OFFICIAL Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Thread (Resigned for 3 Years, $40 Million)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 180, 181, 182  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:03 pm    Post subject:

x75274 wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
x75274 wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Kcp has a known problem re: anxiety.
I believe Lethal Shooter was helping him with his breathing during shots.
I wonder if he's getting any help w that.

wow....he is an even bigger p**** than I thought. I never thought I would see a bigger wuss than Eddie Jones. I stand corrected. This is the dude if he lived as a gladiator during Roman times, that guy you see pissing on himself in the movie Gladiator and then immediately getting killed. I would have ripped apart a wuss like this if he was in my unit as the soft wuss that he is. What the old Kobe Bryant would have done to known weakling like this......the same (bleep) he did to Kwame. I miss Sasha, Jordy and Shannon. None of those 3 are as talented as KCP. All three have much bigger balls and are reliable in crunch time unlike this soft ass.

You got anything to say, tough guy?

What you going to STFU again when he has a piss poor shooting game again? You think mentally strong players succeed every game and mentally weak players (bleep) up every game??? You should look at Robert Horry in 2003....you know the year right after he hit one of the biggest shots in Laker history. 2 for 38 there smart guy. Nick Van Exel the most ice cold in his veins shooter in Laker history torched Seattle in 1995 and had games when he struggled going against Kenny Anderson in Portland. ITS ONE GAME

No. Unlike you I’m not a mentally ill child that throws tantrums and gets my panties in a bunch over “ONE GAME”. I’ll probably have a normal reaction like I do to most things

(bleep) please....thats why u came to taunt after ONE game????? Like u said its ONE game. STFU

take a break..we won..blow off some steam...

chill
x75274
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
x75274 wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

wow....he is an even bigger p**** than I thought. I never thought I would see a bigger wuss than Eddie Jones. I stand corrected. This is the dude if he lived as a gladiator during Roman times, that guy you see pissing on himself in the movie Gladiator and then immediately getting killed. I would have ripped apart a wuss like this if he was in my unit as the soft wuss that he is. What the old Kobe Bryant would have done to known weakling like this......the same (bleep) he did to Kwame. I miss Sasha, Jordy and Shannon. None of those 3 are as talented as KCP. All three have much bigger balls and are reliable in crunch time unlike this soft ass.

You got anything to say, tough guy?

What you going to STFU again when he has a piss poor shooting game again? You think mentally strong players succeed every game and mentally weak players (bleep) up every game??? You should look at Robert Horry in 2003....you know the year right after he hit one of the biggest shots in Laker history. 2 for 38 there smart guy. Nick Van Exel the most ice cold in his veins shooter in Laker history torched Seattle in 1995 and had games when he struggled going against Kenny Anderson in Portland. ITS ONE GAME. Big game James Worthy was expected to destroy Tom Chambers in 1990 and had a horrible shooting series. Ditto Byron Scott vs Chicago in the 1991 finals. Those two are proven clutch champions. Just watch KCP is another Eddie Jones.

Quote:

Harrison Faigen
@hmfaigen
·
9m
Frank Vogel reminded KCP after Game 1 that he started the season by shooting poorly and quickly got better.

"All he did was go on to shoot 40% over the next four months."

stfu

Your a real smart guy there arent you. Bringing in examples of regular season performance to try to prove me wrong about PLAYOFF performance. Yea look at EDDIE JONES there buddy. Far better regular season player than KCP. Superior to KCP in EVERY way. Same mental weakness. Even Eddie played great in some games like against Seattle in 1998. But he was a mentally weak frontrunner. Eddie never stepped up when we really needed him. Same with KCP.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:05 pm    Post subject:

x75274 wrote:

Your a real smart guy there arent you. Bringing in examples of regular season performance to try to prove me wrong about PLAYOFF performance. Yea look at EDDIE JONES there buddy. Far better regular season player than KCP. Superior to KCP in EVERY way. Same mental weakness. Even Eddie played great in some games like against Seattle in 1998. But he was a mentally weak frontrunner. Eddie never stepped up when we really needed him. Same with KCP.

you the next raja bell. u need a hug.....

never seen a ***** who is so upset after a win...
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:22 pm    Post subject:

x75274 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

internet warrior here

Get the (bleep) outta here. Its 1 game jackass. Even p**** Eddie Jones had a great series vs Seattle in 1998 before flaming out like the wuss he is in the WCF. I know far more than u when it comes to the Lakers. STFU

Your “hey look, I’m a tough guy” act is getting about on my last nerve. You’re just rude and insecure. Dial it back or take it somewhere else.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:32 pm    Post subject:

His shots early this game were huge
x75274
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
x75274 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

internet warrior here

Get the (bleep) outta here. Its 1 game jackass. Even p**** Eddie Jones had a great series vs Seattle in 1998 before flaming out like the wuss he is in the WCF. I know far more than u when it comes to the Lakers. STFU

Your “hey look, I’m a tough guy” act is getting about on my last nerve. You’re just rude and insecure. Dial it back or take it somewhere else.

Wow....but you are going to leave alone the guys who instigated....right on there. I didnt do anything to instigate these guys initially.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:54 pm    Post subject:

x75274 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
x75274 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

internet warrior here

Wow....but you are going to leave alone the guys who instigated....right on there. I didnt do anything to instigate these guys initially.

So we go from “I would have destroyed a guy that weak in my unit” to “but what about the other guys, they were mean first”? I’ll look into the thread but multiple people reported it and the imagery and aggression are textbook internet tough guy. We don’t need it, so let’s just dial it back and let the kids handle any other would be warriors.
x75274
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
x75274 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
x75274 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
x75274 wrote:
epic_ wrote:

internet warrior here

So we go from “I would have destroyed a guy that weak in my unit” to “but what about the other guys, they were mean first”? I’ll look into the thread but multiple people reported it and the imagery and aggression are textbook internet tough guy. We don’t need it, so let’s just dial it back and let the kids handle any other would be warriors.

Ok...all i got to say is look at my thread on Danny Green. I am actually defending him despite all these people jumping on him after admittedly a bad game and mediocre season. The irony - you will never find a thread of me bashing KCP when he was absolutely atrocious to start the year because I knew he would turn it around. Too talented a player and KCP is an experienced veteran. But Eddie Jones was even more talented than KCP and he strikes me almost exactly as Eddie Jones demeanor and mentally. Those of us that watched Jones enough should know exactly what I am talking about. Hopefully the situation never arises where we really NEED KCP to step up to save our season but if that situation ever comes, I am not going to hold my breath. Actually you wont see me bash any other Lakers because I think all the others have it even though some of them have some pretty bad flaws themselves. Waiters being constantly lost on help defense for example. Its funny people like Jones....you see to this day J.R. Rider disrespecting Eddie and having to stop himself because Eddie is a real nice dude who always was a team player and well-behaved. Same as KCP. But we will see if he can really come through for us when we really need him. If he can, great and I will have to completely revise my thinking.
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:41 pm    Post subject:

KCP’s defense against Dame was also on point, bodied him up even pressed him full court.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
KCP’s defense against Dame was also on point, bodied him up even pressed him full court.

He and Alex have been doing a great job on Dame.
Not to mention, our bigs have done a great job helping.
Heck our entire team has done a great defensive job!

I love it!
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
4evARaBruinLG
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:22 pm    Post subject:

While not the same players, I feel KCP is similar to Byron Scott in the sense that we never know which player will show up on the offensive side each night. B Scott, though was quick enough to guard the opponent's point.

B Scott also had James Worthy ahead of him as the 3rd option and Coop off the bench, so the Showtime Lakers could afford for B Scott to have his off nights.

While I like the fire Kuz is showing, he is ont on the level of Big Game so far, and I can't think of an equivalent to Coop on this team.
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:07 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:

His defense went up a notch for sure when he saw those early shots drop which im sure was a massive relief considering game 1 and probably having flashbacks of the beginning of this season. Nothing but props to him in this game even though I still believe McGee, Green and KCP should not all be starting they all had some great moments in this one.... Well mostly KCP and McGee but Green at least had a couple nice defensive plays.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:58 am    Post subject:

hype wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:

His defense went up a notch for sure when he saw those early shots drop which im sure was a massive relief considering game 1 and probably having flashbacks of the beginning of this season. Nothing but props to him in this game even though I still believe McGee, Green and KCP should not all be starting they all had some great moments in this one.... Well mostly KCP and McGee but Green at least had a couple nice defensive plays.

I'll keep it the same starting line up. KCP/Mcgee redeemed their play tonight to keep them in there. Tbh only thing that was really broken in game 1 was our shooting. Just funny how different this team look when shots are falling.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:56 pm    Post subject:

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope knew he shot ‘terribly’ in Game 1 of the NBA playoffs. He made sure to fix it in Game 2

Quote:
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope gave the Lakers the exact spacing they needed in his second playoff game for the team.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2020/8/21/21395053/kentavious-caldwell-pope-stats-shooting-lakers-vs-blazers-final-score-lebron
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:45 pm    Post subject:

KCP looked extremely confident in his shot in game 2. Hopefully he continues to shoot it well.
Jordan-esque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject:

KCP = Keep Cookin’ Pope!
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject:

Yea.....he was up and down this game....more down. He actually made a couple of momentum stopping stupid ass plays but then made up for it with some big time shooting in the 3rd. To me he still hasnt proven he is a championship level player that wont cost his team in the biggest moments but the Lakers won today. I mean hell JR Smith helped a team to a title but JR had a couple years of big moment experience by the 2016 finals. Plus with JR, it wasnt being a wuss that prevented him from being a great championship level role player, but lack of complete focus. What I am hoping is for is more games like 2 and 3 from KCP. 2 when he was feeling good about himself and played well. Game 3 where his bone-headedness didnt cost us as he made up for it later and we win.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject:

I always saw KCP as a guy who would perform well in the playoffs, it’s good to see my view hold true.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I always saw KCP as a guy who would perform well in the playoffs, it’s good to see my view hold true.

He was horrible inside the 3 point line today.
But glad he made 3-8 from 3.
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:45 pm    Post subject:

KCP listed as probable tomorrow with sore knee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:30 am    Post subject:

He actually played pretty well games 2 and 3...and he's decent as a defender. Needs to keep it up.
StoicChalice392
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Bubbles Cheese in
StoicChalice392
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:16 pm    Post subject:

Dwight!
StoicChalice392
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
KCP = Keep Cookin’ Pope!

Playoff Pope
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject:

Is this the game thread?
Good stuff from kcp tonight
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 180, 181, 182  Next
Page 157 of 182
Jump to: