Secrets of Lakers Seats
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kok823
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:
Rsxtreme415 wrote:
Quote:
Patrick Soon-Shiong (4)
In October, Magic Johnson sold his share of the team to the biotech billionaire; the Los Angeles Business Journal estimated that Johnson owned about 5 percent, putting the price tag at about $30 million. It’s rumored that Soon-Shiong received Johnson’s courtside tickets as part of the deal.

Billionaire? Im sure he could of bought the whole damn franchise( if Dr.Buss...)

for some reason i just dont like this guy. i wish buss buys back his share

Maybe he's one of us at LG.
markjay
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject:

I learned something strange in this article. Even Jerry Buss can't get courtside seats! No current owner will give them up!!
Tek9Designs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject:

Snoop has tickets a couple rows behind the Lakers bench, I believe fairly close to Vanessa Bryant.
Choson1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:13 am    Post subject:

stephen jackson comes to lakers games?

do it mitch!
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Yori!

Quote:
John Ireland was talking about this on the radio. Ya, Dr. Robert Klapper, and has a weekend show with Coach Dave Miller. They were saying that the doctor was helping bandaging her with Gary Vitti.

John also said he asked her to come on the radio and she texted him saying something along the lines of "No. Nothing to say. Just like Kobe said we're all a little beat up but we just gotta go out and play". They said her name was "K" but maybe she requested not to reveal her real name

http://sports.espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/17668/the-mcten-odom-upchucks-upends-utah#more

Surely part of the reasoning the league gave Barnes the one-game suspension was that when he pushed Mavs assistant coach Terry Stotts away from him, Stotts fell into two fans sitting courtside. Lakers trainer Gary Vitti gave one of the fans, Kay Harrington, treatment to a gash on her left forearm where a chunk of skin was peeled back from the coach falling into her.

Harrington has been going to Lakers games and sitting side by side Yori Saneyoshi, who owns the front row season tickets, for more than 20 years.

Vitti smiled when asked about Harrington's health the day after and shared an e-mail she sent to him Friday:

"Dear Gary,

Many thanks for the speedy first class first aid. I’m very appreciative. Got several calls re: the “injury.” I tell them that I, like Kobe, don’t talk about injuries. This time of year everyone is beat up …

I’m good to go.

Thanks again,

Kay"
Arbitrary
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Yori!

1982 wrote:
Quote:
John Ireland was talking about this on the radio. Ya, Dr. Robert Klapper, and has a weekend show with Coach Dave Miller. They were saying that the doctor was helping bandaging her with Gary Vitti.

John also said he asked her to come on the radio and she texted him saying something along the lines of "No. Nothing to say. Just like Kobe said we're all a little beat up but we just gotta go out and play". They said her name was "K" but maybe she requested not to reveal her real name

http://sports.espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/17668/the-mcten-odom-upchucks-upends-utah#more

Surely part of the reasoning the league gave Barnes the one-game suspension was that when he pushed Mavs assistant coach Terry Stotts away from him, Stotts fell into two fans sitting courtside. Lakers trainer Gary Vitti gave one of the fans, Kay Harrington, treatment to a gash on her left forearm where a chunk of skin was peeled back from the coach falling into her.

Harrington has been going to Lakers games and sitting side by side Yori Saneyoshi, who owns the front row season tickets, for more than 20 years.

Vitti smiled when asked about Harrington's health the day after and shared an e-mail she sent to him Friday:

"Dear Gary,

Many thanks for the speedy first class first aid. I’m very appreciative. Got several calls re: the “injury.” I tell them that I, like Kobe, don’t talk about injuries. This time of year everyone is beat up …

I’m good to go.

Thanks again,

Kay"

So we now have that old lady's name.
kobe1kanobe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject:

markjay wrote:
I learned something strange in this article. Even Jerry Buss can't get courtside seats! No current owner will give them up!!

Most of these people hand over barrels of cash, not to mention they have become Buss' inner circle. Buss gives them the location out of respect, since he can give them to anyone.

I remember an article awhile back, where some B type celebrities tried to get court side seats and when they were offered complain about the price and asked for a discount. Laker's rep laughed, getting those tickets are a privilege, you take them when given, you dont say anything else.
OscarWang
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject:

JERRY BUSS CAN'T SECURE COURTSIDE SEATS FOR HIS OWN TEAM?

- Kobe Bryant
Rsxtreme415
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject:

MasTaFUsion wrote:
JERRY BUSS CAN'T SECURE COURTSIDE SEATS FOR HIS OWN TEAM?
He has his own vip box probably

Fisher being an idiot
FlyingSpur
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject:

speaking of seats anyone knows what are the dates for playoff games. i will be in california from 1st of may until the 8th. planning to see some games while im there? anyone knows?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: