Joel Meyers, We Don't Care If Miami Lost.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject:

abella134 wrote:
Yeah, Joel was nice and it was probably slip in the tongue. During the Toronto game saw him in the men's rest room combing his hair and told him that Stu and Him is doing a good job but I missed Chick and responded we all do.
why did you say i miss chick to the guy who took chicks job? chick didn't just pass yesterday. thats kind of cold dont you think? sure he responded with the "we all do" Pc answer. and its true we all do. but he doesn't as much as we do. cause if it wasn't for old chicky baby passing on making room for him. there would be no joel for the lake show games.

just say we love what you guys are doing. and keep it pushing.
No. 17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
RyderzDelight wrote:
BLEEP stu lantz.. that guy annoys me now... i used to like him just cuz he reminded me of ol golden throat... but this mannerisms have really turned a lot of Laker fans against him... and quite frankly.. im tired of his ass always acting like he wants the clock to run out so he can go home! if he feels that way then get him the hell out of our organization!! Im pretty sure that ANY true Laker fan with a bit of knowledge and passion for the game can do better color commentary than him... I bet any one of us LGers can do a much better job than him... If he constantly wants to go home from one of the best jobs with one of the best people in the world, then in the words of my favorite player: "ship his ass out"
sorry dont agree. MOST laker fans dont dislike stu. only a few on here. and NO just some average laker fan with a little hoop knowledge will not be as good or close to stu lance. the man has won that color commentary award like 10 years in a row or something. thats for a reason.

for those that dont like to be educated. you wont like stu. some people dont want to hear someone telling them how the game goes and how they should play it. he always talks about the time and hoping it runs out because he's speaking on stern and his bogus refs. without actually saying stern and his bogus refs. if the refs stay out of games until they are needed. the games would not go as long. thats his point.

stu use to play in the NBA, so he was a pro. he has inside info on certain things that only a player could know. he sees the game slightly differently. in addition he has been running all sorts of basketball camps for years. all the people he speaks on he knows about their strengths and weaknesses. especially bigmen in the nba. they all go thru his camps at some point or most of them do. again your average fan with knowledge doesn't have that luxury.

No question Stu has tons of basketball knowledge and is great at what he does. My problem with him is that he comes across as arrogant, pompous, very full of himself and looks down on Joel. To put it simply he has 'attitude' and that is why some people don't like him. It has nothing to do with his basketball knowledge.
Kareem's Court
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject:

Joel is getting carried away with the Miami Heat updates but Stu is being a d*ck for sure this year!

I remember back in the day when Chick use to clown this cat. Now it looks as if he is trying to return the favor to Joel. Like Joel has to pay dues or something.

IMO Spero and Stu would be a better combo. I think Spero would be able to handle Stu better. If he can work with Mychal Thompson, Stu would be a piece of cake.
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject:

I care. I actually didn't know the Heat had lost until Joel mentioned it last night, and it was one of the best parts of that dull game for me. I want the Heat to fail. I am that petty.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: