The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1525, 1526, 1527 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:06 am    Post subject:

Did he say he wants to get some rest in the interview? If so, please sit him for the jazz game at least
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:24 am    Post subject:

If we want to win any of our next 5 games, then we need to rest Lebron next game against Utah. Lebron would never want to load manage so it's up to Vogel to make that decision.
dries
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:47 am    Post subject:

Theseus wrote:
Its always nice to have the GOAT on your team when your team loses one of the top 5 players in the league. What a privilege it has been to be a Lakers fan.

Goat?

It's like last season. Bron ball in regular season, even though he couldn't outproduce AD in anything, then it was team ball in the payoffs (AD & Rondo carryjob) .... Then Bron ball again vs Jimmy and The Beach Boys for that individual award.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:02 am    Post subject:

LeBron wasn't tired when we went up 17. Or was he tired because we lost the game?
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:06 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
LeBron wasn't tired when we went up 17. Or was he tired because we lost the game?

Obviously tired after the overtime and logging in 42+ minutes. That was a tough lost too which make it much more exhausting.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:25 am    Post subject:

Sick of all these Lebron haters in my circle texting me like crazy whenever he loses a meaningless POS regular season game.
Nitpicking after every mistake or losing streak.

Regular season BS lol
They stay quiet 90% of the time though!

Can’t wait till Lebron and the Lakers shut them up again
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:28 am    Post subject:

dries wrote:
Theseus wrote:
Its always nice to have the GOAT on your team when your team loses one of the top 5 players in the league. What a privilege it has been to be a Lakers fan.

Goat?

It's like last season. Bron ball in regular season, even though he couldn't outproduce AD in anything, then it was team ball in the payoffs (AD & Rondo carryjob) .... Then Bron ball again vs Jimmy and The Beach Boys for that individual award.

Horrible take. Look I love Kobe just like you only difference is I don’t get triggered when someone calls Lebron a GOAT.

They both deserve that title if you ask me.
What Lebron did all last season long was truly amazing.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:05 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Sick of all these Lebron haters in my circle texting me like crazy whenever he loses a meaningless POS regular season game.
Nitpicking after every mistake or losing streak.

Regular season BS lol
They stay quiet 90% of the time though!

Can’t wait till Lebron and the Lakers shut them up again

Literally the defending champs, and i'm getting texts after every loss from some haters
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:39 am    Post subject:

dries wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Goat?

Another pathetic take from a "fan" who's only around when Lebron struggles. Go back into hiding.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:04 am    Post subject:

Bron isn't the one underperforming during this slide. You can argue that we want him to go 'extra' to squeeze out some wins but the role players been the ones stinking it up
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:17 am    Post subject:

With Dennis out, we have no other shot creators outside of THT (who Vogel won't play). And we don't have an offensive system to actually get role players shots because we always play Lebron and AD ISO ball.

Gonna be a grind these next few games.
dries
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:24 am    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Goat?

Another pathetic take from a "fan" who's only around when Lebron struggles. Go back into hiding.

Need more balance around here. And honesty. Kobe got critisized for less.

Dude's a snoozefest. He's good but quite overrated and spoiled.

Just my opinion. That i want to share sometimes.
dries
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:29 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
dries wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Goat?

Horrible take. Look I love Kobe just like you only difference is I don’t get triggered when someone calls Lebron a GOAT.

They both deserve that title if you ask me.
What Lebron did all last season long was truly amazing.

I hear you. But giving my honest opinion once every 5 months or so shouldn't be that big of a deal. I watch him often too.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:35 am    Post subject:

dries wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Goat?

You see only what you want to see. He took the lion's share of the criticism in the game thread.
I don't look forward to your opportunistic drivel during these upcoming losses. I'm sure it will be plentiful.

Last edited by PenG_ on Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:35 am    Post subject:

This loss isn’t all on Lebron. Coach Vogel sucked too. Why Matthews plays so many minutes baffles me.

Lebron seem to run out of gas to me after they rolled up to their 17 point lead. Harrell was doing great, so why was his sitting down the stretch?

Carelessness and lack of defense killed us, not just Lebron.

And yes, he is one of the goat. Can’t argue that unless you are a hater, which sadly, there are some of those folks lerking here. The same haters that listen to Skip.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:40 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
This loss isn’t all on Lebron. Coach Vogel sucked too. Why Matthews plays so many minutes baffles me.

Lebron seem to run out of gas to me after they rolled up to their 17 point lead. Harrell was doing great, so why was his sitting down the stretch?

Carelessness and lack of defense killed us, not just Lebron.

And yes, he is one of the goat. Can’t argue that unless you are a hater, which sadly, there are some of those folks lerking here. The same haters that listen to Skip.

Vogel been ok, the 3 pt shots not falling, who should take Wes' minutes? I mean KCP been stinking it up too, THT not really knocking down those 3s, Kuz been playing decent amt of minutes and AC backs up Bron's PG duties, we can give Dudley and McKinney some burn I guess but I'd rather get Wes the minutes to get him more comfortable for the playoff run
dries
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:44 am    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Goat?

You see only what you want to see. He took the lion share of the criticism for this game in the game thread.
I don't look forward to your opportunistic drivel during these upcoming losses. I'm sure it will be plentiful.

Need more balance in the lebron james thread imo. Don't worry won't post much, he has lost and played worse than this and i kept my mouth shut. Again, sometimes i feel like giving my opinion, and i'm still being pretty reasonable too.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:47 am    Post subject:

Yes... reasonable.

Quote:
He's good but quite overrated and spoiled.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:51 am    Post subject:

dries wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Goat?

You see only what you want to see. He took the lion share of the criticism for this game in the game thread.

Need more balance in the lebron james thread imo. Don't worry won't post much, he has lost and played worse than this and i kept my mouth shut. Again, sometimes i feel like giving my opinion, and i'm still being pretty reasonable too.

He is the one player who is showing up every game. Our entire offense collapses into a heap of skeletons when he sits (we are +6 in the recent games without AD/Dennis with LBJ on the floor, -23 when he sits). You want to criticize someone? He isn't even close to #1 on my list right now.
dries
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:53 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
dries wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Goat?

He is the one player who is showing up every game. Our entire offense collapses into a heap of skeletons when he sits (we are +6 in the recent games without AD/Dennis with LBJ on the floor, -23 when he sits). You want to criticize someone? He isn't even close to #1 on my list right now.

He's lebron james the goat. He's good, but quite overrated.
dries
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:54 am    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
Yes... reasonable.

Quote:

Not very nice, but still reasonable, and honest.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:56 am    Post subject:

dries wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
dries wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Goat?

He's lebron james the goat. He's good, but quite overrated.

I don't think you're being very objective about this. And others are equally pointing out that you only show up when things are tough on the team. Didn't see this vitriol when the team was plowing through the playoffs. He won that Finals MVP again, didn't he? I could care less about the Kobe v. LBJ debate as Kobe himself said to knock it off. Love both of these guys.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:57 am    Post subject:

dries wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
Yes... reasonable.

Quote:

Not very nice, but still reasonable, and honest.

We're going to lose several games from here to the AS break. I know you'll enjoy it.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:00 am    Post subject:

My concern is he is way overextending himself. He can't help himself (and is undoubtedly chasing an MVP, which is not wise given his mileage/age). But if he doesn't play, and with AD/Dennis out, our offense is literally nothing.

Watching guys like AC/Kuz/KCP/Wes try to create on their own...ouch. Teams have also figured out THT and he's been less effective recently too.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
My concern is he is way overextending himself. He can't help himself (and is undoubtedly chasing an MVP, which is not wise given his mileage/age). But if he doesn't play, and with AD/Dennis out, our offense is literally nothing.

Watching guys like AC/Kuz/KCP/Wes try to create on their own...ouch. Teams have also figured out THT and he's been less effective recently too.

100%, Trez is the only one consistently putting up points, everybody else been slumping
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1525, 1526, 1527 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 1526 of 2079
Jump to: