The NBA is the WWE or THE NBA CHEATED THE LAKERS You Choose..
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: The NBA is the WWE or THE NBA CHEATED THE LAKERS You Choose..

Dont you say anything until you pay attention to the stats in this game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Apx6XHi4uy5Bex_MhFtoT3kdPKB4?gid=2011033113

two things that stick out well 3.

1.gasol had 20pts, 6 of them came from ft's. so he really had 14 pts + 6 fts. he had 7 ft attempts. but no telling how many times he was fouled prior to the shot. its a lot easier to get your numbers when the refs call it as they see it. DIRK cant guard GASOL. how do you go from not being able to guard a guy a month prior to all of a sudden becoming KG mixed with ben wallace? how do you go from scoring at will on a guy to being locked down by a known non defender? did they change coaches? NO, players? NO.

2.The mavs couldnt hit the 3 ball either. Its a lot easier to guard a guy, when you know you wont get called for touch fouls on the perimeter every time someone makes a hesitation dribble towards the basket. you can stick with him closer, vs standing back and giving him room to chuck.

3.all the lakers that scored were living at the ft line. because they were destroying dallas in the paint. JUST like we were this series. minus this last give up game. see game 3 for how to destroy a team in the paint but still lose because you cant get a call. you're at hte ft line less then a jumpshooting team. something aint right about that i dont care how you spin it.

OR
tinfoil hat...

1.Its a setup.. notice how all the lower seeds have had a good to GREAT Showing in these playoffs. its like "the year of the underdog". guess who's losing money? most of the underdog teams. which is half of the nba.

of course they are making sure you still have all of your new stars. and since manu and tp are done for the sake of the grizz(underdogs). dirk is the lone foreigner star. Marc gasol is not yet a star.

So our foreign market is in tact. our young up and comers are in tact. and our underdogs are in tact.

usual suspects are looking bleak. (Spurs, C's, Lakers).

dont give me that "well all those teams are old. AND.... when was the last time a YOUNG team won a championship? doesnt happen. but if beans dont get the whistle. they will be gone. so all the old heads will be done for. only people left will be foreigner dirk and young boy/underdog teams.

This isn't parity its a fixed. its scripted.now how deeply is it scripted? who knows. do the players know? perhaps. do only stars know? perhaps. do only the coaches know? perhaps. do only the owners know? perhaps. does only sterns office know? perhaps. maybe sterns office and the refs and thats it. or maybe not even the refs. just stern and the office. as he sets up who's going to officiate certain games. and he tells them what things to look for. not singling out any team by name. but doing so by naming a particular teams tendencies.
ex. "guys make sure to watch for 3 seconds in the PAINT on offense and travelling by the bigs in the PAINT..watch for offensive fouls in the PAINT."

you dont have to say watch for the lakers BIGS. cause its well known lakers were a paint team and dallas was a 3pt shooting team. so its obvious what he wants done here.

YOU choose, We got Cheated? vs Tinfoil?
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject:

There might be some truth to this I said some BUT Stern is losing $$$ with teams like the Lakers being bounced etc.

I mean the Mavs won the series yet its about how the Lakers lost not how the Mavs beat them.

Only the NFL can thrive with small market teams at the top(Steelers/Packers etc) the NBA/MLB/NHL can't
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject:

Oh you say that was one game... not so fast comrads.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Au1hHvdcqAWCxa6.SJWHJKQdPKB4?gid=2011031206

Look at the FT disparity. notice how we live in the paint, we shoot more ft's. they dont. so they shoot less.

like its supposed to be.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject:

postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
There might be some truth to this I said some BUT Stern is losing $$$ with teams like the Lakers being bounced etc.

I mean the Mavs won the series yet its about how the Lakers lost not how the Mavs beat them.

Only the NFL can thrive with small market teams at the top(Steelers/Packers etc) the NBA/MLB/NHL can't
and this is why it makes me wonder if its not 100% WWE. the lakers looked like a team from coaching staff to star player like they knew they have been cheated. and they were mad about it. so mad. they chose B. which was to QUIT on the court and make it look like a lackluster series. only dallas fans thought that was a good series. even laker haters who are laughing are kind of like.."that was kind of boring.. no heroics. nothing. "

it was almost like LO and bynum didnt get the memo. notice how kobe and phil aren't even bothered by it much at this point. like they know why it went down, dont like it. but know why. so it is what it is. fisher didnt look to upset either. i've never seen old man fish look so..."Whatever" like all series long.
Crumbling Dynasty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject:

doughboy90650 wrote:
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject:

I think burnout has a lot to do with it though this team went to 3 straight Finals you know how hard it is to do it every season?

Kobe and Fisher are getting older and they know that the rest of the team are mental midgets .. even if they beat Dallas and somehow ended up in the Finals would they beat the Heat? I don't think so.

They barely won it all last season a Pau tip in in the first round, Utah was defeated after that missed tip in , an Artest tip in vs the Suns and in the Finals Perkins got hurt and the Celtics collapsed.

Its a blessing in disguise for the Lakers.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject:

None of the above.
Born89FanIn95
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject:

when lakers lose, the nba is wwe.....when lakers win and haters say its wwe, we tell them to stop crying
ElliotTheFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject:

Crumbling Dynasty wrote:
doughboy90650 wrote:
kylakersfan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject:

The leage office cant make terry and stojakovic go 15-16 from three.
DudeLakers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject:

Shouldn't you be trying to figure out if the moon landing was a hoax?
Senor Mortgage
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject:

LiLFLaco11 wrote:
when lakers lose, the nba is wwe.....when lakers win and haters say its wwe, we tell them to stop crying

10scott10 wrote:

and has killed them ever since jack kent cooke owned the team. i really don't think the lakers franchise is contractually even allowed to defend the high pick and roll.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject:

kylakersfan wrote:
i said games 1- 3. we quit in game 4. i love how people try to act like they cant read just to make a point.

just like i love how 90% of the responses proved I know good and well not one of you clicked those 2 game links.

what are yall afraid of? you may see what i'm seeing?

Go ahead and click the two links. DO NOT respond until you've looked those links after reading what i said and tell me it wasn't a fishy series games 1-3?

game 4 wasnt a game. me and my boys were joking around in laker jerseys. that wasnt even kobe. that was pnp in a 24 jersey.
the lakers were on vacay
moonriver24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject:

kylakersfan wrote:

SUCKS BUT TRUE.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject:

moonriver24 wrote:
kylakersfan wrote:

SUCKS BUT TRUE.
again stop commenting on GAME 4. i said games 1-3. no one played in game 4. showing an anomalie game isn't the point. the point is there were 3 other games that came before game 4.

if yall are afraid to look at the evidence presented. dont reply in the thread.
Fallout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject:

I seriously hope its Memphis vs Atlanta in finals.
Least watch finals in history.

Remind NBA how much they need the Lakers and stop the hating.
Senor Mortgage
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject:

Sorry PvP, you cannot convince me that the league purposefully rigged the games against the Lakers, their biggest meal ticket by far, with Miami/Celtics/Bulls on the other side. Somehow David Stern rigging games to aid Mark Cuban win the series and make sure that a relatively low appeal team comes out of the Western Conference doesn't seem plausible to me.

10scott10 wrote:

and has killed them ever since jack kent cooke owned the team. i really don't think the lakers franchise is contractually even allowed to defend the high pick and roll.
Born89FanIn95
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:25 am    Post subject:

! dam we lost, we got our (bleep) beat out of us.....this never comes up when the lakers win....we dont complain when the other teams gets horrible calls to our advantage, no we think its ok, but once it happens to us OOOOO stern has it out for us....we simply played HORRIBLY and dallas played better SIMPLE AS THAT....
Born89FanIn95
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject:

Senor Mortgage wrote:
Sorry PvP, you cannot convince me that the league purposefully rigged the games against the Lakers, their biggest meal ticket by far, with Miami/Celtics/Bulls on the other side. Somehow David Stern rigging games to aid Mark Cuban win the series and make sure that a relatively low appeal team comes out of the Western Conference doesn't seem plausible to me.

exactly!!!
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject:

So their putting crack in Skittles again huh? J
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject:

LiLFLaco11 wrote:
Senor Mortgage wrote:

exactly!!!

as i've stated REFUTE THE FACTS ABOVE. PLEASE.

stop talking about me. You're not clicking on those links. DONT BE SCARED TO SEE THE FACTS FOLKS then reply.

one more tid bit fact.

LOL at jkidd turning into the kobe stopper over night. jkidd averaged 4 fouls vs kobe in those last two regular season games.

Jkidd averaged 2.33 fouls per game in games 1-3 during the series. again LOL. "bu bu buuut but, its not fixed" okay fine. PROVE to me that those stats dont seem EXTREMELY ODD?
KobeJaws
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject:

LiLFLaco11 wrote:

So that MUST mean the NBA is the WWE. Only one or the other can happen.
el2ik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject:

You do realize that a Lakers/Chicago, Lakers/Heat, or Lakers/Celtics finals would get immensely higher ratings than whatever will happen now. If anything Sterns unhappy about them getting knocked out
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
LiLFLaco11 wrote:
Senor Mortgage wrote:

exactly!!!

as i've stated REFUTE THE FACTS ABOVE. PLEASE.

stop talking about me. You're not clicking on those links. DONT BE SCARED TO SEE THE FACTS FOLKS then reply.

one more tid bit fact.

LOL at jkidd turning into the kobe stopper over night. jkidd averaged 4 fouls vs kobe in those last two regular season games.

Jkidd averaged 2.33 fouls per game in games 1-3 during the series. again LOL. "bu bu buuut but, its not fixed" okay fine. PROVE to me that those stats dont seem EXTREMELY ODD?
until i get others to respond to the statistics posted. i will keep replying to my own previous post.

So as long as you guys want to NOT click those links and have a discussion with FACTS. i have facts to backup MY THEORY. do you have Facts to tear my theory down when it comes to This series of games 1-3?

I doubt it. but i'll wait to see what you guys post. besides another
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
Jump to: