Official Game of Thrones Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
unleasHell
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 8228
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject:

The more action there is, especially the battles with thousand of men and dragons takes longer to produce than basic filming and can ONLY be done AFTER the basic filming has concluded.

So lots of money and lots of time, until the next season, which may not start until 2019!
_________________
BRING ON THE DANCING HORSES...!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 39186
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject:

'Game of Thrones' is shooting multiple endings, HBO exec says

"I know in 'Game of Thrones,' the ending, they're going to shoot multiple versions so that nobody really know what happens," Bloys said in a recording of his Moravian College speech released and first reported by The Morning Call.
"You have to do that on a long show. Because when you're shooting something, people know," he added. "They're going to shoot multiple versions so that there's no real definitive answer until the end."

_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
Heís something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built thatís all for show goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 19111
Location: UCLA -> NY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
'Game of Thrones' is shooting multiple endings, HBO exec says

"I know in 'Game of Thrones,' the ending, they're going to shoot multiple versions so that nobody really know what happens," Bloys said in a recording of his Moravian College speech released and first reported by The Morning Call.
"You have to do that on a long show. Because when you're shooting something, people know," he added. "They're going to shoot multiple versions so that there's no real definitive answer until the end."


As long as we get to see the different endings on the Blu-Rays...
_________________
http://media.giphy.com/media/zNyBPu5hEFpu/giphy.gif
http://bartsblackboard.com/files/2009/11/The-Simpsons-05x18-Burns-Heir.jpg

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 10549

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:18 am    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
Supposedly this was a deleted scene:
Quote:

In the middle of the night, Cersei wakes up in her bedroom. Something is wrong. She gets out of bed and grabs a lantern to find that her nightgown and bed are soaked in blood. She screams.

So... a miscarriage?
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PRLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Oct 2016
Posts: 4094

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:25 am    Post subject:

tox wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
Supposedly this was a deleted scene:
Quote:

In the middle of the night, Cersei wakes up in her bedroom. Something is wrong. She gets out of bed and grabs a lantern to find that her nightgown and bed are soaked in blood. She screams.

So... a miscarriage?


No (bleep) Sherlock.
_________________
2018 Offseason:

Sign LeBron and PG
Keep Randle and Lopez

Starters: Ball - George - LeBron - Randle - Lopez
Bench: Ingram - Kuzma - Nance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 25590

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:33 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
'Game of Thrones' is shooting multiple endings, HBO exec says

"I know in 'Game of Thrones,' the ending, they're going to shoot multiple versions so that nobody really know what happens," Bloys said in a recording of his Moravian College speech released and first reported by The Morning Call.
"You have to do that on a long show. Because when you're shooting something, people know," he added. "They're going to shoot multiple versions so that there's no real definitive answer until the end."


As long as we get to see the different endings on the Blu-Rays...


And I will choose the one that keeps my heart warmest, as the real one. thank, you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
focus
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 1443

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject:

tox wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
Supposedly this was a deleted scene:
Quote:

In the middle of the night, Cersei wakes up in her bedroom. Something is wrong. She gets out of bed and grabs a lantern to find that her nightgown and bed are soaked in blood. She screams.

So... a miscarriage?
She should have already agreed to put Johnny Fontane in that picture.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ben Vereen
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 1320

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject:

Conquest & Rebellilon.


HBO just released the first of their Animated History Series for Game Of Thrones S7 on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/blogofthrones/videos/489779544726659/

The Valaryian Empire and the Doom that followed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 13998
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject:

Ben Vereen wrote:
Conquest & Rebellilon.


HBO just released the first of their Animated History Series for Game Of Thrones S7 on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/blogofthrones/videos/489779544726659/

The Valaryian Empire and the Doom that followed.


Love these. Thanks. I believe the narrator was Harry Lloyd who played Viserys Targaryan in S1.

Looking forward to seeing the rest when S7 is released this December. They eventually find their way to YouTube as well.
_________________
"Suck it up. Don't be a baby. Do your job." - Kobe Bryant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 78346
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject:

focus wrote:
tox wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
Supposedly this was a deleted scene:
Quote:

In the middle of the night, Cersei wakes up in her bedroom. Something is wrong. She gets out of bed and grabs a lantern to find that her nightgown and bed are soaked in blood. She screams.

So... a miscarriage?
She should have already agreed to put Johnny Fontane in that picture.


Lol, that was my first thought!
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 13400

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject:

I think I figured out how they were able to put the chains on the underwater dragon...

Zombie polar bears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
marga86
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 3419

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
Ben Vereen wrote:
Conquest & Rebellilon.


HBO just released the first of their Animated History Series for Game Of Thrones S7 on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/blogofthrones/videos/489779544726659/

The Valaryian Empire and the Doom that followed.


Love these. Thanks. I believe the narrator was Harry Lloyd who played Viserys Targaryan in S1.

Looking forward to seeing the rest when S7 is released this December. They eventually find their way to YouTube as well.


IIRC, it was a large variety of narrators, from Ed Stark to Robert Baratheon.

I agree, these series are freaking epic!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202
Page 202 of 202
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB