NBA Season COVID-19 Thread (**No politics or racial/ethnic remarks or personal insults**)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:17 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
The team announced it plans to have fans in attendance for Lakers/Celtics on 4/15.

Oh man! I wish I could go!!! Boston Sucks!!! GO LAKERS!!!
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:33 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Markazi:

Quote:
The Lakers and Clippers could be welcoming a limited number of fans back to Staples Center before the start of the playoffs next month.

are they going to require proof of vaccination?
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:41 am    Post subject:

cal1piggy wrote:
ocho wrote:
Markazi:

Quote:
The Lakers and Clippers could be welcoming a limited number of fans back to Staples Center before the start of the playoffs next month.

Don't have proof of this cal1, but I hear it is highly unlikely since they haven't done the same with other stadiums. Additionally, the idea of requiring vaccination for certain "leisure activities" is a challenge. Isreali tried it, but it has a lot of challenges.

As long as cases remain "relatively" low (as in LA county remains in Orange Tier meaning "moderate" covid spread) and social distancing/masking is required, indoor attendance in limited capacity is allowed.

I think the attitude towards COVID spread has really changed. My son had a runny nose 2 weeks ago and I told the teacher and she said he can come to school (in Orange County, schools been open) provided he doesn't have a fever. And I actually just took my kids yesterday to Chuck E Cheese which is now allowing access to the indoor arcades. kids touching different games than other kids after them playing and touching the same game. Some places a hand santizer with a paper towel is available should you want to wipe down the game before hand and llimited capacity as far as how many kids there. Others differences is obviously masking and only same households allowed on certain games at a time along with every other table available for sitting and eating.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:15 am    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
ocho wrote:
Markazi:

Quote:

Don't have proof of this cal1, but I hear it is highly unlikely since they haven't done the same with other stadiums. Additionally, the idea of requiring vaccination for certain "leisure activities" is a challenge. Isreali tried it, but it has a lot of challenges.

As long as cases remain "relatively" low (as in LA county remains in Orange Tier meaning "moderate" covid spread) and social distancing/masking is required, indoor attendance in limited capacity is allowed.

I think the attitude towards COVID spread has really changed. My son had a runny nose 2 weeks ago and I told the teacher and she said he can come to school (in Orange County, schools been open) provided he doesn't have a fever. And I actually just took my kids yesterday to Chuck E Cheese which is now allowing access to the indoor arcades. kids touching different games than other kids after them playing and touching the same game. Some places a hand santizer with a paper towel is available should you want to wipe down the game before hand and llimited capacity as far as how many kids there. Others differences is obviously masking and only same households allowed on certain games at a time along with every other table available for sitting and eating.

wow lar
did not realize that
i just mostly keep to myself while wearing our papr device in markets...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122
Page 122 of 122
Jump to: