Talk Crap About Lebron Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
playground
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject:

I have seen the Delonte - James news on sevensidedcube.net and a guy at the forum posted this comment:

Quote:
Marv Albert
May 15, 2010 - 7:57 pm
“Delonte West takes it to the hole with authority and scores”

“Oh it’s a facial by Delonte – going right at Gloria James”

“Delonte finishing with some flair”

I am sorry, but I had to laugh.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
From Cleveland.com(even if its bogus its rather entertaining)

Quote:
Lebron and Gloria James were supposed to have dinner after game three. Jay-Z and Beyonce showed up at the game, and after Lebron's big performance, they all went out on the town leaving Gloria at the team hotel. Delonte West doesn't go out partying with the team because of his pending legal troubles (a DUI or public intox or drunken dissorderly would look really bad). Delonte and Gloria went and had dinner at the hotel, had drinks with dinner, and continued drinking at the bar into the night. Drunk they went back to Gloria's room and bumped uglies.

Lebron returned to the hotel around 3:30 in the morning and knocked on his mom's door with some left-overs and to check if she was alright. Delonte opened the door in a towel.

Not only did James see this, so to did Gibson, O'Neal, and Williams. Immediately the news spread to the team and the locker room because very tense and uncomfortable.

James was pissed about both the Delonte incident and the way his teammates "disrespected" him by letting the story outside of the family, and basically told them that if they wanted to win, they were on their own to win.

After game 5, James realized that dogging it would hurt his image this summer and that Wade might overshadow his star, especially as Chicago was clamoring for Wade and the Knicks have eyes for Bosh. So he tried, but the team chemistry had been lost and his individual performance was simply not enough to overcome Boston.

James blamed the Cavs for the situation occuring. Had the West situation been handled when his arrest occurred, or if the Cavs hadn't balked at the Phoenix deal at the deadline (which included West), then Delonte wouldn't have been there to defile Gloria*.

Now he wants control or he wants out, and Gilbert is left wondering whether he should turn the whole franchise over to a 25 year old powder-keg who quit on his team, or if he should continue with GM of the year Danny Ferry and rebuild in the image of the Spurs.

That's awsome.

Thats Epic.

That's Legendary.

That's hilarious!!!

Are you kidding me?!

Geezzzzuuuuusss Ma, I can't take you anywhere!!!!

To which Mom replies: Hey wait just a damned minute. I'm yo Momma, you don't tell me what I can, and cannot do!

Outrageous! I just found out about this and posted the story in the "off topic"
I don't blame LJ! Hell everybody knows about this! How do you walk down the street? This is just to much embarrassment for one summer to have to deal with...

I can just see it when Delonte arrives at his new team next season. His teammates: Dude stay the (bleep) away from my Mom, I don't play that (bleep)...

Man it sucks to be Lebron James right now...
VujacicFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Anyone have a direct link? I can't find it on Cleveland.com
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject:

I tried to link it but there was no link that directly took it there since it was in the replies.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Next season when Lebron is on the FT line, the crowd chants "DE LAWN TAY! DE LAWN TAY!"
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Since I can't sleep for some reason I'm going through old threads looking for something I posted in the past and I stumbled onto this thread. With this title it should be on the first page.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29
Jump to: