QFTOS D12 Edition!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bballguru5000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Mar 2008
Posts: 7684
Location: Born and Raised in Los Angeles, now living in Manhattan, NY.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject:

PrplReign wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
PrplReign wrote:
thurloly wrote:
So sum up of everything I have heard so far from fans around the league:

Kobe: OLD FART, SELFISH, CHOKE ON 30 SHOTS!

Nash: OLDER THAN OLD FART, CAN'T DEFENSE!

Pau: NO HEART OR DESIRE TO WIN, OLD FART!

Howard: OFFENSIVE DEFICIENCY, BAD BACK LIKE OLD FART.

Did I miss anything?


Yes, your last few ESL classes...


Wow, seriously? Classy response man . . .

Thank you. I be here all week. Tip your waiter.


Since you took your last few ESL classes, the correct usage is "I WILL be here all week."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
diando
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Posts: 8200
Location: Asia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject:

cheetos82 wrote:
DriftNslide wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Quote:
Lakers going to win a championship this year? Who the (bleep) is going to guard DWade






_________________
I'll never like LeBron, but I'll support my Lakers.

Also, I'll never excuse LeBron for defensive lapses.

"NO EXCUSES!" - Stephen A. Smith
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 11725

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
24 wrote:
I've seen lots of figures for the TW deal. Mostly 3 billion over 20, which in more recent months has grown to 4 billion. I don't know which to believe, so I'm going with the 3 billion number unless I get something concrete, just to err on the conservative side.


Mychal Thompson said 5 BN/25 years on the radio yesterday.

KEVIN DING also reports 4BN/20 years with an option to go 5/25.

In context, the Lakers' TV revenue goes from $30 million to $200 million annually, so if they pay $50 million in revenue sharing and $80 million in luxury taxes, they're STILL FORTY MILLION DOLLARS AHEAD (ceteris paribus).


If that's the true number, then yes, in out years. But a 200 million dollar a year deal won't start there. It will escalate by some figure. And bear in mind, the increased TV deal will also increase the revenue sharing, since it is tied to "profit", which is determined after league average salary commitment and certain costs. So as the TV deal goes up, as much as 30% of the annual increase will go to revenue sharing.

If the deal starts at say, 100 million (65 more than the previous 35), next year it would be around 110 million, or plus 75.


Ding says it's a flat $200 mil per, which makes sense for both sides in that:

1) The Busses will need excess cash early to fund whatever plan they have for handling the 78-years-7-months-old-and-recently-hospitalized patriarch's estate taxes; and

2) TWC gets a great discount at the end of the deal, particularly if it's TWC's option to pick up the last 5 years at the same rate as the first 20 (though I'm betting the option belongs to the Lakers); and

3) with the option being at the same rate, if it escalated from 150MM to 250MM over the first 20 years, it wouldn't make sense to drop down in year 21.
_________________
Suck it, whiners. I have TWC!


Last edited by Dr. Laker on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
42lakers42
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 201

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject:

sorry a newbie... what does qftos stand for? i know it's prollysomething simple....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GoldenThroat
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 36956

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject:

42lakers42 wrote:
sorry a newbie... what does qftos stand for? i know it's prollysomething simple....


Quotes from the other side. It's a compilation of quotes from other team's message boards when something good happens to the Lakers. (win, big acquisition, etc)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
42lakers42
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 201

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
42lakers42 wrote:
sorry a newbie... what does qftos stand for? i know it's prollysomething simple....


Quotes from the other side. It's a compilation of quotes from other team's message boards when something good happens to the Lakers. (win, big acquisition, etc)
thanks alot....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Dec 2011
Posts: 20869
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject:

diando wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
DriftNslide wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Quote:
Lakers going to win a championship this year? Who the (bleep) is going to guard DWade







Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 30101
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject:

Dont Click My Name wrote:
WOW! Nice! I hope Ibaka and Harden Can help thunder get another championship run…but then again…they will not win against the lakers hahaha


Amitpal wrote:
Not win against the lakers? They have the best chance to beat the lakers. They have two great post defenders. They have thebo and russell to guard Kobe and Nash, thebo does a pretty good job on Kobe, and there stilll isn’t a single player on that team that can even come close to guarding Russell Westbrook. They match really well with the lakers. And with kd knowing how it feels to lose I the finals he’s going to come back better then ever.


Nash fan wrote:
Nobody needs to guard Westbrook, they can just let him drive straight into SUPERMAN now baby! Besides nobody in the league can guard that dude. Thebo is a good defender but Kobe is a great scorer and will always get his. Pau Gasol will get his as well, he carried Spain in the Olympics. What will Perkins, Ibaka, or Collison get against Superman, Gasol,and Hill? Not much! Hope OKC is ready to try to win a series against the Lakers with jump shots! And don’t forget about Jamison and Meeks! Lakes are loaded and ready to go!


Dont Click My Name wrote:
still wont win against lakers lol!



______


Janice wrote:
Harden feels this way. Why couldn’t Durant and Westbrook take less so Harden could be paid also. Did they think of him as a brother. NO!!! Tim Duncan did it. He took less so Parker and Ginobi could be paid. Love should be the same all around.


Hangtime wrote:
My sentiments exactly.

I hope if Harden does take a reduced contract with OKC that his ‘brothers’ make sure he’s very well taken care of come birthdays and christmas.


HardenOKC13 wrote:
We need hardan, he can guard kobe and nash


______

Fefe (Nets) wrote:
People: don’t forget that Russell, Kevin, Serge and James have not reached their prime yet. They have like 3/4 years of development ahead of them, before reaching their prime. And you already saw them in the NBA Finals. This team is “scary” and even if the Lakers have 6 current or former All-Stars now (Kobe, Pau, Nash, Howard, Jamison, Artest aka World Peace..not) they are all but Howard, really past their primes.
And don’t forget that they have maybe one of the biggest steal of the draft: Perry Jones III.



Dont Click My Name wrote:
still wont win against the lakers lol!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cheetos82
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Aug 2004
Posts: 1002

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:39 am    Post subject:

Lakers95 wrote:
diando wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
DriftNslide wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Quote:
Lakers going to win a championship this year? Who the (bleep) is going to guard DWade









Your sig that op is right. it DOESN'T work that way...we get both.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Captain_Napalm
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Mar 2012
Posts: 1593

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject:

Stuntman wrote:
24 wrote:
LakerJam wrote:
24 wrote:
scottpot29 wrote:
AY2043 wrote:
Wino wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
OKC fans don't know any better.... For years we've had to deal with Sac, Dallas, Phx fans who were CERTAIN they had the better teams and will only improve upon the previous season. Then they always fall short.... And their chances are gone. They don't know how hard it is to maintain greatness in this league. OKC has never had this kind of success so you'll have to excuse them. It's like never having a girlfriend and falling in love for the first time. Everything seems so perfect and wonderful and optismistic and infinite.... Until that cold hearted (bleep) decides to dump you and go out with a college guy or the captain of the football team.


The truth is that OKC's window is short, as well. They'll likely have to let Harden or Ibaka walk in summer of 14. Maybe both.


I tell you, if they lose to the Lakers it is going to be very hard for them to justify and afford to pay those guys the big bucks they are going to command. It's NOT like they have Times Warner handing them billions!

Actually, they are, thanks to whiny small market owners and their revenue sharing...


No. Lakers give out money, but NOTHING compared to what they get back in from Time Warner. Time Warner and the Lakers have an exclusive deal. It has nothing to do with the rest of the teams. The National contract gives out to every team from ABC, ESPN, TNT. But the local rights, which Time Warner has, is exclusive to each team. Just from Time Warner alone next year, the Lakers look to profit 150 to 170 million.

To give you a comparison, usually in a championship year, the Lakers would profit about 50 million. The Time Warner channel starts this year....good job Lakers....


I don't know where people are getting this 150 million in profit figure. Last year, the Lakers made around 225-250 million in revenue (and 100 mil + in gate revenue), including around 30-40 million in local TV. Their new deal is reportedly at around 150 million a year average, but likely isn't paid at a flat rate. It likely starts somewhere between 80-100 million with a bump each year over the life of the contract.

So LA is likely seeing around 65 mil max increase in the TV deal this year. But, they also have to pay around 50 million in revenue sharing off the top (not related to luxury tax), so they are 15 mil ahead. Of course, they're spending around 15 million more in salary, and the same in extra tax, so just based on the TV deal, they are around 15 mil behind last year, and would have to raise seat prices, for example, by 15% just to break even.

Put another way, LA has a projected revenue of likely 300-330 million in revenue. They have 50 mil in revenue sharing, 100 mil in salary, and 30 mil in luxury tax this year. That's 180 million, leaving 120-150 million remaining. But of course they have their stadium costs, operating expenses, executive salaries and such.


The Time Warner deal is actually 200 million annually and if it was to start smaller and then grow, Time Warner would be paying HUGE annual amounts by year 10. Doesn't really make a lot of sense to do that, as TW would be setting themselves up for a huge hurt/hit down the road.

Can you give a link to where you got this information, because it contradicts a lot of stuff out there and I'd like to take a look at it, please. Thanks so much, 24.


I've seen lots of figures for the TW deal. Mostly 3 billion over 20, which in more recent months has grown to 4 billion. I don't know which to believe, so I'm going with the 3 billion number unless I get something concrete, just to err on the conservative side. BTW, such deals are almost always graduated, just like the national deal is, for a variety of reasons, mostly that inflation/revenue tends to grow, and a fixed income is not preferred.

What is it that you're finding contradictory?


The Lakers have the biggest BBall fan base in the world and just added two extremely marketable players. How many of us have already put in orders for new jerseys? Some people probably ordered the Home Away & Alternate jerseys for these guys and once the retro & designer jerseys & T's are out they'll buy those too.

Throw in the posters, penants and collectibles and theres alot of revenue. Millions upon millions of dollars that werent there because the team's core was the same as it had been for years. Merchandising money is going to be huge.


Oh crap.... I never thought I'd be wearing a NASH jersey!

HAHAHAHHAAHA

Finally, something to replace my Rambis...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 83017
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Stuntman wrote:
24 wrote:
LakerJam wrote:
24 wrote:
scottpot29 wrote:
AY2043 wrote:
Wino wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
OKC fans don't know any better.... For years we've had to deal with Sac, Dallas, Phx fans who were CERTAIN they had the better teams and will only improve upon the previous season. Then they always fall short.... And their chances are gone. They don't know how hard it is to maintain greatness in this league. OKC has never had this kind of success so you'll have to excuse them. It's like never having a girlfriend and falling in love for the first time. Everything seems so perfect and wonderful and optismistic and infinite.... Until that cold hearted (bleep) decides to dump you and go out with a college guy or the captain of the football team.


The truth is that OKC's window is short, as well. They'll likely have to let Harden or Ibaka walk in summer of 14. Maybe both.


I tell you, if they lose to the Lakers it is going to be very hard for them to justify and afford to pay those guys the big bucks they are going to command. It's NOT like they have Times Warner handing them billions!

Actually, they are, thanks to whiny small market owners and their revenue sharing...


No. Lakers give out money, but NOTHING compared to what they get back in from Time Warner. Time Warner and the Lakers have an exclusive deal. It has nothing to do with the rest of the teams. The National contract gives out to every team from ABC, ESPN, TNT. But the local rights, which Time Warner has, is exclusive to each team. Just from Time Warner alone next year, the Lakers look to profit 150 to 170 million.

To give you a comparison, usually in a championship year, the Lakers would profit about 50 million. The Time Warner channel starts this year....good job Lakers....


I don't know where people are getting this 150 million in profit figure. Last year, the Lakers made around 225-250 million in revenue (and 100 mil + in gate revenue), including around 30-40 million in local TV. Their new deal is reportedly at around 150 million a year average, but likely isn't paid at a flat rate. It likely starts somewhere between 80-100 million with a bump each year over the life of the contract.

So LA is likely seeing around 65 mil max increase in the TV deal this year. But, they also have to pay around 50 million in revenue sharing off the top (not related to luxury tax), so they are 15 mil ahead. Of course, they're spending around 15 million more in salary, and the same in extra tax, so just based on the TV deal, they are around 15 mil behind last year, and would have to raise seat prices, for example, by 15% just to break even.

Put another way, LA has a projected revenue of likely 300-330 million in revenue. They have 50 mil in revenue sharing, 100 mil in salary, and 30 mil in luxury tax this year. That's 180 million, leaving 120-150 million remaining. But of course they have their stadium costs, operating expenses, executive salaries and such.


The Time Warner deal is actually 200 million annually and if it was to start smaller and then grow, Time Warner would be paying HUGE annual amounts by year 10. Doesn't really make a lot of sense to do that, as TW would be setting themselves up for a huge hurt/hit down the road.

Can you give a link to where you got this information, because it contradicts a lot of stuff out there and I'd like to take a look at it, please. Thanks so much, 24.


I've seen lots of figures for the TW deal. Mostly 3 billion over 20, which in more recent months has grown to 4 billion. I don't know which to believe, so I'm going with the 3 billion number unless I get something concrete, just to err on the conservative side. BTW, such deals are almost always graduated, just like the national deal is, for a variety of reasons, mostly that inflation/revenue tends to grow, and a fixed income is not preferred.

What is it that you're finding contradictory?


The Lakers have the biggest BBall fan base in the world and just added two extremely marketable players. How many of us have already put in orders for new jerseys? Some people probably ordered the Home Away & Alternate jerseys for these guys and once the retro & designer jerseys & T's are out they'll buy those too.

Throw in the posters, penants and collectibles and theres alot of revenue. Millions upon millions of dollars that werent there because the team's core was the same as it had been for years. Merchandising money is going to be huge.


You are aware that NBA licensed merchandise is split between all the teams, right? When you buy a Laker jersey, every team gets 1/30 of the proceeds...
_________________
I guess I just miss my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 83017
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
24 wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
24 wrote:
I've seen lots of figures for the TW deal. Mostly 3 billion over 20, which in more recent months has grown to 4 billion. I don't know which to believe, so I'm going with the 3 billion number unless I get something concrete, just to err on the conservative side.


Mychal Thompson said 5 BN/25 years on the radio yesterday.

KEVIN DING also reports 4BN/20 years with an option to go 5/25.

In context, the Lakers' TV revenue goes from $30 million to $200 million annually, so if they pay $50 million in revenue sharing and $80 million in luxury taxes, they're STILL FORTY MILLION DOLLARS AHEAD (ceteris paribus).


If that's the true number, then yes, in out years. But a 200 million dollar a year deal won't start there. It will escalate by some figure. And bear in mind, the increased TV deal will also increase the revenue sharing, since it is tied to "profit", which is determined after league average salary commitment and certain costs. So as the TV deal goes up, as much as 30% of the annual increase will go to revenue sharing.

If the deal starts at say, 100 million (65 more than the previous 35), next year it would be around 110 million, or plus 75.


Ding says it's a flat $200 mil per, which makes sense for both sides in that:

1) The Busses will need excess cash early to fund whatever plan they have for handling the 78-years-7-months-old-and-recently-hospitalized patriarch's estate taxes; and

2) TWC gets a great discount at the end of the deal, particularly if it's TWC's option to pick up the last 5 years at the same rate as the first 20 (though I'm betting the option belongs to the Lakers); and

3) with the option being at the same rate, if it escalated from 150MM to 250MM over the first 20 years, it wouldn't make sense to drop down in year 21.


If that's true, be aware that 30% of whatever that is is going to go to the league as revenue sharing. If it is 200, things are much better for LA (it was only a hiccup of a short term loss at worst anyway).
_________________
I guess I just miss my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 11725

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
If that's true, be aware that 30% of whatever that is is going to go to the league as revenue sharing. If it is 200, things are much better for LA (it was only a hiccup of a short term loss at worst anyway).


I thought revenue sharing contributions were capped at $50ish mm since ultra high revenue teams won't get a payout?

Of course, everything I read is sketchy and contradictory (except for the cbafaq).
_________________
Suck it, whiners. I have TWC!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 83017
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
24 wrote:
If that's true, be aware that 30% of whatever that is is going to go to the league as revenue sharing. If it is 200, things are much better for LA (it was only a hiccup of a short term loss at worst anyway).


I thought revenue sharing contributions were capped at $50ish mm since ultra high revenue teams won't get a payout?

Of course, everything I read is sketchy and contradictory (except for the cbafaq).


The only cap I've seen referenced is 30% on "profit" above 5 million after a specified calculation of revenues minus some expenses. Since LA is already a payer, any increase in the TV deal would be "profit".
_________________
I guess I just miss my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 83017
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject:

It would be highly unusual to see a multi year TV deal on a flat rate. Most such deals are going to have at least a 3-4% kicker per year to track inflation, as at current inflation rates (and historic ones are even higher), 200 million 20 years from now will be worth half or less than what it is now.

Interesting factoid: If it is a flat deal, the Lakers' new TV deal will in and of itself increase NBA revenues by around 4% from last year (pro-rated based on a full season).
_________________
I guess I just miss my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Prophet8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 598

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject:

rebirth wrote:
Steve007 wrote:
As recently as yesterday, Heat fans were saying that the Lakers had no bench. I doubt that picking up Meeks will change their minds.

I was surprised how many of them kept mentioning OKC. I was almost wondering if I was on an OKC forum instead of a Miami Heat forum.

Many of them dismiss Jamison because he is 37 years old. But then they turn around and brag about having Ray Allen, who is the same age.


oh yes and OKC... Maybe perk can guard dwight well one and one but what everyone seems to be missing is what D12 brings defensively.. going to be a hell of a lot harder to get to the rack


Not to mention Perk will be in foul trouble most of the game and Ibaka may be as well. The front line depth is something NOBODY has an answer for. Dwight will need to work on free throws but after that, he usually gets and-1's so missing the freethrow isnt a big deal, I would rather have their big in foul trouble and force them to play "soft" in the inside. Also, Pau can go to work with Nash and skip pass to wide open Kobe...... or Meeks..... The possibilities are endless and it's up to the coaching staff to utilize our positives. I'm ordering the NBA season pass this year, please believe!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VujacicForThree
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 2698
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject:

cheetos82 wrote:
Lakers95 wrote:
diando wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
DriftNslide wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Quote:
Lakers going to win a championship this year? Who the (bleep) is going to guard DWade









Your sig that op is right. it DOESN'T work that way...we get both.



Dey jelly.
_________________
"Your Waifu is TRASH"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
celticsblow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Feb 2011
Posts: 2184

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
24 wrote:
If that's true, be aware that 30% of whatever that is is going to go to the league as revenue sharing. If it is 200, things are much better for LA (it was only a hiccup of a short term loss at worst anyway).


I thought revenue sharing contributions were capped at $50ish mm since ultra high revenue teams won't get a payout?

Of course, everything I read is sketchy and contradictory (except for the cbafaq).


The only cap I've seen referenced is 30% on "profit" above 5 million after a specified calculation of revenues minus some expenses. Since LA is already a payer, any increase in the TV deal would be "profit".


And any increase in team salary would reduce said profit, no? Also, I wonder if the tax is deducted before determining profit? Makes sense that it would be.

I hope that's the case. If so, that means FO has plenty of incentive to spend on players salary as any expenditure on salary/increase in tax would mean a decrease of profit and a decrease in profit sharing. That would be a nice little loophole... would mean a dollar spent on salary/tax is a thirty cent reduction in profit sharing, meaning their payroll/tax payment is only 70% of what it appears to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cqc_NastyN8
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1975
Location: oxnard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Lakers95 wrote:
diando wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
DriftNslide wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Quote:
Lakers going to win a championship this year? Who the (bleep) is going to guard DWade








_________________
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IUtf6-avo2c
"If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pimp8o5
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jul 2005
Posts: 1741

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Cqc_NastyN8 wrote:
Lakers95 wrote:
diando wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
DriftNslide wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Quote:
Lakers going to win a championship this year? Who the (bleep) is going to guard DWade








Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hype
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 1051
Location: Mission Viejo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject:

pimp8o5 wrote:
Cqc_NastyN8 wrote:
Lakers95 wrote:
diando wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
DriftNslide wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Quote:
Lakers going to win a championship this year? Who the (bleep) is going to guard DWade










Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Posts: 3512

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject:

hype wrote:
pimp8o5 wrote:
Cqc_NastyN8 wrote:
Lakers95 wrote:
diando wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
DriftNslide wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Quote:
Lakers going to win a championship this year? Who the (bleep) is going to guard DWade











Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Posts: 3512

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
hype wrote:
pimp8o5 wrote:
Cqc_NastyN8 wrote:
Lakers95 wrote:
diando wrote:
cheetos82 wrote:
DriftNslide wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Quote:
Lakers going to win a championship this year? Who the (bleep) is going to guard DWade












Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
GoldenThroat
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 36956

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject:

Enough of the rotfl quote train, guys. Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
aticusCL
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Posts: 232

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
Enough of the rotfl quote train, guys. Thanks.


I am tired of people forgetting about Kobe Bryant being a nine time all NBA first-team all defensive player...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB