Official Game of Thrones Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 245, 246, 247  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
No Game of Thrones for a month because uhhh, my cable went out.

Well you can watch a full month of GoT since 4 episodes leaked.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
Well just watched the Season 4 finale again now unto the first two episodes of Season 5. They have been leaked.

Link?!?!?!

Here you go: LINK

Can you stream this w/o making an account?
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:11 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
Well just watched the Season 4 finale again now unto the first two episodes of Season 5. They have been leaked.

Link?!?!?!

Sure. Just click on the episode and then on one of the streaming sites. allmyvideos is the one I use the most. zalaa, uploadc, mightyupload, and bestreams are good too.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Link?!?!?!

Yes via Kodi (XBMC)
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
Moses wrote:
ExPatLkrFan wrote:
How is HBO losing money they don't depend on ad revenue. How many people are going to cancel their subscriptions because some episodes got leaked. I would say probably none. It's just creating more hype and they love that.

This will undoubtedly have an impact on viewing numbers and TV ratings. Less people will watch as those who download are now 4 episodes ahead.

HBO shouldn't care about ratings.
They don't depend on ad revenue and commercials. No one will cancel their subscription because of this either. Sure their numbers will go down but it's not like they lost viewers.

then HBO would be the first TV network in history not to care about numbers...
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:10 am    Post subject:

A good way to burn 3+ hours if your a GOT fan.

dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
Moses wrote:
ExPatLkrFan wrote:
How is HBO losing money they don't depend on ad revenue. How many people are going to cancel their subscriptions because some episodes got leaked. I would say probably none. It's just creating more hype and they love that.

This will undoubtedly have an impact on viewing numbers and TV ratings. Less people will watch as those who download are now 4 episodes ahead.

HBO shouldn't care about ratings.
They don't depend on ad revenue and commercials. No one will cancel their subscription because of this either. Sure their numbers will go down but it's not like they lost viewers.

then HBO would be the first TV network in history not to care about numbers...

I meant it as in this situation. They are not losing viewers and episode 5 will go back to their amazing numbers and this will be forgotten. Obviously they should care about ratings, if a show starts performing badly and the reason is not a leak like this then it's because people don't want to watch it. But that's not the case here, actually quite the opposite.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:51 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
Drifts wrote:
epic show ruined by some stupid kid who wants to be popular on torrent sites... (bleep) terrible.

How is it ruined?

on many levels. from a viewers point of view, people have seen the first 4-6 episodes ahead so I expect some content info will be leaked for sure, talk about ruining your viewing pleasure. it's hard enough to avoid spoilers without these kinds of things. I feel sorry for the people behind GoT, worked so hard to bring the best show on TV, only to be (bleep) by this leak. it's terrible.
it will also take some revenues out of HBO... I distinctly remember Rome... cut because of production costs... while GoT will probably not get axed, but it would be awful if its budget is constrained because of this...

I just hope the impatient ones here who watched the leaked episodes don't spoil it for those of us who are going to watch the actual broadcasts by discussing ahead.

That should be a multi-day ban if you ask me.
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:37 am    Post subject:

Spoiler: Dragons got hungry and ate everyone.

Series done. Sorry I had to ruin it for you all.
#11/08/16 America became GREAT again
#Avatar-gate
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject:

The quality of the leaked episodes is not that great, but still watchable. I tried to resist watching them, but failed. Takes you all the way up to the second week of May.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Drifts wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
Drifts wrote:
epic show ruined by some stupid kid who wants to be popular on torrent sites... (bleep) terrible.

How is it ruined?

on many levels. from a viewers point of view, people have seen the first 4-6 episodes ahead so I expect some content info will be leaked for sure, talk about ruining your viewing pleasure. it's hard enough to avoid spoilers without these kinds of things. I feel sorry for the people behind GoT, worked so hard to bring the best show on TV, only to be (bleep) by this leak. it's terrible.
it will also take some revenues out of HBO... I distinctly remember Rome... cut because of production costs... while GoT will probably not get axed, but it would be awful if its budget is constrained because of this...

I just hope the impatient ones here who watched the leaked episodes don't spoil it for those of us who are going to watch the actual broadcasts by discussing ahead.

We will promise them a lenient suspension if they make a public confession and apology, and then we will change our minds and whack their heads off.
PhoenixForce
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject:

I really hope I don't run into any spoilers. This is one of those shows that just feels better to watch once a week and let it marinate for a few days. Lost, Fringe, and Breaking Bad were similar
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject:

The leaked episodes are (bleep) quality. Not worth spoiling yourself with the terrible audio and visuals anyways.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject:

Anyways let's talk about last night's episode. Tyrion and Dany finally becoming a dynamic duo? Jon Snow's shot heard round the world? Yarrr
Xfactor
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Drifts wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
Drifts wrote:

How is it ruined?

We will promise them a lenient suspension if they make a public confession and apology, and then we will change our minds and whack their heads off.

Be careful with your beverages, my lords and lady.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject:

seeing that unsullied guy cuddling with a prostitute has got to be the most bizarre scene in that episode. also, aren't there any people Dany can recruit to give her supernatural control over her dragons (so they're not useless, especially in the case of Drogon who is currently MIA)?
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
seeing that unsullied guy cuddling with a prostitute has got to be the most bizarre scene in that episode. also, aren't there any people Dany can recruit to give her supernatural control over her dragons (so they're not useless, especially in the case of Drogon who is currently MIA)?

Dragons have been extinct for hundreds and hundreds of years. I doubt anyone knows how to control them.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject:

The only spoiler I posted(which I blanked out) was for episode 1, about the Tyrion/Dany idea from Vayrs(spelling?).

I kind of regret watching all 4 episodes since I'll have to wait another month but at the same time, I usually re-watch the episode each week anyways so when eps 2,3,4 come on tv, I'll watch em again and be able to notice things I missed the first time around.

Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad are the only 2 shows I've done that with because of how detailed they are. Actually Boardwalk Empire and Homeland I would do it sometimes too. There's always gonna be things you miss with great television, or at least for me lol.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:15 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:

If they can wormhole Eragon into the show, sure.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject:

^Bran? Although he's not gonna be on the show this season...and I dont see why he would help Dany...wait, there's a good reason a teenage boy would help her
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:53 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
^Bran? Although he's not gonna be on the show this season...and I dont see why he would help Dany...wait, there's a good reason a teenage boy would help her

Season 4, Episode 10, last exchange between Bran and the Raven:

"I'll be able to walk again!"

"No, you shall never walk again...but you shall fly."
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject:

kaoss128 wrote:
BadGuy wrote:

Dragons have been extinct for hundreds and hundreds of years. I doubt anyone knows how to control them.

Rhaegal and Viserion were mighty pissed being chained up in the catacombs. It was kind of odd how much they had grown from last season. When we last saw the two dragons in the season four finale, they were the size of lions. Now they are the size of elephants. You gotta figure if the time lapse between seasons 4 and 5 was the amount of time it took Tyrion and Varys to sail from Kings Landing to Pentos, that was maybe a few months at most.

I'm finding Daenerys's storyline is getting boring again. That seems to happen when she's in one place too long just like when she spent the majority of season 2 in Qarth. I'm glad Tyrion will be along soon to liven it up.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject:

Dany continues to be one of the worst characters. She is sold as the altruistic, save the people leader, but is a petulant brat most of the time. Like her response to being given political advice, "I am not a politician, I am a queen".
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Drifts wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
Drifts wrote:

How is it ruined?

And post their heads on poles in The Lounge for all to see of course.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
seeing that unsullied guy cuddling with a prostitute has got to be the most bizarre scene in that episode.

That was a great scene. It made a great deal of sense that the poor eunuch would simply be desirous of some kind and gentle contact having been denied a childhood and having his sexuality literally ripped away from him. Then, to have the source of that very basic comfort be the source of his violent death, that was a great moment.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 245, 246, 247  Next
Page 98 of 247
Jump to: