Talk Crap About Lebron Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArminNBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject:

Lakers5150 wrote:
He played defense tonight? Oh that roaming crap he calls D where he leaves his man wide open for three?

No. He was playing man defense against Hedo Turkoglu. He wanted the challenge (a la Kobe guarding Chauncey and Carmelo), but very much failed. Hedo lit him up.
ArminNBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Kenny Smith: It's just a loss. Sometimes loss happen to inferior teams. The Cavs have to just move on to the next game. They are fine.

I'm confused. I thought Kenny Smith bashed the Lakers for being "arrogant" because they didn't sweep the Rockets. Why the double standards?
Tek9Designs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject:

Lebron had a great game, none of you guys should kid yourselves. Kobe scores 49 points on 20-30, gets 8 assists and 6 rebounds everyone is kissing his ass, and rightfully so.

But Lebron missing those free throws was huge. He missed more free throws than everyone else in that game combined. That is a glaring weakness in his game that I think he has to fix before he can be considered the best.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Tek9Designs wrote:
Lebron had a great game, none of you guys should kid yourselves. Kobe scores 49 points on 20-30, gets 8 assists and 6 rebounds everyone is kissing his ass, and rightfully so.

But Lebron missing those free throws was huge. He missed more free throws than everyone else in that game combined. That is a glaring weakness in his game that I think he has to fix before he can be considered the best.

If you think Kobe drops those numbers and the Lakers lose we'd be kissing his ass, you haven't spent much time here.
Stu Lantz is my Homeboy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject:

ArminNBA wrote:
Stu Lantz is my Homeboy wrote:
NO dude, LeBron played amazing talking fairly. His teammates choked in the clutch. Mo williams or Z.

Delonte, Williams, and Varejao were making the clutch shots down the stretch. LBJ was missing free-throws.

Please, We all hate Lebron here, but you shouldnt say stupids things. A guy with 49 shooting on 65% also 6 rebounds 8 assists, and he did a freaking 3 point play to put his team 2 up with 20 seconds away...all this is a hell of game.

Last edited by Stu Lantz is my Homeboy on Wed May 20, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArminNBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject:

82410 wrote:
Tek9Designs wrote:

If you think Kobe drops those numbers and the Lakers lose we'd be kissing his ass, you haven't spent much time here.

If Kobe missed free-throws and was the reason the Lakers completely collapsed defensively (allowing his opponent to score time after time while he had been previously shut down by a teammate), then there is no way he gets praise. 49 points or not.
ArminNBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject:

ArminNBA wrote:
NO dude, LeBron played amazing talking fairly. His teammates choked in the clutch. Mo williams or Z.

Delonte, Williams, and Varejao were making the clutch shots down the stretch. LBJ was missing free-throws.

Please, We all hate Lebron him, but you shouldnt say stupids things. A guy with 49 shooting on 65% also 6 rebounds 8 assists, and he did a freaking 3 point play to put his team 2 up with 20 seconds away...all this is a hell of game.

What do you think of his defense tonight? That is HALF of the entire basketball game.
Lakers5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Tek9Designs wrote:

If the Lakers blew a huge lead at home and and he had those numbers? BS, he'd be getting ripped in the media.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
No. 17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Yes he made a couple of shots in the end, but he didn't TAKE OVER THE GAME WHEN IT COUNTED MOST, and that's what I'm talking about, that's the difference between him and Kobe. That is why Kobe is the BEST closer in the game.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject:

ArminNBA wrote:
ArminNBA wrote:

Please, We all hate Lebron him, but you shouldnt say stupids things. A guy with 49 shooting on 65% also 6 rebounds 8 assists, and he did a freaking 3 point play to put his team 2 up with 20 seconds away...all this is a hell of game.

What do you think of his defense tonight? That is HALF of the entire basketball game.

2nd best defender in the league
moonriver24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject:

82410 wrote:
Tek9Designs wrote:

The haters will go like this:
"Lol. Blame it on at the ballhog. He is all about stats.
He is the reason his teammates got no ryhtm.
when the ballhog dominated the ball 80% of the time,
that's what happens. don't be a homie. Just admit your ballhog
cost the game."
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject:

ArminNBA wrote:

Weren't they getting like...all of their OPEN looks off of LeBron penetrating and creating for them...even the one West missed at the end?
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
ArminNBA wrote:

Weren't they getting like...all of their OPEN looks off of LeBron penetrating and creating for them...even the one West missed at the end?

Don't the Rockets have some post playoffs site you can haunt?
Lakers5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Yeah the same types of plays that Kobe creates for Ariza, Fish, etc. Big f-in deal.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject:

Tek9Designs wrote:

+1
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject:

stacato wrote:
Yes he made a couple of shots in the end, but he didn't TAKE OVER THE GAME WHEN IT COUNTED MOST, and that's what I'm talking about, that's the difference between him and Kobe. That is why Kobe is the BEST closer in the game.

He didn't take over the game? All of the points in the closing minute were a result of either him scoring or getting someone a shot, were they not? Again, a dude missed a wide open corner tre that they got off his penetration.
Lakers5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject:

The only thing that matters is the score...they lost.

And they blew a huge lead to boot...at home.

And Lebron was celebrating like they won the title when the first quarter wasn't even over. He's a fool.

End of story.
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject:

82410 wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
ArminNBA wrote:

Is this your best way to avoid admitting that they got like...all of their wide open shots at the end of the game off of LeBron getting doubled and getting them looks? Very poor attempt at deflection.
Star Player
Star Player

Dreamshake wrote:
stacato wrote:

He didn't take over the game? All of the points in the closing minute were a result of either him scoring or getting someone a shot, were they not? Again, a dude missed a wide open corner tre that they got off his penetration.

When it counted, James wilted. When it counted, James shrunk. When it counted, James was James.
jabberjaw
Star Player
Star Player

well, they said he traveled, so yeah. everything balances out.
LakerLegend
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Vercetti wrote:
Lebronze "tired" at the end of the game, despite 8 days off. LOL

Exactly!!!! I wonder why no one brings up this fact? If he's cramping up after the first game after 8 days of rest, the Magic may need to get the brooms out! I bet the Cavs' locker room will be a living hell for anyone not named LeBronze. "I score 49 points and between the rest of you pos's, you can only muster 58 points???? What the hell do you get paid for?"
SP_Fever
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject:

The LBJ Crabby Traveling Show, coming to a court near you
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
82410 wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
ArminNBA wrote:

Is this your best way to avoid admitting that they got like...all of their wide open shots at the end of the game off of LeBron getting doubled and getting them looks? Very poor attempt at deflection.

Deflection? from a guy rooting for the last team we eliminated? Sounds like you're just a non-biased fan...
sonimala
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject:

He didn't choke. The Magic just gutted out a win! Props to Howard and his team.
67ShelbyGT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject:

ArminNBA wrote:
Lakers5150 wrote:
He played defense tonight? Oh that roaming crap he calls D where he leaves his man wide open for three?

No. He was playing man defense against Hedo Turkoglu. He wanted the challenge (a la Kobe guarding Chauncey and Carmelo), but very much failed. Hedo lit him up.

LeChoke took the night off on D by hiding behind Alston and not guarding anyone for most of the night.

The way he played D, if that was Kobe we'd have 30 threads about how lazy and terrible Kobe is on D and how he let a scrub like Alston go off and get in good rhythm.

But its LeChoke... who can miss clutch FTs, and failed to create a shot for the last 4 possessions when his teammate needed him the most, travelled w/o getting called, TOs, bogus and 1 call...

While the other GOAT just makes his last 8 FTs with the game on the balance. 40 pts while shutting down the opponents top 3 players?! Thats like LeBron defending Howard/Turk/Lewis.... of wait even with all that athleticisms he did not guard them? hmmm...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 2 of 29
Jump to: