Lebron will take most of game winning shots this season

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:49 am    Post subject: Lebron will take most of game winning shots this season

I've watched Lebron his whole career, I saw he's a bit different now during close games (Memphis & Bulls). He doesn't scan the environment anymore, he only looking to take the shot. Specially during vs bulls he didn't care even if he makes it or not, he's only looking to shoot. I think he's taking personally what Kyrie said.

Brace yourself, you will see Bron taking those shots this season and probably in the playoffs. That's what I observed.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:48 am    Post subject:

Interesting opinion. So your theory is that James is going to go against every basketball instinct he has developed over his HoF career to prove a point to an ex teammate.

I think he will continue to do exactly what he has always done. Make the smart basketball play as the situation dictates. He’s pretty good at it.

As long as he is taking good shots or forcing the issue by driving to the basket I have no issue with him taking the game winners. When he starts consistently settling for 30 ft shots or losing the ball I will question his decisions.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject:

I think you both have a point.

Four decade is correct about Lebron’s DNA is to make the right play.

Leking’s point goes back to last season when everyone called LBJ washed king. He came in and was the best player from game 1 to the last game of the NBA season at 35 years old in year 17.

People still question LBJ clutch shot taking and making and I think there is something to him taking more shots this season in clutch time. He’s basically perfected that Dirk shot from midrange.

He closed out the Nuggets with big shots in game 5. He’s definitely looking to do more of that this season. It also makes sense from a career perspective as he turns more into a post player imo.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:10 am    Post subject:

Remember when everyone bashed him for passing to Danny Green during game 5 of the finals last year?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:02 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Remember when everyone bashed him for passing to Danny Green during game 5 of the finals last year?

I’ll never understand bashing someone for collapsing a defense and finding an open shooter to win the game.
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject:

Why wouldn’t LeBron, our best player and one of the greatest ever, not take most of the game winning shots?
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:50 pm    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
Interesting opinion. So your theory is that James is going to go against every basketball instinct he has developed over his HoF career to prove a point to an ex teammate.

I think he will continue to do exactly what he has always done. Make the smart basketball play as the situation dictates. He’s pretty good at it.

As long as he is taking good shots or forcing the issue by driving to the basket I have no issue with him taking the game winners. When he starts consistently settling for 30 ft shots or losing the ball I will question his decisions.

I know Lebron's tendency, if he wants to prove a point, he will definitely go looking for it specially when someone disrespecred him about it, like last year where he proved in the reg seasom that he can lead the league in assist.
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:52 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
I think you both have a point.

Four decade is correct about Lebron’s DNA is to make the right play.

Leking’s point goes back to last season when everyone called LBJ washed king. He came in and was the best player from game 1 to the last game of the NBA season at 35 years old in year 17.

People still question LBJ clutch shot taking and making and I think there is something to him taking more shots this season in clutch time. He’s basically perfected that Dirk shot from midrange.

He closed out the Nuggets with big shots in game 5. He’s definitely looking to do more of that this season. It also makes sense from a career perspective as he turns more into a post player imo.

yes, add to that that he also proved that he can be the best passer in the league.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: