I know chinese, but my browser/mobile is not displaying it correctly

"Inciting subversion of state power"
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:20 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

terrorist attacks

煽动颠覆国家政权罪

yes, especially if you're doing that with US funds and US government collaboration. So for 23 years, hk politicians are allowed to receive US funds and work with US governments to do anti government and anti china stuff. You think that should continued to be allowed?

and no, being Muslim is not a criminal in any where. Especially in a place where are many mosques. There are way more Muslims and mosques in China than in the US.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:37 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

terrorist attacks

煽动颠覆国家政权罪

yes, especially if you're doing that with US funds and US government collaboration. So for 23 years, hk politicians are allowed to receive US funds and work with US governments to do anti government and anti china stuff. You think that should continued to be allowed?

and no, being Muslim is not a criminal in any where. Especially in a place where are many mosques. There are way more Muslims and mosques in China than in the US.

So any deminstrations against Chinese power are funded by the US? You know what's funny? If China funded demonstrations against the US, they would still be legal.

Yes, China has more mosques because 1) China has a huge, huge ass population, and 2) more than 2/3rds of Chinese mosques are in Xinjiang where Uighur Muslims live and are being persecuted and forced into concentration camps en masse.

"We have more sparsely attended mosques than in the US because we've sent most of their attendees to concentration camps."

Last edited by Baron Von Humongous on Fri May 22, 2020 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Also, I can say (bleep) Donald Trump.

(bleep) Donald Trump.

I hope Donald Trump dies even though death is too good for him.

Could I write the same in Macau about Xi Jinping?
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:58 pm    Post subject:

(bleep) Donald Trump.

say it online or say it in person in his face?

facebook, twitter and lakersground can be accessed in Macau, so I'm sure you can say what you want to say as if you're in the US.

look, I don't have that much info about the issues on the "camps" as I have not been there. I'm sure you just read it somewhere online as well.

But here are what I do know for a fact

1. there are Muslims and Mosques every where in China, but the so call "camps" are only in xingjiang. that wouldn't be the case if what you said is true.

2. The history and population of xingjiang is extremely complicated. Before the ccp take over the government there, there were warlords and violence committed daily for many years. There were terrorist's attacks happening frequenly in the 90s and 2000s. If what you said are true, then the ccp might as well just kill all those people, instead of wasting resources setting up "camps" right?
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:31 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:

(bleep) Donald Trump.

facebook, twitter and lakersground can be accessed in Macau, so I'm sure you can say what you want to say as if you're in the US.

look, I don't have that much info about the issues on the "camps" as I have not been there. I'm sure you just read it somewhere online as well.

1. there are Muslims and Mosques every where in China, but the so call "camps" are only in xingjiang. that wouldn't be the case if what you said is true.

2. The history and population of xingjiang is extremely complicated. Before the ccp take over the government there, there were warlords and violence committed daily for many years. There were terrorist's attacks happening frequenly in the 90s and 2000s. If what you said are true, then the ccp might as well just kill all those people, instead of wasting resources setting up "camps" right?

You're trying to justify concentration camps as not extermination camps.
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:

(bleep) Donald Trump.

okay fine, we will never get the point across regarding xingjiang with your view of innocent Muslims in concentration camp vs what I view as terrorist suspects in education camps.

The truth is probably some where in between, like innocent Muslims in education camps, or terrorist suspects in concentration camp. Pick whatever you what.

Whatever happens in xingjiang, is some how related to hong kong getting special treatment over Macau for not having national security law for so long, and for us to waste our hard earn tax dollars on funding hong kong politicians. I will let Macau people know when they ask me why.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:11 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
education camps.

edu...education camps?

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:02 am    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

(bleep) Donald Trump.

okay fine, we will never get the point across regarding xingjiang with your view of innocent Muslims in concentration camp vs what I view as terrorist suspects in education camps.

The truth is probably some where in between, like innocent Muslims in education camps, or terrorist suspects in concentration camp. Pick whatever you what.

Whatever happens in xingjiang, is some how related to hong kong getting special treatment over Macau for not having national security law for so long, and for us to waste our hard earn tax dollars on funding hong kong politicians. I will let Macau people know when they ask me why.

Because under China's national security law the good folks in Hong Kong could be tried behind closed doors for organizing a protest against Xi's anti-Muslim concentration camps.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:04 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
maomao wrote:
education camps.

edu...education camps?

Sounds totally harmless, right?
skin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:30 pm    Post subject:

From the Tiananmen square massacre to the organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners (for those who don't know, Falun Gong is literally basically a form of meditation) to the Uyghur concentration camps to what's happening now in Hong Kong, it's clear that China is as bad as North Korea, but with economic power.

Last edited by skin on Sat May 23, 2020 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
skin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

(bleep) Donald Trump.

I think you misspelled your name. It should be wumao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:39 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

(bleep) Donald Trump.

Because under China's national security law the good folks in Hong Kong could be tried behind closed doors for organizing a protest against Xi's anti-Muslim concentration camps.

hahaha, based on your comments, you don't seem to know the "good folks" of HK at all. They hate and discriminate against the mainland chinese, you would wish think they care about the Muslims of china?

anyways, they never persecuted anyone in macau using the national security law in 11 years. The "good folks" of hk deserves every bit of the the same law the good folks of macau gets.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 5:21 pm    Post subject:

The US should sponsor every single Hong Kong resident as immigrants to...oh...say, Texas? Just set up a patch of land near Houston and build little Hong Kong, the only free Hong Kong.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:05 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

(bleep) Donald Trump.

hahaha, based on your comments, you don't seem to know the "good folks" of HK at all. They hate and discriminate against the mainland chinese, you would wish think they care about the Muslims of china?

anyways, they never persecuted anyone in macau using the national security law in 11 years. The "good folks" of hk deserves every bit of the the same law the good folks of macau gets.

Do you think the folks of Hong Kong have problems with Xi Jinping and the PBSC more than they have issues with average folks on the mainland?

Anyway, you never answered my question: why does any Chinese citizen or Hong Kong or Macau or Tibet resident need to be subject to a national security law? Why not eradicate it everywhere within the sociopolitical Sinosphere?
maomao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 11:51 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

(bleep) Donald Trump.

Do you think the folks of Hong Kong have problems with Xi Jinping and the PBSC more than they have issues with average folks on the mainland?

Anyway, you never answered my question: why does any Chinese citizen or Hong Kong or Macau or Tibet resident need to be subject to a national security law? Why not eradicate it everywhere within the sociopolitical Sinosphere?

I don't understand your first question, what is PBSC?

I'm not going to answer your second question, I hope you realized how racist and full of american exceptionalism that is.

you realized that we and almost every where have national security laws for many many years right? it's great to have it everywhere, except the sociopolitical sinosphere can't have it just because?

I'm ashamed to have you as an fellow american and lakers fan
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:25 am    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:
maomao wrote:

(bleep) Donald Trump.

I don't understand your first question, what is PBSC?

I'm not going to answer your second question, I hope you realized how racist and full of american exceptionalism that is.

you realized that we and almost every where have national security laws for many many years right? it's great to have it everywhere, except the sociopolitical sinosphere can't have it just because?

I'm ashamed to have you as an fellow american and lakers fan

And I, you.

Be more transparent.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8
Jump to: