Former Laker Cedric Ceballos in ICU with Covid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:46 pm    Post subject:

HermosaJoe wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
kevin61 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Don't let your politricks or your tinfoil hat affiliations get you into some mess you can't get out of. For example, if you're against the vaccine because it was done too fast and is experimental, yet you'll stand in line at a feed store to get some stuff made for livestock that helps them poop out worms, you might wanna re-evaluate your life.

Thank you. Perfectly stated.
Stupid people being misinformed by misinformation and are too stupid to read the facts about the vaccine.
The vaccine will save your life - it's not meant as a political statement, its a health statement....
Just like the dumbass red necks that walk into Walmart, defiantly, without a mask, just to look, well, stupid as hell.
The fact is, the virus kills and doesn't discriminate. If you do get the vaccine, you have a better chance of not getting really sick or worse, dying...
It's sad that its a GOP/uneducated people thing now.....

I’m surprised the mods haven’t locked this thread already. What should be a lovely “I hope Cedric gets better” message has become a venue to pronounce why one side is foolish, wrongheaded and ignorant. Apparently, when there is agreement by those who moderate around here, the “no politics” policy is suspended. I’m not surprised .
This website has become an echo chamber, dominated by a few opinions. I stopped coming by years ago, I would bet I’m not the only one.
Yeah, this forum is cringe outside of lakers' talk, I still frequently visit out of habit, but the echo chamber I see (including from mods) makes this site unbearable at times. It's very obnoxious how many people here pretend to be experts. Not really shocked that people have stopped visiting this forum.

Kevin and xxs.....so true! We are in the mess we are in, in part, because of the clueless sheep that believe everything they hear/read from mainstream media. Try and post an alternative source on here for discussion, and you get (bleep) on. No conversation, you are just bleeping stupid they say. Present them with doctors....LICENSED MDs......who have successfully treated their Covid patients with natural supplements and/or Ivermectin, and they call them "quakes". Why don't you call these doctors and ask them?????? Two examples are Drs. David Brownstein and Vladimir Zelenko.

They say WE are the problem, when in fact THEY are the problem! THEY are the stupid ones, not US......got that, hoopschick?

Well, you President Trump haters (how's your guy, Biden doing by the way?) and pro-experimental "vaccine" folks......you will be sorry one day when your so-called "experts" are arrested.

Anyway, I know I'm talking to the WALL. This site is run by the same idiots who voted for Biden/Harris.....and who STILL think these two corrupt clowns are doing a great job. Harsh words......but you can't stop calling us stupid, so you deserve it.

I'd love to hear more about this....
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject:

HermosaJoe wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
kevin61 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Don't let your politricks or your tinfoil hat affiliations get you into some mess you can't get out of. For example, if you're against the vaccine because it was done too fast and is experimental, yet you'll stand in line at a feed store to get some stuff made for livestock that helps them poop out worms, you might wanna re-evaluate your life.

Thank you. Perfectly stated.
Stupid people being misinformed by misinformation and are too stupid to read the facts about the vaccine.
The vaccine will save your life - it's not meant as a political statement, its a health statement....
Just like the dumbass red necks that walk into Walmart, defiantly, without a mask, just to look, well, stupid as hell.
The fact is, the virus kills and doesn't discriminate. If you do get the vaccine, you have a better chance of not getting really sick or worse, dying...
It's sad that its a GOP/uneducated people thing now.....

I’m surprised the mods haven’t locked this thread already. What should be a lovely “I hope Cedric gets better” message has become a venue to pronounce why one side is foolish, wrongheaded and ignorant. Apparently, when there is agreement by those who moderate around here, the “no politics” policy is suspended. I’m not surprised .
This website has become an echo chamber, dominated by a few opinions. I stopped coming by years ago, I would bet I’m not the only one.
Yeah, this forum is cringe outside of lakers' talk, I still frequently visit out of habit, but the echo chamber I see (including from mods) makes this site unbearable at times. It's very obnoxious how many people here pretend to be experts. Not really shocked that people have stopped visiting this forum.

Kevin and xxs.....so true! We are in the mess we are in, in part, because of the clueless sheep that believe everything they hear/read from mainstream media. Try and post an alternative source on here for discussion, and you get (bleep) on. No conversation, you are just bleeping stupid they say. Present them with doctors....LICENSED MDs......who have successfully treated their Covid patients with natural supplements and/or Ivermectin, and they call them "quakes". Why don't you call these doctors and ask them?????? Two examples are Drs. David Brownstein and Vladimir Zelenko.

They say WE are the problem, when in fact THEY are the problem! THEY are the stupid ones, not US......got that, hoopschick?

Well, you President Trump haters (how's your guy, Biden doing by the way?) and pro-experimental "vaccine" folks......you will be sorry one day when your so-called "experts" are arrested.

Anyway, I know I'm talking to the WALL. This site is run by the same idiots who voted for Biden/Harris.....and who STILL think these two corrupt clowns are doing a great job. Harsh words......but you can't stop calling us stupid, so you deserve it.

I just solved your problem for you. You can post this crank nonsense somewhere else.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:51 pm    Post subject:

If people want to talk about COVID you are free to do so in the COVID thread in the OT forum. If people want to discuss politics there is the Politics thread in OT. If anyone has an update on Cedric's condition, please feel free to start a new thread. Thanks.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: