Biggest douche bag in league history
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the biggest douche bag in NBA history?
Michael Jordan
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Jayson Williams
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Red Auerbach
20%
 20%  [ 20 ]
LeBron James
35%
 35%  [ 35 ]
Shaquille O'Neal
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Karl Malone
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Charles Barkley
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Isaiah Thomas
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Dennis Rodman
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
other
12%
 12%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 99

C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:26 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Chris Paul just rocketed up there.

what did he do? I haven't seen the game yet.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:24 pm    Post subject:

I wasn't around in the 80's, but from the NBA documentaries I've seen, I'd vote for Isiah Thomas. He seems like the kind of guy who will smile and pretend to be nice to you, then talk S and mock you behind your back.

Plus I heard he was dirty on the court and would hit people below the belt.

And of course there was the time his team lost to Boston in the playoffs, and Rodman said that Larry Bird was overrated because he was white, and Isiah agreed and said that if Bird were black, he'd be considered just another good player. So maybe Isiah also is racist, I don't know.
STiG909
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:22 pm    Post subject:

Steve Nash. Nobody comes close.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject:

Kyrie Irving. He says he's not against vaccinations and he's being a voice for the voiceless. I call BS. He asked Durant and Harden to come to Brooklyn to win a ship. He's taken time off for personal reasons, missed games for injury reasons, plays when he wants to. He's all about himself. If I were a betting man I'd bet he'll show up when he's ready. If I were Durant, Harden, or any Net I'd be pissed.

Lowest Merion wrote:
Quote:
I realize he played for the Lakers, but shouldn't Kermit Washington make the list for nearly decapitating Rudy T?

And what about Ted Stepien, former owner of the Cavs, who was so horrible that the league had to change the rules to keep him from being so horrible:

NO
Rudy ran up on Kermit during a fight. Washington acted on instinct. LINK Kermit did break up the fight. .

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Vercetti
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:31 pm    Post subject:

STiG909 wrote:
Steve Nash. Nobody comes close.

Oh yes! Could never stand him! (even as a Laker)
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:41 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Kyrie Irving. He says he's not against vaccinations and he's being a voice for the voiceless. I call BS. He asked Durant and Harden to come to Brooklyn to win a ship. He's taken time off for personal reasons, missed games for injury reasons, plays when he wants to. He's all about himself. If I were a betting man I'd bet he'll show up when he's ready. If I were Durant, Harden, or any Net I'd be pissed.

Lowest Merion wrote:
Quote:
I realize he played for the Lakers, but shouldn't Kermit Washington make the list for nearly decapitating Rudy T?

And what about Ted Stepien, former owner of the Cavs, who was so horrible that the league had to change the rules to keep him from being so horrible:

NO
Rudy ran up on Kermit during a fight. Washington acted on instinct. LINK Kermit did break up the fight. .

I'd say Kermit Washington is more a douchbag for stealing money from a charity. He is currently serving a 6-year prison term.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: