Any body thrilled about draft options this year?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArrOhBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject:

bmk wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:
ArrOhBee wrote:
Acie Law

dude looked sick against Texas.

Not really a fan, but can't deny that the dude is as clutch a player as there is in the nation.

Mike- What do you think about Joseph Jones? I hadn't seen him much, but was able to catch a game this past Saturday. He took a couple 3s. Good rebounder from what I saw.

Thoughts?

Hey, happy to see A&M getting some love here (I'm class of '95).

As an A&M and Laker fan my thought is that if Acie falls to where LA picks, he is certainly no worse than Farmar or Sasha. Good size (6'3"), handles, Kobesque ability to take over games when it counts, great leader. A&M plays an aggressive defensive style so while not a lockdown defender, he would be an upgrade over Smush, Farmar, or Sasha in the team defensive scheme. I think he will get overlooked because everyone wants the next Tony Parker with that blazing first step, but he will be a nice player in the NBA.

I've thought about Jo Jones as a second round guy. He has a nice offensive game, yet still plays the enforcer role as the mean and aggressive defensive-rebounder. I don't think he has the atheleticism to thrive at the 3 in the NBA and is too short to play the 4.

NBA comparisson for Acie Law would be Jason Terry.

what do you guys think?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Draft All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: