LAKERS -at- RAPTORS - 2/9 - Thoughts and :-(( ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kobe0825
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject:

Sorry DB but i disagree completely with your Bynum rating!

If you looked closely. He didn't even touch the ball for a few straight minutes (either offense or defense) just to see everyone jacking up shots that weren't going in. He can't help it that he doesn't get the ball so it's not him not using his height advantage, it's him not having the ball.

However he probably wouldn't have used his lenght anyway, would really like him to play a Dwight Howard/Kenyon Martin type of game.

BTW was this the first time Bynum AND Ronnie were on the Court @ the same time?

Impossible is not a fact. Impossible is an opinion.
manlisten
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Problem with Kobe at SF is that most of the team, minus Luke, fears not passing the ball to Kobe. Luke simply passes the ball where it needs to go, be it Kobe or opposite direction.

I actually disagree with this, at least compared to last season. Last season I definitely noticed that everyone would swing it to Kobe whenever he called for it. This year I've seen nearly everyone look off Kobe and throw it to whoever's open. Luke at times seems to avoid Kobe for the sake of not passing it to him, regardless if he has good position or not.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: