Question for Clippers fans:
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Startrout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:05 pm    Post subject:

LOL Clippers. I posted this in another thread, but they really need to move out of LA/California. They’re never going to win here and even if they did eventually win, no one is going to care, they Lakers will still be the story.

Leonard could of been on a super team and loved, but instead he’s a laughing stock in a city that hates him, not too bright.
lonesoul
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject:

What rivalry? Lol
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:21 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
The comments

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/itny6f/clippers_sub_has_gone_private/

Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:14 am    Post subject:

The Clippers should trade Paul George to Houston for Russell Westbrook
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:31 am    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
The Clippers should trade Paul George to Houston for Russell Westbrook

I would absolutely love to watch that train wreck. Just give me a camera that stays on Kawhi at all times so I can see him slowly self destruct a bit more after every awful low iq play by Westbrook. I wonder if he'd just finally snap at some point?
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:44 am    Post subject:

Didn't know what else to put this, so since he's a pathetic Clipper season ticket holder, I'll just say it here. Bill Simmons said the Lakers haven't been tested yet - this, after he hyped up both the Blazers and Rockets as teams that could take us out before those series - and how Lebron really lucked out this year. Oh, and by the way, Kawhi might have been hurt by the Covid stoppage since he's old (???...but, but...I thought he was a GOAT level player comparable to Lebron in his prime??). I really don't even know what to say to that

Now he's starting off this round with the usual BS (that will almost certainly be retracted afterwards) that we have no one to guard Murray

Life of a Laker hater must be tough indeed right now. The amount and level of reaching and excuses has been epic already. Can't wait to see what these clowns say after we win it all...
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:33 am    Post subject:

Where's VLF??????
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:09 am    Post subject:

Startrout wrote:
LOL Clippers. I posted this in another thread, but they really need to move out of LA/California. They’re never going to win here and even if they did eventually win, no one is going to care, they Lakers will still be the story.

Leonard could of been on a super team and loved, but instead he’s a laughing stock in a city that hates him, not too bright.

Pretty sure they are not going anywhere. Didn’t Balmer just buy the Fabulous Forum to be the new home arena?

I agree with you though. Actually thought they would have been smarter to separate themselves from LA and be the team that returned to Seattle.

After such a media blitz about “taking over LA” it must be really tough to wake up this morning as Clipper management. Devastating results after so much hype.

As much as Balmer annoys me, I wish they had a camera on him for 24 hours. His reactions to this collapse and “what now?” discussions would be priceless.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: