********OFFICIAL LAKERS VS BOBCATS GAME THREAD 1-26 "THE RETURN OF LAMAR"*****
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Look "COACH"

Leave your optimistic motivational speeches to your little ones' locker room and let the adults criticize when they see fit.
bluestorm1990
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject:

LakerFanAlways wrote:
Great now we got Wallace saying how they can beat us..I hope the lakers are seeing this..they should be ashamed of themselves for this piss poor effort
Quite honestly he should believe that the last 5 meetings with the lakers won 2 of game winning shot , making 2 free throws and we only won those games by 1 measely point , last year lakers got owned when they went to the bobcats turnovers were crazy , look at the losses this season how the hell it takes 3 over times and still can't beat them they had the game won going into overtime yet somebody wanted to be dumb*** (Kwame) and try to get a charge when they up 3 giving Wallace a basket and one to send it to overtime. , now they had the lead yet wanted to play piss poor defense and settle for jumpers down the stretch. He has every right to say that after how bad we play against them.
PnGforLife25
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject:

KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:
tgf5 wrote:
What the hell is with a fadeaway 3 with 50 seconds left... geezes. Honestly that was flat out a stupid shot.
If kobe doesnt shoot more we lose what the hell is Kobe thinking passing so much. WTF Stupid Kobe for shooting, Stupid Kobe for passing, Stupid Kobe for not having any mental strength. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Last edited by PnGforLife25 on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sleepy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject:

I'm embarrassed to be a Laker fan after tonight. Lackluster, pathetic, gutless performance. How a Kobe Bryant team could lose TWICE to a crap team like the Bobcats is beyond belief. I hate to say the team has no heart, but after some pretty bad losses lately to BAD teams, you wonder what's going on. I may have to take a break from the Lakers for awhile. It's not enjoyable at all to watch crappy basketball like this.

And what's worse is I can't even blame this on Vlad Rad. They have truly hit rock bottom.

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigE32
Star Player
Star Player

The_Coach wrote:
BigE32 wrote:
The_Coach wrote:
BigE32 wrote:
Nice job, guys. This team is not an elite team. Please don't say they are. This team doesn't come to play every night. SA coming to town looking to avenge an earlier loss. Our seed will be determined by the upcoming eight game road trip. This is embarrassing, humiliating, and just a game where we were outhustled. I'm pissed off right now.

:roll:

You're not very honest. How do you explain our disappointing losses? Teams like Phoenix and Dallas show up every night, regardless of opponent and record. That's my point. If you can't admit that, then you haven't been watching all the games like I do. Be objective please.

YOu think YOU are objective??? How long have YOU been watching MY Lakers ... since the Snaqer era??? Even the old Magic led Lakers lost to lousy teams. Calling someone "not ... honest" because they don't cry and wail after every defeat is just plain ignorant.

To answer your question, over 25 years. Since I became a fan of the sport. Please, they're not your Lakers, and I'm definitely not ignorant. I actually have watched and played a lot of basketball in my life.(College Level)I'm just pointing out that we can't afford losses to bad teams like we've had this year. I'm definitely objective and am speaking my mind. In reference to the Magice led Lakers, they won championships. These guys haven't won anything yet and can't take any team lightly. Big difference.

Last edited by BigE32 on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We acted like we never heard of Carroll, even though, he has killed us, each, and every time we've played them!!...

I don't have to be a psychic, to have seen these days coming.. I mean, we load up on guards, and small forwards... We put great pressure, on our bigs.... We're bound to have injuries, and we're left with a pretty soft middle, that other teams just eat up.

Last edited by LakersSpirit on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
KobeBryant42pointsathalf
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject:

KOBE ....WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

LAST YEAR YOU WOULD HAVE PISSED ON THIS TEAM.

Instead you jump to pass, pass when you should shoot, make your shots harder than they need to be, complain on legit swipes, force the issue.

Last edited by KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Klassix
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject:

I know ill pry get flamed for this, but THIS is why Kobe is NOT an MVP. MVP do NOT let there teams constantly lose to the trash of the NBA. 2 losses to NO Is pitiful, getting swept by Charolette is Clipper like.
PnGforLife25
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject:

A Day in the Life wrote:
Shut the hell up you idiot. There is no excuse for this loss.
did you read the announcements?
golakersgo121
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Without energy we can not beat anybody. We did not deserve to win, and we did not. Class of our team is not there. Honestly, when Kobe hit the 3 to send it to OT, I thought that they did not deserve to win, yet they will.

Ouch!

Disappointment, to say the least.
lakerskobe247
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Instead you jump to pass, pass when you should shoot, make your shots harder than they need to be, complain on legit swipes, force the issue.

Kobe shot 9-30 against them last year.

I'm done with the Lakers till Sunday. That was horrible. I can't sleep now. You better make that mix good. I went from being all jumpy up and down on that clutch shot by Kobe to wanting to commit suicide(not literally).
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Klassix wrote:
I know ill pry get flamed for this, but THIS is why Kobe is NOT an MVP. MVP do NOT let there teams constantly lose to the trash of the NBA. 2 losses to NO Is pitiful, getting swept by Charolette is Clipper like.

I agree 101%!

Kobe the playmaker was attrocious -- he telegraphed his passes & was often caught in the air -- hence 9 TOs. THose small 2 ft passes in the lane which get stolen make me vomit as much as his ill advise turn around jumpers with 14 tics left on the clock.

Defensively he was burned early and often but by then the BCats had a sizeable lead.

Kobe needs to get his tail back on defense falling a non-call by the refs!
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
Klassix wrote:

I agree 101%!

Kobe the playmaker was attrocious -- he telegraphed his passes & was often caught in the air -- hence 9 TOs. THose small 2 ft passes in the lane which get stolen make me vomit as much as his ill advise turn around jumpers with 14 tics left on the clock.

Defensively he was burned early and often but by then the BCats had a sizeable lead.

Kobe needs to get his tail back on defense falling a non-call by the refs!

Are you the real Jerry West??!!
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject:

This game, in particular, makes me just sick to my stomach... We needed to keep the momentum going. Now, we look like someone who has stepped into an elepant trap.
ctb619
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject:

Did anyone figure out why Gerald Wallace was wearing shoulder pads?
Mr. EiGhTy-OnE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject:

lakerskobe247 wrote:

Kobe shot 9-30 against them last year.

I'm done with the Lakers till Sunday. That was horrible. I can't sleep now. You better make that mix good. I went from being all jumpy up and down on that clutch shot by Kobe to wanting to commit suicide(not literally).

I was so tired that I fell asleep in the 2nd qtr (i dvr'd the game) i woke up at 10pm and was still exhausted but decided to finish the game where I left off. I was getting drowsy again near the end of the 4th but i made it through it knowing I would crash as soon as the game was over. NOW I AM SO PISSED OFF THAT I CANT SLEEP EITHER!
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject:

Klassix wrote:

Nash woulda carved this team up like a Christmas ham to 20 points 16 assists and more importantly, the win.
zephyrus
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject:

Watcing the game at a restraunt, I politely paid the bill, got up, and left after the end of refulation [nice shot Kobe]. Just got the feeling this game wasn't in LA's favor, even after Bryants nice shot to end the game.

The B'cats just clearly outplayed the Lakers allnight at almost every position. LA played ok, but when you can clearly see confident mindset of Charlette. Power to them, if they're a struggling, young team with bonifide talent [Okafor & G.Wallace are a joy to watch more and more- even if they kills us] ofcourse they can play with nothing to lose against more established teams. Don't forget, they've defeated other "elites" in San Antonio, Utah, and others, not just LA.

The Lakers may have a little bit of that themselves when compeating against tougher teams, players naturally get amped. For whatever reason, this young team doesn't fare as well against other unproven young teams.

One wonders if better talent, maturity and vigor well spell this squad of this conundrum next year, because right now, it's now happening.
KobeBryant42pointsathalf
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject:

In this thread I made 3 correct statements before they happend

1) vicious dunk ( mentioned in 2nd, did it later)

2) buzzer beater (mentioned in 3rd)

3) Said in 2nd quarter that if kobe doesn't get 35+ we will lose this game.

All three were correct, and correctly foretold.

I dont want an award or a cookie, im just asking members in game thread to stop being so incredulous towards my posts, because they have validity.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject:

In this thread I made 3 correct statements before they happend

1) vicious dunk ( mentioned in 2nd, did it later)

2) buzzer beater (mentioned in 3rd)

3) Said in 2nd quarter that if kobe doesn't get 35+ we will lose this game.

All three were correct, and correctly foretold.

I dont want an award or a cookie, im just asking members in game thread to stop being so incredulous towards my posts, because they have validity.

Perhaps you could be the next Nostradamus?
Laker Lurker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject:

Got no cookies but will do?
The Buss
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Absolute (bleep)
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31
Jump to: