Hi...I'm Rajon Rondo's jaw...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skunkezzy
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject:

JTS1 wrote:
LA20 wrote:
nyk wrote:
Wow this has got to be the most delusional thread I've ever seen. We're talking about the same Artest who almost fell over backwards when Rondo poked him right?

You're all telling me you wouldn't be in a lot of pain after getting smacked in the jaw by Ron Artest's elbow? Wow. Not to mention Rondo was fine after a few seconds.

And LOL at everyone complaining the refs don't let the Lakers play physical. I think the Lakers have had double the free throws as the Celtics in just about every game of the series.

I mean, I like the Lakers and all, but I never realized how ignorant their fans were.

cool

story

bro
davidse
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

nyk wrote:
Wow this has got to be the most delusional thread I've ever seen. We're talking about the same Artest who almost fell over backwards when Rondo poked him right?

You're all telling me you wouldn't be in a lot of pain after getting smacked in the jaw by Ron Artest's elbow? Wow. Not to mention Rondo was fine after a few seconds.

And LOL at everyone complaining the refs don't let the Lakers play physical. I think the Lakers have had double the free throws as the Celtics in just about every game of the series.

I mean, I like the Lakers and all, but I never realized how ignorant their fans were.

this post is so good, it should count for 2 posts - you first AND your last in this place.
nyk
Rookie
Rookie

Sleepy wrote:
What about Rondo's 2-handed shove of Kobe on that fast break when Brown dunked it? Wasn't that a foul, too, Rondo?

Please.

Complaining about fouls that should have been called against Boston in this series is instant fail.

Doja wrote:
Rajon?

Is that you?

Good joke man, that was real clever.
nyk
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject:

skunkezzy wrote:
JTS1 wrote:
LA20 wrote:
nyk wrote:

cool

story

bro

Another top-notch, well thought out and highly original post. Well done.
JTS1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject:

nyk wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
What about Rondo's 2-handed shove of Kobe on that fast break when Brown dunked it? Wasn't that a foul, too, Rondo?

Please.

Complaining about fouls that should have been called against Boston in this series is instant fail.

Doja wrote:
Rajon?

Is that you?

Good joke man, that was real clever.

you come onto a lakers' board and this is what you give us?

you don't even know the how the ft's were called in this series. go look them up before you come here to WHINE like thunderbird.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject:

nyk wrote:

Because Artest was smartly trying to get Rondo T'd up - which he did.

Quote:
You're all telling me you wouldn't be in a lot of pain after getting smacked in the jaw by Ron Artest's elbow?

I would if that's what happened. But it's not. Rondo smacked his fave into Artest's arm.

Quote:
Wow. Not to mention Rondo was fine after a few seconds.

Which just shows what a typical Celtic (bleep) he is. "Oh my god! Oh my god . . . am I am so hurt, call an ambulance. Prep the ER . . . oh wait. I'm good."

Quote:
And LOL at everyone complaining the refs don't let the Lakers play physical.

This was the first game where they were allowed to be as physical as the Celtics have been all series. And you see the results. The Celts couldn't even compete.

Quote:
I think the Lakers have had double the free throws as the Celtics in just about every game of the series.

Only happened once - game 5. Outside of that, the Celtics went to the line more than the Lakers in two games, tied once and got fewer FT's in game 2.

Quote:

Clearly you don't want to be playing that card.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
squidward
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject:

Just because he got laid out, doesn't mean it's a foul. I can run into a brick a wall and trust me, nobody would be calling a foul on the brick wall. They would probably question my sanity instead.
nyk
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject:

JTS1 wrote:

you don't even know the how the ft's were called in this series. go look them up before you come here to WHINE like thunderbird.

The Lakers have had something like 25 more freethrows this series. I don't care enough to do the exact math. The point is WHINING about fouls that should have been called in this series is acting delusional and ignorant.

For the record, I just discovered the Lakers' boards and reading threads like this has been truly hilarious.
JTS1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject:

nyk wrote:
JTS1 wrote:

The Lakers have had something like 25 more freethrows this series. I don't care enough to do the exact math. The point is WHINING about fouls that should have been called in this series is acting delusional and ignorant.

For the record, I just discovered the Lakers' boards and reading threads like this has been truly hilarious.

you don't care to do the math because the answer won't be to your liking.
nyk
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Because Artest was smartly trying to get Rondo T'd up - which he did.
Artest knew that him blatantly pushing KG would cause Rondo to push him back? Are you kidding? Delusional is a word I've been throwing around a lot.

Quote:
I would if that's what happened. But it's not. Rondo smacked his fave into Artest's arm.

I think a lot of people would disagree with you.
VujacicForThree wrote:
Artest laid the wood on him and layed his ass out.

handle wrote:
Ron = player of the game for laying that punk out.

Nahtanoj wrote:
Ron laid the smackdown on his ass and finished it off with the people's elbow.

That's not even the point. Running into an elbow is incredibly painful. Watch the replay and you'll see how hard he was hit.

Quote:
Which just shows what a typical Celtic (bleep) he is. "Oh my god! Oh my god . . . am I am so hurt, call an ambulance. Prep the ER . . . oh wait. I'm good."

Hyperbole is fun. The only time this is relevent was two years ago.

Quote:
This was the first game where they were allowed to be as physical as the Celtics have been all series. And you see the results. The Celts couldn't even compete.

That's blatantly wrong. Maybe the refs are fed up with Gasol and Fisher flopping like suffocating bass being hung from a fishing rod over a pond.

Quote:
Only happened once - game 5. Outside of that, the Celtics went to the line more than the Lakers in two games, tied once and got fewer FT's in game 2.

Add up each team's freethrows and subtract them.

Quote:
Clearly you don't want to be playing that card.

Yes, yes I would.
LA20
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject:

nyk wrote:
skunkezzy wrote:
JTS1 wrote:
LA20 wrote:
nyk wrote:

cool

story

bro

Another top-notch, well thought out and highly original post. Well done.

cool
slaker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject:

That's exactly why most point guards won't go in and mix it up with the big trees in the paint...

One hit takes them out of the game... and makes them run to the plastic surgeon...

If you want to mix it up in the paint be prepared to receive the pain...
Laker2Xtreme
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject:

nyk wrote:
JTS1 wrote:

"I don't know enough to do the exact math."

There, corrected it for you!
JTS1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject:

and btw, since there's he has two jaws, he could use a matched set if he goes into the paint.
LA20
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject:

nyk wrote:
JTS1 wrote:

You just called Doc Rivers, the whole Celdicks players and Boston major "is acting delusional and ignorant". Great job!
Pblaze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject:

slaker wrote:
If you want to mix it up in the paint be prepared to receive the pain...

Yup. Next time instead of Rondo looking at the rim for a possible shot, he better be looking around to see where Artest and his elbows are!

The fact he collapsed and acted like a little girl on the floor was just classic Celtics antics. Any contact and they become Drama Queens.

I've seen Kobe take shots to the head on drives and he doesn't collapse like that...
akgolf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject:

I guess I won't be getting Rondo confused with Rambo anymore.
Laker2Xtreme
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject:

akgolf wrote:

Why were you getting them confused in the first place? Rambo is known for shooting!
nyk
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject:

LA20 wrote:
nyk wrote:
JTS1 wrote:

You just called Doc Rivers, the whole Celdicks players and Boston major "is acting delusional and ignorant". Great job!

I'm going to go ahead and assume English isn't your first language based on your comment. So to clarify, I meant for LA, it was delusional and ignorant to whine about fouls when they clearly have most of the fouls on their side. I'm not saying the refs are doing a good job, because they are not - terrible calls on both sides of the court.
Laker2Xtreme
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject:

nyk wrote:
LA20 wrote:
nyk wrote:
JTS1 wrote:

I'm going to go ahead and assume English isn't your first language based on your comment. So to clarify, I meant for LA, it was delusional and ignorant to whine about fouls when they clearly have most of the fouls on their side. I'm not saying the refs are doing a good job, because they are not - terrible calls on both sides of the court.

Things fly over your head much?
nyk
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject:

Laker2Xtreme wrote:
nyk wrote:
LA20 wrote:
nyk wrote:
JTS1 wrote:

Things fly over your head much?

wat
akgolf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject:

Laker2Xtreme wrote:
akgolf wrote:

Why were you getting them confused in the first place? Rambo is known for shooting!

It's so obvious now that you mentioned it.
Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject:

Say goodbye nyk... I hope you find more "boston hospitality" at a celtic site.
Laker2Xtreme
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject:

Ok Ok, let me break this down into short yellow bus terms:

You said "WHINING about fouls that should have been called in this series is acting delusional and ignorant."

and since Doc, the Celtics, and their Mayor has been the ones who whines about fouls all series long.

As you said those who whines about calls are acting delusional and ignorant, therefore you just called Doc, the Celtics and Boston's Mayor delusional and ignorant.

That's why LA20 said what he said. Although that was pretty EPIC what you did just now.
Rico
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject:

Lakerhog wrote:
Rondo got knocked the (bleep) out.

payback for that push last game from behind over KG
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: