Deadline for Kwame and Mihm

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

After how many games played before you demand Kwame and Mihm to START producing CONSISTENTLY?
10-15 games
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
16-20 games
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
21-25 games
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
26-30 games
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
bfore all-star break
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
as long as it takes this season
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28

startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Deadline for Kwame and Mihm

As you know that Phil recently voiced the concern that Kwame needed to produce double doubles night in night out. I am sure Mihm will also be asked to produce at least the lower double doubles.

Certainly as a fan, you also have expectations on both players. How far can you tolerate both players in terms of the number of games before you'd demand "start produce or else?"

For example, if you give them 21-25 games, they better produce consistently after 26th game. IF you have different tolerance level for each player, state so and why.

I know some of you may have given up on one or both players but for this poll, just give them another chance.
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject:

has to be all satr break. That way it cant be argued that it wasnt enough time. By then he doesnt need to dominate he just has to have dbl dbl in 3out of 4 games
notWorthy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject:

Before the trading deadline.

Realistically, around mid-January, because any new player is going to have to still learn and adjust to both a new system and new players in order to be effective come the end of the season and, hopefully, post season.

I can just see fans throwing fits if a new player comes in and doesn't have an immediate impact. People will be screaming for Mitch's head and saying the new player is worthless, we shouldn't have traded so-and-so.
CheetahMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject:

Whole year. We are now rebuilding and that does mean that we are going to develop our players. This goes to Kwame, Chris is a more complicated case. I just have no (bleep) idea what could be done with him. He has got everything to become a solid center, ie not a star but a doubledouble guy. That's what he is when he plays up to his abilities, but those 2p/3rb nights come way too often without any visible reason. I dunno if it is between his ears or where, but man, he really needs to step it up. If not, multiple bananas are going to wave goodbye to him latest during the offseason.
startrex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject:

The other question that I often ask myself is that if I am too hard on him if my tolerance is as far as the number of games I chose to give him considering that this is the first season of "redemption" for him. Further, am I acting like those Wizzards fans and org in that I am applying unrealistic expectations early?

It's kinda tough.
CheetahMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject:

startrex wrote:
The other question that I often ask myself is that if I am too hard on him if my tolerance is as far as the number of games I chose to give him considering that this is the first season of "redemption" for him. Further, am I acting like those Wizzards fans and org in that I am applying unrealistic expectations early?

It's kinda tough.

I guess it is a common fault shared by many of us, including me. We are simply expecting too much too soon. It's now five (5) games gone of the season, there will be 77 more. There's plenty of time for Kwame to get into it. And I do believe in it, I really do.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: