LG NBA Playoff Pool 2020 edition (ENTRIES DUE BY 10:30 AM TOMORROW)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject:

4 and 0 on the day. Clippers got by Mavericks 118 110. I've got Clippers in 6. Keep this up my teams will go to 2nd round.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:23 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
4 and 0 on the day. Clippers got by Mavericks 118 110. I've got Clippers in 6. Keep this up my teams will go to 2nd round.

Literally everyone has Clippers/Raptors/Celtics/Nuggets coming out of Round 1. That's why the # of games matters. You like the Nets to steal 2 from Toronto?
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: LG NBA Playoff Pool 2020 edition (ENTRIES DUE BY 10:30 AM TOMORROW)

A little late but my picks would be:

Lakers in 5
Clippers in 6
Nuggets in 6
Thunder in 7
Bucks in 5
Raptors sweep
Celtics in 6
Pacers in 7
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:38 am    Post subject:

Western Conference

Lakers (1) vs Blazers (8).........Blazers in 7
Clippers (2) vs Mavericks (7)...Clips in 5
Nuggets (3) vs Jazz (6)............Nuggets in 7
Rockets (4) vs Thunder (5).......Rockets in 7

Eastern Conference

Bucks (1) vs Magic (8).......Bucks in 4
Raptors (2) vs Nets (7)......Raps in 5
Celtics (3) vs 76ers (6)......Celts in 6
Pacers (4) vs Heat (5).......Heat in 7
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:04 am    Post subject:

Bad news for my Celtics pick. Gordon Hayward out for 4 weeks, grade III ankle sprain. OK, next man up.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:28 pm    Post subject:

Are the Bucs overrated? Is Antetokounmpo a Foreman, Ali? Is that all you got? If Giannis doesn't get some help they may go out in the 1st round. They lost to the Magic today 122 110. That's a huge margin. I have the Bucs in 6.

Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Are the Bucs overrated? Is Antetokounmpo a Foreman, Ali? Is that all you got? If Giannis doesn't get some help they may go out in the 1st round. They lost to the Magic today 122 110. That's a huge margin. I have the Bucs in 6.

Most people had a sweep. Why did you think ORL would win two? Looks like youll be right.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Most people had a sweep. Why did you think ORL would win two? Looks like youll be right.

I think the Magic are underrated and the Bucs overrated. Who do they really have after Giannis?

Nikola Vucevic and Markelle Fultz are sleepers.

Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I think the Magic are underrated and the Bucs overrated. Who do they really have after Giannis?

Nikola Vucevic and Markelle Fultz are sleepers.

Middleton, but your point is well-taken.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:34 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Literally everyone has Clippers/Raptors/Celtics/Nuggets coming out of Round 1. That's why the # of games matters. You like the Nets to steal 2 from Toronto?

Not steal, win. Allen, Crawford, Dinwiddie, Jordan and LeVert are good players overlooked. When Kyrie and Durant get to the gym they may take them to the finals.

Gellollo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Not steal, win. Allen, Crawford, Dinwiddie, Jordan and LeVert are good players overlooked. When Kyrie and Durant get to the gym they may take them to the finals.

Dinwiddie and Jordan aren't playing unfortunately.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Gellollo wrote:
jodeke wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Dinwiddie and Jordan aren't playing unfortunately.

Forgot they tested positive for corona. Dinwiddie will be most missed. Jordan is a walking foul machine but he a good defender. Still think they can win 2.

LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Nailed the Sixers/Celtics series. Sixers are such a fraud.

Even with Simmons out, 4-0 is really bad.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Here are mine:

Western Conference First Round

[Lakers over Blazers in 5
Clippers over Mavericks in 5
Nuggets over Jazz in 6
Rockets over Thunder in 6

Eastern Conference first round

Bucks over Magic in 4
Raptors over Nets in 5
Celtics over 76ers in 6
Heat over Pacers in 6

Western Conference Second Round

Lakers over Rockets in 6
Clippers over Nuggets in 6

Eastern Conference Second Round

Bucks over Heat in 5
Raptors over Celtics in 6

Western Conference Finals

Lakers over Clippers in 7

Eastern Conference Finals

Bucks over Raptors in 6

NBA Finals

Lakers over Bucks in 7

Called it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject:

I’ll update this tomorrow, but looks like some brackets are seriously busted. Nobody picked Denver to win.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: