Devin Ebanks?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NotFromAroundHere937
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject:

I go to WVU so I may have a little bias. I think Dev definitely makes the team. He is an elite defender and can guard point guards to forwards. His rebounding is very good as well but could stand to get a little bigger. His ballhandling is above average for a guy as long as him. He is not a good 3 pt shooter by any means, his mid range game is average but it improved alot from his freshman to sophomore year. I think it was a hell of a pick. He was expected to declare last year and possibly be a lottery pick. If WVU showcased him and put him at the elbow or the block, he wouldve avg 25 and 10 easily. He has a boatload of talent and has alot of potential.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12
Jump to: