QFTOS - LA Our Way: Clippers Choke a 3-1 Lead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:04 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
BANNERS OVER BILLBOARDS

Trash ass franchise

And they aint got the chance even all the way over here to put their trash on our statues. They woulda done that bubble or not, I know it.
"I love you, NPZ!!" -danzag
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:08 pm    Post subject:

KobeGOATMambaRIP wrote:
My apologies if it seems like I'm hijacking the thread. I dont have the privilege to make a new thread but it seems like the Nuggets fans are way overconfident now.

I was in a similar forum and saw this. None of their fans seem worried in the least bit.

Quote:
I am going to say it now, I think we win this in 5 games unless we decide to just give them game 1 like we did with the Clippers, than it is going to be 6 games.

Quote:
They proved they can beat the Clippers, they are capable of beating the Lakers or any team in the NBA. The Nuggets have a chance and as they improve with experience, they are going to go far, if not this season then from here out.

Quote:
Nuggets will defeat the Lakers in 6 games. They're the better and more talented team!

Let them be. It'll be all over for them in a week or two, let them have their fun.

We match up to the Nuggets better than we do the Clippers, so they did us a favor, they're a likable bunch, let them say what they want
BruceLee-Bron23
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Cancel your haircuts! Can’t trust any clippers right now.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:22 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
KobeGOATMambaRIP wrote:
My apologies if it seems like I'm hijacking the thread. I dont have the privilege to make a new thread but it seems like the Nuggets fans are way overconfident now.

I was in a similar forum and saw this. None of their fans seem worried in the least bit.

Quote:
I am going to say it now, I think we win this in 5 games unless we decide to just give them game 1 like we did with the Clippers, than it is going to be 6 games.

Quote:
They proved they can beat the Clippers, they are capable of beating the Lakers or any team in the NBA. The Nuggets have a chance and as they improve with experience, they are going to go far, if not this season then from here out.

Quote:
Nuggets will defeat the Lakers in 6 games. They're the better and more talented team!

Let them be. It'll be all over for them in a week or two, let them have their fun.

We match up to the Nuggets better than we do the Clippers, so they did us a favor, they're a likable bunch, let them say what they want

I have a personal disdain for the Denver Nuggets and their fan base.

They spent years and years and years chanting "no means no!" and other terrible terrible things to our guy.

I'm generally a forgive and forget kind of man, but I take the MJ approach here. They made me mad, now they must be demolished forever.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject:

BruceLee-Bron23 wrote:
Cancel your haircuts! Can’t trust any clippers right now.

Bruh! Lol lol
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:49 pm    Post subject:

https://youtu.be/wM-NcMZhcaA
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:

I'm dead bro. dead.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:13 pm    Post subject:

just finished the game

w o w

they went out like total ree tards lmao!!!! AND their staff was wearing those idiotic pink polos...what on earth?!

i am deceased

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:43 am    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
drae wrote:
KobeGOATMambaRIP wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have a personal disdain for the Denver Nuggets and their fan base.

They spent years and years and years chanting "no means no!" and other terrible terrible things to our guy.

I'm generally a forgive and forget kind of man, but I take the MJ approach here. They made me mad, now they must be demolished forever.

Interesting..I forget Denver is where "all that" happened. Perhaps it seems fitting the Lakers face Denver than.

Kobe always loved to give a reason for his "haters" to hate him more. Game on!
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:03 am    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
noahp45 wrote:

I'm dead bro. dead.

"We need to move to Maine."
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:41 am    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
GTL wrote:
noahp45 wrote:

I'm dead bro. dead.

"We need to move to Maine."

Maine Clippers

Austin Clippers

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
just finished the game

w o w

they went out like total ree tards lmao!!!! AND their staff was wearing those idiotic pink polos...what on earth?!

i am deceased

Saw the game live as it unfolded....couldn't believe what was happening and how little it seemed like the Clippers players cared. There were obviously locker room issues that were probably exacerbated in the bubble. Was waiting for the Clipper comeback that never came as the clock ticked down. Kawhi was supposed to be the MVP that was challenging Lebron for rings but he kept on bricking in the 4th quarter....and PG13 wow.....him throwing that 3 that hit the side of the backboard, you wouldn't think that he was a skilled NBA all star. It seemed like a collection of role players that didn't care and wanted to get away from each other.
Cutheon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:12 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
C M B wrote:
just finished the game

w o w

i am deceased

Saw the game live as it unfolded....couldn't believe what was happening and how little it seemed like the Clippers players cared. There were obviously locker room issues that were probably exacerbated in the bubble. Was waiting for the Clipper comeback that never came as the clock ticked down. Kawhi was supposed to be the MVP that was challenging Lebron for rings but he kept on bricking in the 4th quarter....and PG13 wow.....him throwing that 3 that hit the side of the backboard, you wouldn't think that he was a skilled NBA all star. It seemed like a collection of role players that didn't care and wanted to get away from each other.

They basically immediately came to despise each other. That's what happens to front runners - the only thing that draws you close is how much you like clowning on other teams. Adversity would bring most teams closer - Jokic and Murray are a "as close as a couple," Jokic has said - but for the Clippers it pushed them apart.

I wonder if there is a way to see how many leads this team blew through out the season. Or to see how many come from behind victories they had (down by 10+ at the beginning of the 4th). I wouldn't be surprised if they had a lot of the former and few of the latter.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: