QFTOS - LA Our Way: Clippers Choke a 3-1 Lead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 18989

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:04 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
BANNERS OVER BILLBOARDS

Trash ass franchise


And they aint got the chance even all the way over here to put their trash on our statues. They woulda done that bubble or not, I know it.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
"I love you, NPZ!!" -danzag
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 12669

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:08 pm    Post subject:

KobeGOATMambaRIP wrote:
My apologies if it seems like I'm hijacking the thread. I dont have the privilege to make a new thread but it seems like the Nuggets fans are way overconfident now.

I was in a similar forum and saw this. None of their fans seem worried in the least bit.

Quote:
I am going to say it now, I think we win this in 5 games unless we decide to just give them game 1 like we did with the Clippers, than it is going to be 6 games.


Quote:
They proved they can beat the Clippers, they are capable of beating the Lakers or any team in the NBA. The Nuggets have a chance and as they improve with experience, they are going to go far, if not this season then from here out.


Quote:
Nuggets will defeat the Lakers in 6 games. They're the better and more talented team!


Let them be. It'll be all over for them in a week or two, let them have their fun.

We match up to the Nuggets better than we do the Clippers, so they did us a favor, they're a likable bunch, let them say what they want
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BruceLee-Bron23
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 10 Jul 2019
Posts: 99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Cancel your haircuts! Can’t trust any clippers right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GTL
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Feb 2008
Posts: 9532

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:22 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
KobeGOATMambaRIP wrote:
My apologies if it seems like I'm hijacking the thread. I dont have the privilege to make a new thread but it seems like the Nuggets fans are way overconfident now.

I was in a similar forum and saw this. None of their fans seem worried in the least bit.

Quote:
I am going to say it now, I think we win this in 5 games unless we decide to just give them game 1 like we did with the Clippers, than it is going to be 6 games.


Quote:
They proved they can beat the Clippers, they are capable of beating the Lakers or any team in the NBA. The Nuggets have a chance and as they improve with experience, they are going to go far, if not this season then from here out.


Quote:
Nuggets will defeat the Lakers in 6 games. They're the better and more talented team!


Let them be. It'll be all over for them in a week or two, let them have their fun.

We match up to the Nuggets better than we do the Clippers, so they did us a favor, they're a likable bunch, let them say what they want


I have a personal disdain for the Denver Nuggets and their fan base.

They spent years and years and years chanting "no means no!" and other terrible terrible things to our guy.

I'm generally a forgive and forget kind of man, but I take the MJ approach here. They made me mad, now they must be demolished forever.
_________________
I miss you Kobe. I miss you Gigi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15966

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject:

BruceLee-Bron23 wrote:
Cancel your haircuts! Can’t trust any clippers right now.


Bruh! Lol lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 6537
Location: Oceanside Ca

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:49 pm    Post subject:

https://youtu.be/wM-NcMZhcaA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GTL
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Feb 2008
Posts: 9532

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
https://youtu.be/wM-NcMZhcaA


I'm dead bro. dead.
_________________
I miss you Kobe. I miss you Gigi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 18164
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:13 pm    Post subject:

just finished the game

w o w

they went out like total ree tards lmao!!!! AND their staff was wearing those idiotic pink polos...what on earth?!

i am deceased
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 1370

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:43 am    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
drae wrote:
KobeGOATMambaRIP wrote:
My apologies if it seems like I'm hijacking the thread. I dont have the privilege to make a new thread but it seems like the Nuggets fans are way overconfident now.

I was in a similar forum and saw this. None of their fans seem worried in the least bit.

Quote:
I am going to say it now, I think we win this in 5 games unless we decide to just give them game 1 like we did with the Clippers, than it is going to be 6 games.


Quote:
They proved they can beat the Clippers, they are capable of beating the Lakers or any team in the NBA. The Nuggets have a chance and as they improve with experience, they are going to go far, if not this season then from here out.


Quote:
Nuggets will defeat the Lakers in 6 games. They're the better and more talented team!


Let them be. It'll be all over for them in a week or two, let them have their fun.

We match up to the Nuggets better than we do the Clippers, so they did us a favor, they're a likable bunch, let them say what they want


I have a personal disdain for the Denver Nuggets and their fan base.

They spent years and years and years chanting "no means no!" and other terrible terrible things to our guy.

I'm generally a forgive and forget kind of man, but I take the MJ approach here. They made me mad, now they must be demolished forever.


Interesting..I forget Denver is where "all that" happened. Perhaps it seems fitting the Lakers face Denver than.

Kobe always loved to give a reason for his "haters" to hate him more. Game on!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief


Joined: 07 Sep 2001
Posts: 37524
Location: O.C.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:03 am    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
https://youtu.be/wM-NcMZhcaA


I'm dead bro. dead.


"We need to move to Maine."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GTL
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Feb 2008
Posts: 9532

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:41 am    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
GTL wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
https://youtu.be/wM-NcMZhcaA


I'm dead bro. dead.


"We need to move to Maine."


Maine Clippers

Austin Clippers


_________________
I miss you Kobe. I miss you Gigi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 34303

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
just finished the game

w o w

they went out like total ree tards lmao!!!! AND their staff was wearing those idiotic pink polos...what on earth?!

i am deceased


Saw the game live as it unfolded....couldn't believe what was happening and how little it seemed like the Clippers players cared. There were obviously locker room issues that were probably exacerbated in the bubble. Was waiting for the Clipper comeback that never came as the clock ticked down. Kawhi was supposed to be the MVP that was challenging Lebron for rings but he kept on bricking in the 4th quarter....and PG13 wow.....him throwing that 3 that hit the side of the backboard, you wouldn't think that he was a skilled NBA all star. It seemed like a collection of role players that didn't care and wanted to get away from each other.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cutheon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 9564
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:12 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
C M B wrote:
just finished the game

w o w

they went out like total ree tards lmao!!!! AND their staff was wearing those idiotic pink polos...what on earth?!

i am deceased


Saw the game live as it unfolded....couldn't believe what was happening and how little it seemed like the Clippers players cared. There were obviously locker room issues that were probably exacerbated in the bubble. Was waiting for the Clipper comeback that never came as the clock ticked down. Kawhi was supposed to be the MVP that was challenging Lebron for rings but he kept on bricking in the 4th quarter....and PG13 wow.....him throwing that 3 that hit the side of the backboard, you wouldn't think that he was a skilled NBA all star. It seemed like a collection of role players that didn't care and wanted to get away from each other.


They basically immediately came to despise each other. That's what happens to front runners - the only thing that draws you close is how much you like clowning on other teams. Adversity would bring most teams closer - Jokic and Murray are a "as close as a couple," Jokic has said - but for the Clippers it pushed them apart.

I wonder if there is a way to see how many leads this team blew through out the season. Or to see how many come from behind victories they had (down by 10+ at the beginning of the 4th). I wouldn't be surprised if they had a lot of the former and few of the latter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 18164
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:42 am    Post subject:

mental gymnastics thread for why Clippers fans are the way they are. Includes a lot of Lakers hate. lmao
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Number 7
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Posts: 952
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:41 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
mental gymnastics thread for why Clippers fans are the way they are. Includes a lot of Lakers hate. lmao


What are these people talking about? Lakers fans were trash talking all year and were to blame for this hostility? Seriously? Are we just gonna forget about Beverly trash talking everyone about the Clippers winning the next 5 rings uncontested? The Kawhi ads? The billboards? The media trashing the Lakers?

These people need to get a grip. If your goal is to be the best and you’re willing to trash talk everyone and promote yourself as the best without achieving anything first, you have to be prepared to deal with the fallout once failure occurs.
_________________
RIP Kobe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15966

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:02 am    Post subject:

Number 7 wrote:
C M B wrote:
mental gymnastics thread for why Clippers fans are the way they are. Includes a lot of Lakers hate. lmao


What are these people talking about? Lakers fans were trash talking all year and were to blame for this hostility? Seriously? Are we just gonna forget about Beverly trash talking everyone about the Clippers winning the next 5 rings uncontested? The Kawhi ads? The billboards? The media trashing the Lakers?

These people need to get a grip. If your goal is to be the best and you’re willing to trash talk everyone and promote yourself as the best without achieving anything first, you have to be prepared to deal with the fallout once failure occurs.


All these hate lol and the fact remains, the clips is so ‘this was not a championship or bust season’ Hollywood and full of primadonnas while the Champion Lakers is all about no ego blue collar work and drama free
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 12313
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:20 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
mental gymnastics thread for why Clippers fans are the way they are. Includes a lot of Lakers hate. lmao


Thank you for posting this!!!


Pure Gold 😆🤣😂

A bunch of Bill Simmons’, Skip Bayless’, Paul Pierce’s, and Frank Isola’s in there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
27
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Sep 2010
Posts: 3323
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:21 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
mental gymnastics thread for why Clippers fans are the way they are. Includes a lot of Lakers hate. lmao


I flipped through that page, and my Lord. They really think they are on some moral high ground...its comical. Undoubtedly, every fanbase has their annoying fans and considering we have the largest fanbase....it may feel like we have more; I guess. But they really need to get real.

They really swear if clippers won the championship (God forbid) they wouldnt gather at staples? they really need to change their mascot to a clown.
_________________
r27
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cutheon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 9564
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:36 am    Post subject:

They think WE share a room with THEM? The arrogance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 18989

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:50 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
LMAO AT LA OUR WAY!!!!


Btw, Clipstan spoke of curses.

Lakers got over..........THE CHICK CURSE-SE-SE-SE!

Not sayin it was real, but you know you done heard it fifty-leven times over the years. No one has mentioned it yet. No one should ever have thought of Chick bein responsible for losing, but some did. Not you, tho. Not you. Nor I. Jim Bob Buss gave us pause to think maybe there was somethin there, but still.

Earned, not given. That was another billboard of theirs. They didn't even earn an honest reg season w/ all the "gaming" and "brinksmanship" they thought they were doing. Turns out most title teams have a lot of continuity and cohesiveness. Another thing Ballz might wanna jot down in his "how to win a title" notebook.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
"I love you, NPZ!!" -danzag
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 18989

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject:

Only veteran Clipfan I've ever known (going back to Sandy Eggo) was a coworker who was a damn Smelt fan before that. Used to talk sh about Kobe all the time. Many of them are transplants from back East that hated the Lakers before they got here (imo).
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
"I love you, NPZ!!" -danzag
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
818fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 4290

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkGWM1GWoAQ1xNy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cannga11
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 24 Dec 2018
Posts: 201
Location: Palos Verdes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:34 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Tonight is our Super Bowl. It is that important.
**********

LOL no sh*t Sherlock. 🤗😂

I don't know why I'm so vengeful when it comes to the Clippers. Their mediocrity deserves pity, not ridicule.
_________________
Lakers fan since that Magical day June 25, 1979.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 12313
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:38 am    Post subject:

Had to bump this. Found a few gems as I was lurking on Realgm remembering a few posters from over there who really hated the Lakers at a Ray Finkle level type hate.

If it is okay to any mods who catch this, request to have this thread stickied along with the Celtics QFTOS 🙏💜🙏💛🙏💜




Quote:
Bucks AND fLakers go down in game 1 of their series against the 8th seed.

I will sleep like a baby.

fLakers should be very concerned. I am torn.

I want the clippers to meet and then thrash the fLakers in the WCF on their march to glory. But I also love seeing them cut down to size in the first round.


Quote:
Pretty alarming for the Lakers that they only managed to score 93 against the same Blazers "defense" that couldn't stop our third stringers. Their lack of any reliable three-point shooters is really showing.


Quote:
I thought they would pull it out, but regardless, my comment was going to be that the Blazers are gonna make them WORK. And I don't think this will make the Lakers a better defensive team. They're a crap defensive team [especially without the much-maligned Avery Bradley, lol]. They're not even a team. Bron will step it up even further and put them on his back, probably all the way to the conference finals vs. the Clippers.

I love to hate him but Bron is THAT good. But after that, there's no way Bron can drag this collection of garbage past Kawhi, PG, Lou, Trezz and Pat.



Quote:
This board laughed at Bud and Vogel for losing their Game 1s. They made adjustments, bounced back and redeemed themselves from those embarrassments.

Is Doc going to do the same tomorrow, or is it going to be another night of excuses?



Quote:
Man lebron looked great tonight. I really hope we get the LA showdown


Quote:
I'm watching us.

Our A game beats their A game.
We need Paul George to grow a nutsack and start producing like he does in the regular season in order to beat them.

But I'm watching us.


Quote:
fLakers lose game 1

Such mixed emotions... I want our guys to smack em


Quote:
Lakers looked prime and ready. LeBron isn't playing around. The stage is about to be set for who is the best player in the world.Can't wait. Scary, but can't wait lol. Let's hope both teams take care of business by Monday.



Quote:
And they’re whipping ass and taking care of business while we are losing our discipline.

Like I said. I’m watching us.



Quote:
Wow, imagine that. Closing out a 3-1 lead with no drama or BS. Must be nice.



Quote:
Here, Monica, get yourself some knee pads.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61Cp-aBHeeL._AC_SL1200_.jpg



Quote:
OKC would have given the Lakers a better fight, that team never quits, and they can defend



Quote:
Probably would have been swept, but at least they wouldn't have died like dogs.



Quote:
LeBron,Davis and all the fans must be enjoying now.


Quote:


https://www.instagram.com/p/CFN1KbfD7kO/?utm_source=ig_embed

Agreed Kuz.


Quote:
We started this season beating Lakers without PG and everything seemed on the right course.

Sadly Lakers got better with time and cruised to WCF.


Quote:
I'm going to watch and enjoy the Lakers and Nuggets. May the best team win.


Quote:
Lakers publicly taking the high road, but likely privately gloating. Former Lakers publicly gloating.

Only the Nuggets taking them out in less than 7 will change that. If Denver brings that same defensive intensity they did against us, it is possible. Denver is 12-4 in the playoffs last 2 years when holding their opponents under 108 pts.



Quote:
I'm not holding my breath.

I expect them to handle Denver pretty easily.
6 games max.


Quote:
I agree. They can handle Jokić way better than us,and that is job half done


Quote:
Now this is how you close the game after having a big lead.


Quote:
What stood out to me in last night's game is how horrible of a decision is was not to sign Dwight Howard last off-season. We continued to lack depth in the post, but allowed the Lakers to add to their size.

Reports at the time were about Dwight being in great shape. All of Doc's Clippers team have lacked front court depth with size (other than the half season with DJ and Boban).



Quote:
Maybe Doc passed on him to play Trez.

But yeah,maybe that move would bring us the championship.



Quote:
Not watching the game but just checked the score... fLakers down by 18 at end of 3... Lebron and Unibrow have combined 37 points...



Quote:
Anyone still watching the NBA can see that the two Lakers superstars are stepping up bigtime, Jimmy Butler is playing championship basketball, and numerous role players on both teams are doing what NONE of ours did.

I'm good with Doc being fired because the team quit on him, but the real problem was that the team quit. And Kawhi was NO JIMMY BUTLER. That's probably the most galling of all. [And it's clearly ABSURD that any of us were ever comparing him to LeBron.


Quote:
Am NOT watching the game, but I see from ESPN the fLakers are about to wrap up another Larry.



Quote:


https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/1315391761800404994

If nothing else moves like these all post season truly show how trash Doc Rivers was as a coach and how far behind we were as a team. The Doc/Harrell situation has to be one of the most arrogant and oblivious situations in clippers coaching history


Quote:
Congrats to the Lakers.


Quote:
Can't believe this sh*t. Tired of defending this **** team year in and year out. We literally didn't gain one fraction of an ounce of love and respect in LA with guys like Blake, Cp3, DJ, Kawhi, and PG??? WTF?? What a joke!


Quote:
I didn't watch a minute of the Finals and don't regret it one bit. Next season is going to be insufferable. This joke of a franchise really let VDN and Doc waste an entire decade and now the next coach is going to be just as bad. :noway:

This fanbase deserves better.


Quote:
We'd have been swept by the Lakers anyway. Bron is clearly more dominant than Kawhi, PG is not in AD's league and our role players were complete garbage except for Zubac, whose 9 ppg and 7 rebs were hardly going to move the meter anyway.

Hard to find anyone even worth keeping. Trezz turned into a basket case, Lou let us down at the tittybar and Pat Bev turned out to be a punk. And then we quit in Game 7.


Quote:
If our bench and role players had played like they showed they could last year, and at times this year, we would have been competitive. That group of guys that was in the bubble—they were hopeless. I think another coach could (and would) have gotten us to the conference finals, but the Laker role players got it done in the playoffs. Ours didn’t. We had wholesale collapse in the second half of Games 6 and 7. It as a team loss--but the coach leads the team. *Shrug* Done with that.

Anyway, I don’t hold a grudge against the Lakers. LeBron is the best player ever step onto the court. He had a fantastic Robin (or 1a) with Davis. They did the things we said we would do; cut back on player minutes, stay healthy, peak in the playoffs. That’s where I fault coaching and management. Look at AD—missed about 15% of his teams games in the RS, played 34.4 mpg. That’s plenty of load management. Sure LeBron is starting form a high point, but his minutes keep going down too. They were well coached and well planned from the beginning of the year, and used the pre-playoff bubble games to get their heads straight and player to gel. Just what we didn’t do.



Quote:
Bron saved these b*tches and they don't even like his ass! Let that sink in. That's the kind of luck they always f*cking get!! Since day one.. Why in the hell would the Bucks trade Kareem in the first place? They win the championship and somehow they get to draft Magic Johnson the following year. Then Worthy. They snatch Shaq from the Magic then the NBA has to bring forth the restricted free agent rule because of that. Jerry West who was at the time the GM in Memphis gives them Pau Gasol for Kawme Brown. The only guy they truly earned was Kobe Bryant, may he RIP. Meanwhile we're the opposite, nothing good comes out of anything whatsoever. What a joke. Can't believe this sh*t!!



Quote:
Even if we had gotten through Denver--and if Kawhi and PG had just hit their shots we would have--the Lakers would still have beaten the living (bleep) out of us. Our team was ill-constructed off the court and gutless on the court. Kawhi was still very good but even though he's not as weird as he seems, he's still weird, and not a leader. Zubac played well but 9 ppg and 7 rpg was not going to be a difference-maker to win the Larry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 12999

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject:



It went from delusional comments to acceptance that the Lakers would have destroyed the load managers.
_________________
Klutch Angeles Lakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB