Charlie's Angles Trivia

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your favorite Charlie's Angels crew
TV; Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Jaclyn Smith, David Doyle, John Forsythe voice
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
TV; Kate Jackson, Cheryl Ladd, Jaclyn Smith, David Doyle, John Forsythe voice
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Movie; Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, Bill Murray, John Forsythe voice
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Movie; Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, Bernie Mac, John Forsythe voice
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Movie; Elizabeth Banks, Naomi Scott, Kristen Stewart, Ella Balinska, Patrick Steward, John Forsythe voice
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:27 pm    Post subject: Charlie's Angles Trivia

After the playoffs, I didn't have much to do. I binged on Charlie's Angles. Including the TV Series which is your favorite Angles crew.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:15 pm    Post subject:

It was all about Farrah . . . those of us who had the poster know . . .
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:00 pm    Post subject:

My favorite member was Obtuse, though Acute was a close second.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:21 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
It was all about Farrah . . . those of us who had the poster know . . .

Yeah. When she quit they sued her. I don't remember how that turned out. Her hairstyle is still around big time. I remember the poster to which you refer and another.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:11 am    Post subject:

jodeke you deleted the first thread after I'd already typed out a bunch of terrible geometry puns

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:06 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
jodeke you deleted the first thread after I'd already typed out a bunch of terrible geometry puns

goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:36 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:

Yeah. I deleted the thread 3 times. I hadn't made the right entries to illustrate what I wanted to include movies.

CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:38 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:

Yeah. I deleted the thread 3 times. I hadn't made the right entries to illustrate what I wanted to include movies.

*Whoosh*

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:26 am    Post subject:

@CMB. Sorry I deleted it before you got your puns in. I restructured the post 3 or 4 times. I'd like to see some. If you still have or remember them, post them in a reply to this post.

C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:53 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
@CMB. Sorry I deleted it before you got your puns in. I restructured the post 3 or 4 times. I'd like to see some. If you still have or remember them, post them in a reply to this post.

Naw, man. They were really stupid.

It's funny enough that you deleted the thread that many times and the typo is still (bleep) there.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:07 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:

It's funny enough that you deleted the thread that many times and the typo is still (bleep) there.

I think this is the right angle.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:13 pm    Post subject:

Was this a show about math?
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:22 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:

It’s not really a typo if the person genuinely does not know how to spell the word.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:28 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:

OK. What typo? Is my spell check not working?

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:31 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:

It’s not really a typo if the person genuinely does not know how to spell the word.

Go away little boy. You're annoying. Remember I still have your picture. Don't make me post it.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:40 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Indeed it is not, because "angles" is correctly spelled. But you mean to type "angels" (switch l & e)
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Indeed it is not, because "angles" is correctly spelled. But you mean to type "angels" (switch l & e)

Thanks Cut, hadn't noticed. Now I know where CMB's coming from. As usual, slow on the uptake but I usually get there. Gotta do better proofreading.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:21 am    Post subject:

So far the original Charlie's Angels leads the pack. I guess there are more older people on LG than young. I thought the movie with Bill Murray would get more votes. Maybe it's a Farrah Fawcett influence.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:23 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
So far the original Charlie Angels leads the pack. I guess there are more older people on LG than young. I thought the movie with Bill Murray would get more votes.

Nah, its because the remakes were never as good as the original.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Cheryl Ladd and Jacklyn Smith were my favorites so whichever trio they were part of with Kate Jackson, Shelley Hack, or Tanya Roberts worked for me.

There was also a reboot of the TV series back in 2011 with Minka Kelly, Rachael Taylor and Annie Illonzeh.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:51 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
Cheryl Ladd and Jacklyn Smith were my favorites so whichever trio they were part of with Kate Jackson, Shelley Hack, or Tanya Roberts worked for me.

There was also a reboot of the TV series back in 2011 with Minka Kelly, Rachael Taylor and Annie Illonzeh.

That lasted a whopping 4 episodes.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:48 am    Post subject:

how is it even possible to select an option without Farrah?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:04 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
how is it even possible to select an option without Farrah?

It's possible because she only did one season. The show ran 4 seasons after she left. From what I read her marriage to Lee Majors was the reason she left the show.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: