*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings (11/26/21 @ 7:00 pm PT) Gm# 21 ***
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:46 pm    Post subject: *** Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings (11/26/21 @ 7:00 pm PT) Gm# 21 ***

Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings
Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA | Friday, Nov. 26, 2021 • 7:30 PM PT

* TEAM ROSTERS(links)

* INJURY REPORT(Link)
    Sacramento Kings
    None

Los Angeles Lakers
    T. Ariza, K.Nunn - Out

* MEDIA
    SpecSN, NBALP,
    KSPN/KWKW-LALKPOJ

"When you love something, you'll always come back to it. You'll always keep asking questions, and finding answers." KOBE
        ******* LET'S GO LAKERS
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Will Buddy Hield be a Laker before or after this game?
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:08 am    Post subject:

LET'S GO LAKERS

No excuses. Let's win this one!!!!
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:13 am    Post subject:

Win streak
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:34 am    Post subject:

Let's Go LAKERS!!

....... Win this one for Luke!!
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:56 am    Post subject:

Let’s Go Lakers!!!!
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:58 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
    Let's Go LAKERS!!

....... Win this one for Luke!!

TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:52 am    Post subject:

Frank Vogel said he expects Anthony Davis and LeBron James to both play tonight.

https://twitter.com/jovanbuha/status/1464305479333531649?s=21
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:53 am    Post subject:

Frank Vogel said he’s evaluating how much he wants to deploy the LeBron-at-the-5 lineups given how physically taxing it can be for James.

https://twitter.com/jovanbuha/status/1464305163061977088?s=21
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:02 am    Post subject:

We won the last game on a miscall. LINK Don't know if Chris Duarte would have made the free throw but if he had it would have been a game winner. A win is a win. If we don't beat the hapless Kings we may not be what I expected us to be. When is Ariza going to play?
Quote:

LeBron James went absolutely ballistic in overtime against the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday day night to give the Lakers a much-needed 124-116 victory — and boost to their collective momentum and morale — heading into Thanksgiving, but according to the NBA, he probably shouldn’t have had a chance to.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:09 am    Post subject:

You seriously gonna post that jodeke? Lakers have had a lot of mis-calls in crunch time this season that could have changed out come of the game, let’s not take away the effort the team played with to get a win in a place the Lakers have had trouble winning in.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:18 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
You seriously gonna post that jodeke? Lakers have had a lot of mis-calls in crunch time this season that could have changed out come of the game, let’s not take away the effort the team played with to get a win in a place the Lakers have had trouble winning in.

Yes, I'm seriously gonna post the truth. I know there are a lot of miss calls in every game. The fact that the game had to go to overtime against the 8-12 Pacers is troubling.

I'm still on the bus the Lakers can possibly bring home a ship but I'm not as confident as I was. And that sir is the truth about how I feel about this team.

I stand by something I said at the beginning of the season. If we don't bring home the Larry O'Brien this team will be dismantled. It's a championship or bust team.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:53 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Yes, I'm seriously gonna post the truth. I know there are a lot of miss calls in every game. The fact that the game had to go to overtime against the 8-12 Pacers is troubling.

I'm still on the bus the Lakers can possibly bring home a ship but I'm not as confident as I was. And that sir is the truth about how I feel about this team.

I stand by something I said at the beginning of the season. If we don't bring home the Larry O'Brien this team will be dismantled. It's a championship or bust team.

Lakers could have won against the Knicks had LeBron played and wasn’t suspended no reason by the bush-league, no need to bring down the win the team played effort in and that’s the truth cause stone cold said so....
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:31 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I'm still on the Lakers bus they can possibly bring home a ship but I'm not as confident as I was. And that sir is the truth about how I feel about this team.

Lakers could have won against the Knicks had LeBron played and wasn’t suspended no reason by the bush-league, no need to bring down the win the team played effort in and that’s the truth cause stone cold said so....

I agree. I'm not trying to bring down the win. I liked the effort we played with. I hope it continues. A win is a win.

I'm still on the Lakers Buss. They can possibly bring home a ship but I'm not as confident as I was. Been riding this train since 1960. I never got off and I never will. I'm also a realist. We're shakey.

Last edited by jodeke on Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:45 pm    Post subject:

We need to build upon the defense we showed late in the Pacers game
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:49 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/knarsu3/status/1464325101789368326?s=21

Yikes.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:52 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I agree. I'm not trying to bring down the win. I liked the effort we played with. I hope it continues. A win is a win.

I'm still on the bus the Lakers can possibly bring home a ship but I'm not as confident as I was. Been riding this train since 1960. I never got off and I never will. I'm also a realist. We're shakey.

I agree we have looked shaky, there has been games we lost because we didn’t bring the effort then there is games we lost because we beat ourselves.. i.e. OKC games and the Knicks game so even if we had lost because Duarte got fouled our record right now should be 12-7 but instead is 10-10 hopefully the team gets it together or else there is gonna be a major shake up during the trade deadline.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:01 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
We won the last game on a miscall. LINK Don't know if Chris Duarte would have made the free throw but if he had it would have been a game winner. A win is a win. If we don't beat the hapless Kings we may not be what I expected us to be. When is Ariza going to play?
Quote:

LeBron James went absolutely ballistic in overtime against the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday day night to give the Lakers a much-needed 124-116 victory — and boost to their collective momentum and morale — heading into Thanksgiving, but according to the NBA, he probably shouldn’t have had a chance to.

AND.. we could've/should've just taken a foul earlier so they didn't get a chance at a three
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Quote:

AND.. we could've/should've just taken a foul earlier so they didn't get a chance at a three

That was my thinking. I think we had a foul to give. If we did we'd have to foul twice.

lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:21 pm    Post subject:

If there was a foul, it was before Duarte jump to his left to take that award shot.
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:24 pm    Post subject:

We will win this
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:32 pm    Post subject:

Let's do this...

I predict Lebron will go for a 30pt tri dub tonight... just need the other guys to do their part.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:34 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Quote:

thought that was a foul.. but good that refs swallowed their whistles. lol
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
MagicMamba88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:48 pm    Post subject:

Harrison Faigen
@hmfaigen
Austin Reaves has been cleared to play by the Lakers after nine games out, per Frank Vogel.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:48 pm    Post subject:

Per Goon

Austin Reaves is available, Frank Vogel says.

https://twitter.com/kylegoon/status/1464410587765477377?s=21
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 1 of 34
Jump to: