LAL @ MIN Gamethread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProjectAB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject:

LakersRBack21 wrote:
IM saying it right here right now!!! Im tired of Bynum lumpy , lethargic ARSE... Get rid of him this offseason. Im not waiting to wonder how good he can be .

THe kid cant even play 6 minutes of inspired basketball. No energy.

LATER for him.

How many points do you think Kobe would score if he went the whole game playing according to the system? I thought so.
703Soulja
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject:

parsons777 wrote:
703Soulja wrote:
1/82

theres another game tomorrow to get rid of today's stench

Kobe will not be playing tomorrow. They will do the same dumb a [AT] # thing and kick him for one game.

I doubt it, the League is inconsistent.
Rick12322
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Smush has the physical tools, just needs a heart and brain transplant. I don't see him ever turning the corner. Phil, must be senile. How can you be a hall of fame coach, and yet so predictable. My Grandma and her wheel chair bound friends could have defended the Lakers in there predictable give it to Kobe 4th quarter offense.
MOFRO
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

wow does this team suck. without kobe we don't win 20 games this year.i know we have had a bad string of injuries but the reality is this team has nothing. it's kobe and a bunch of misfits. this loss hurts
LakersRBack21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Im soo over Bynum already. I see Duane Causwell more than i see Tim Duncan.

I cant believe a 19 year old cant play with energy for a whole quarter.

It seems like were getting back to that handicap of a big guy in the middle like Shaq who gets pick and rolled to death and makes us a slow team.

I want an allstar 6.10 or 6'11 player a power forward type.

Petros is right . He looks like freakin DONATELLO from ninja turtles.
Klassix
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Man, i can't wait for the "politically correct" so called "true fans" to sugar coat this absolute pile of feces of a game, and team. Outside of Kobe (and Ronny) this team has about as much heart and IQ as a tree stump.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject:

MOFRO wrote:
wow does this team suck. without kobe we don't win 20 games this year.i know we have had a bad string of injuries but the reality is this team has nothing. it's kobe and a bunch of misfits. this loss hurts

You finally realize it now. Where have you been for the last few years?

Kupchak has been working his magic to create this team over the last few years.
Ever_Baller
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject:

What is with the Bynum hatred?

This is a kid that never played a full season of HIGH SCHOOL basketball.

You guys expect him not to hit the wall? He is essentially a rookie.

Be greatful that he is capable of at least somewhat holding down the fort while Kwame and Mihm are not healthy
LakersRBack21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject:

Kobes as (@) ## should get suspended by the way. Cause we all know he always does that crap on purpose. I hope not . But well see.
jack13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject:

We need a coach like Avery Johnson seriously, I just don't get it why this guys is makein 10 mil a year and NOT DOING HIS JOB!!! And I don't give a damn if he has 9 rings,dont give me that (do you have 9 rings?)crap. I hope Kobe opts out and win couple of championships with real teams. enough is enough
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Klassix wrote:
Man, i can't wait for the "politically correct" so called "true fans" to sugar coat this absolute pile of feces of a game, and team. Outside of Kobe (and Ronny) this team has about as much heart and IQ as a tree stump.

It's already started with the "just 1 of 82" crap. This loss was much more glaring then just writing it off as any other loss. The team can't even make an inbounds pass, make free throws, nor do they recognize the shot clock.

The IQ of this team was on full display out there tonight. Anyone who doesn't recognize the trends and deficiencies this team demonstrates nightly is sipping the koolaid.
ProjectAB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject:

LakersRBack21 wrote:
Im soo over Bynum already. I see Duane Causwell more than i see Tim Duncan.

I cant believe a 19 year old cant play with energy for a whole quarter.

It seems like were getting back to that handicap of a big guy in the middle like Shaq who gets pick and rolled to death and makes us a slow team.

I want an allstar 6.10 or 6'11 player a power forward type.

Petros is right . He looks like freakin DONATELLO from ninja turtles.

Once again, how many points would Kobe score if he had to play within the system the "entire game?" When he has a bad half, it's he didn't shoot enough to get himself into a rhythm, yada yada yada. Truth is, if Kobe didn't have any plays run for him, he'd scored as much as Bynum himself.
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject:

LakersRBack21 wrote:
Kobes as -at- ## should get suspended by the way. Cause we all know he always does that crap on purpose. I hope not . But well see.

WTF are you talking about? Kobe is looking at the basket trying to get contact on a follow through, the last thing on his mind is to try and get suspended. This play shows more than ever that his arm coming back is pure basketball instinct, not malicious.
LakersRBack21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Its just the most unprofessional team ive ever seen.

They just are all happy theyve made the league.

No dedication to their profession. Classic example is ball out of bounds
with one second on the shot clock. Dont you think that your coaches would tell you how much time on the clock? Then Cook gets ball and has no intention of shooting the ball. DAmn that drove me crazy.
LakersRBack21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject:

Come on Forum Blue. Look im a huge Kobe fan but he does that kinda crap all the time. He gets his crap thrown end of games and reaches out to get back at the guy. I wouldnt say Kobe really want s to hurt him viciously but he knows what hes doing.
kevperz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Rick12322 wrote:
Smush has the physical tools, just needs a heart and brain transplant. I don't see him ever turning the corner. Phil, must be senile. How can you be a hall of fame coach, and yet so predictable. My Grandma and her wheel chair bound friends could have defended the Lakers in there predictable give it to Kobe 4th quarter offense.

sounds like smush needs to go off to see the wizard.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
zephyrus
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject:

You know the term, "playing not to lose?" What you just saw in the 4th was precisely that.

Like many here at LG, I've watched plenty of games this year, so I know what to expect after 60 games. Injuries what they are [now Turiaf :roll: - we just can't seem to catch a break], I know we are going to have laspse here and there. I understand that. Yet there's more to than that.

You ever see Kurosawa's Seven Samurai (any young ones out there who haven't, make sure you do), that scene of Kambei observing Kyuzo, challenged to a life and death duel, quietly getting into stance to put a overconfident Ronin in his pathetic place? He whispers to his understudy Katshushiro, "What a waste. It's so obvious..."

Same thing. Before the 1st half ended towards the end of regulation, I kept thinking, " We're not in control of this game". I don't mean that in persimistic tone, but in lack in confidence that the team themselves have any confidence. It was "so obvious" the T-wolves were going to get cheap win. Right now Kobe is Kyuzo, a technical master of the game who's surrounded by a bunch of Katsurshiro's. Plain and simple.

Oh sure, the 1st quarter (or what I call the "doesn't make the difference what the score is" quarter) everybody is peaches and cream. When it's crunch time in tough unfavorable conditions?

Give it Kobe.

You saw it:

Mo got a rebound, took two dribbles and freaked himself out- passed to kobe

Sasha forgot that there were other players on the floor inbounding the pass - give it to kobe (no matter what!)

Kwame ....um...do I have to say anything (since when is running a fast break WITH kobe on your team supposed to be so intimidating)?

Smush, didn't do horribly, but then he was one person who DIDN'T depend on Bryant and...clanked two clinching freethrows. My word, he can't even do the right thing right.

Sorry for the rant, nessesary therapy, you see.

By the way, I wouldn't harp on the BigBaby, the youngest player in the league, who shot the highest percentage after Turiaf. Your gonna blame him for having the least amount of shots, facilitating well and missing meaninless FT's? I don't expect him to be Garnett or Duncan capable and nor should anybody.

A player just doesn't become an allstar because a fan types it in his reply post. Hence my siggy.
mike_dee23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
mike_dee23 wrote:
I can't believe Phil continues to start Flaccid Parker. That's all I looked forward to today. Please, Phil, please bench Parker. But nope. I don't care if the dude goes for 40 tonight.

^^now you sound like a laker hater.

There are a few things I obsess over:

1. Lakers
2. Lost
3. Politics
4. Nuclear holocaust
5. Global warming

So when I see a classless character play for the purple and gold, I feel like

He plays with no passion and with a sense of a "I'm finally gettin' mine" attitude that bothers me to the bone. I don't care how many points he scores, or how many big plays he makes, he is not worthy of the Lakers. I'd rather lose with Farmar or Sasha or McKie, guys who will no doubt give it their all, than win with a guy like Smush, whose one good game a month keeps him in the starting 5.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
xtm
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject:

jack13 wrote:
We need a coach like Avery Johnson seriously, I just don't get it why this guys is makein 10 mil a year and NOT DOING HIS JOB!!! And I don't give a damn if he has 9 rings,dont give me that (do you have 9 rings?)crap. I hope Kobe opts out and win couple of championships with real teams. enough is enough

we need a coach like Bob Knight.. so he can strangle Smush, Cook, and Kwame every timeout. This game was exceedingly pathetic
TEEGUNN
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject:

Hey - what happend??? Did the Lakers lose or something?? Cmon, spill the beans here people. Important people wnat to know!!

Jake Speed, 1986
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27
Jump to: