+++ Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (10/11/20) NBA Finals, Gm 6 / Gm#92 +++
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41514

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:31 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Per Pau Gasol

This one is for you brother, for you Gianna, for Vanessa, for Natalia, for Bianka and for Capri. 🐍🖤

Congratulations to the entire @Lakers team, @JeanieBuss and the Lakers family for winning the 17th championship!! 👏👏👏👏

https://twitter.com/paugasol/status/1315484411861770241?s=21


MAMBA!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2002
Posts: 5843

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject:

LakerSiul wrote:
Try to google "NBA Champions".


I did not expect to see that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JamezAmp
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Jun 2005
Posts: 1510
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:45 pm    Post subject:

From a historical perspective, I’m glad one of the absolute greatest players ever did this in a Lakers uniform. LeBron is simply amazing. Never seen a player like him.
_________________
824
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 53825
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a learning experience.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:50 pm    Post subject:

Thousands of fans swarm downtown Los Angeles. I hope they're all masked up. Potential for COVID-19 spread eminent.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 24742
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:54 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Thousands of fans swarm downtown Los Angeles. I hope they're all masked up. Potential for COVID-19 spread eminent.


When I go by tomorrow I plan to stay in the car. The car folks are relatively safe but the folks swarming the street corners in front of Staples... https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/557/conceit.JPG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
scottpot29
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Posts: 2493
Location: OC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:13 pm    Post subject:

13thOverallPick wrote:
32 wrote:
highsteppingbruin wrote:
Every time Kuz has the ball I feel the same way I do when my 3 yr old is carrying a cup of water or plate of food to the table.


I love Kuz but this made me laugh.


Same, made me laugh. I feel your pain watching Kuz xD


Spot. On.
_________________
Wow. Luke has gone full (bleep) on us. - DB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jun 2016
Posts: 2897

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject:

So proud of this team and for the love of God...just let the fans celebrate.

2020 been such a year from hell...just let them have this.
_________________
"If You're Afraid To Fail...Then You're Probably Going To Fail."
- Kobe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 2386

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:49 pm    Post subject:

LOS LAKERS CAMPEONES, CARAJO!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41514

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:15 pm    Post subject:

      Kobe in 2009 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando

      LeBron in 2020 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
alohalakers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 20 Oct 2012
Posts: 159

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:30 pm    Post subject:

I was soooo sick the way we lost game #5, but I have to say it was way more satisfying to finally impose our will on the Heat and kick their ass today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chillin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 114

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:56 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
      Kobe in 2009 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando

      LeBron in 2020 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando


Awesome coincidence.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 19769
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:54 am    Post subject:

Chillin wrote:
pio2u wrote:
      Kobe in 2009 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando

      LeBron in 2020 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando


Awesome coincidence.


Wow. Gives me the chills after reading DB's awesome T&R. That pale horse has a new rider.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Number 7
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 952
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:24 am    Post subject:

Congrats to everyone

History has been written.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Jul 2018
Posts: 423

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:37 am    Post subject:

I wanted to wait and let my emotions pass before I posted but I just gotta post this and I don't care if anyone reads...

That was the most dominating finals game I have EVER seen. That defense was stellar and its just poetic the season ends on such a concentrated effort filled with heart and hustle to win it all.

A few minor tweaks to the roster and this team is competing for years to come. I cannot wait to see what the future holds.

Truth be told, going back to last night, I didn't know what team would show up and once I heard of the lineup change, I knew LBJ was going to lockdown Butler.

This is just what everyone envisioned when Bron signed, this might be a new LAL dynasty and I seriously cannot wait.

I live in Missouri so after the game I literally watched ALL the player interviews from NBAtv to ESPN, after work today I have like damn near 200 videos on my watch later youtube playlist I will seriously get through it all. I plan on doing each guys and official social media accounts. The only thing that sucks is Dwight and JR didn't save their lives from Instagram, so I have to rely on edited youtube videos.

So proud of this team, let's run it back next year!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief


Joined: 07 Sep 2001
Posts: 37524
Location: O.C.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:16 am    Post subject:

^ Nice.

Definitely a ton of content to enjoy. I'm looking forward to sinking into all of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Jul 2018
Posts: 423

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:16 am    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
^ Nice.

Definitely a ton of content to enjoy. I'm looking forward to sinking into all of it.


Dude, no joke. It will probably take me until at least mid week doing this for 8 hours after work (I have OCD and I am obsessed with the team lol)

Won't even get to Lakers, NBA official twitter accounts, etc until probably tomorrow at the earliest...

If I knew what team would have shown up, I would have taken the day off. I was banking on them winning Friday so I spent the whole weekend in front of my phone/computer lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41514

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:56 pm    Post subject:

AJ wrote:
I wanted to wait and let my emotions pass before I posted but I just gotta post this and I don't care if anyone reads...

That was the most dominating finals game I have EVER seen. That defense was stellar and its just poetic the season ends on such a concentrated effort filled with heart and hustle to win it all.

A few minor tweaks to the roster and this team is competing for years to come. I cannot wait to see what the future holds.

Truth be told, going back to last night, I didn't know what team would show up and once I heard of the lineup change, I knew LBJ was going to lockdown Butler.

This is just what everyone envisioned when Bron signed, this might be a new LAL dynasty and I seriously cannot wait.

I live in Missouri so after the game I literally watched ALL the player interviews from NBAtv to ESPN, after work today I have like damn near 200 videos on my watch later youtube playlist I will seriously get through it all. I plan on doing each guys and official social media accounts. The only thing that sucks is Dwight and JR didn't save their lives from Instagram, so I have to rely on edited youtube videos.

So proud of this team, let's run it back next year!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2008
Posts: 12555
Location: 714/562

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:01 pm    Post subject:

We did it boys
_________________
DISGUSTING: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IUtf6-avo2c
Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Mr. Zero
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 3625
Location: Valencia, CA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject:

for Kobe
_________________
Phil Luke
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 87112
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:33 pm    Post subject:

I wish our friend Lowest Merion was here to see it. Miss you buddy.
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sgtpepper1972
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 188
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:31 am    Post subject:

Great write up DB! That reference to the Four Horsemen was awesome...

Congratulations Lakers!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18301
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:20 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
I wish our friend Lowest Merion was here to see it. Miss you buddy.



_________________
#17 FOR KOBE: JOB'S FINISHED.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Number 7
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 952
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:29 am    Post subject:

Congrats to everyone involved, their names will be forever immortalized.
_________________
RIP Kobe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
waterman40
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2003
Posts: 5583
Location: Central Coast

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:02 am    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Chillin wrote:
pio2u wrote:
      Kobe in 2009 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando

      LeBron in 2020 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando


Awesome coincidence.


Wow. Gives me the chills after reading DB's awesome T&R. That pale horse has a new rider.


That is kind of freaky
_________________
LAKERS 2019-2020: NBA World Champions!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41514

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:44 am    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Chillin wrote:
pio2u wrote:
      Kobe in 2009 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando

      LeBron in 2020 Playoffs:
      * Beat Rockets in 2nd Round
      * Beat Nuggets in Conf Finals
      * Won 4th ring in Orlando


Awesome coincidence.


Wow. Gives me the chills after reading DB's awesome T&R. That pale horse has a new rider.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80
Page 80 of 80
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB