Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dna.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
dna. wrote:
As far as getting arrested, I've never had that happen. I think if the cops are after me they are always shooting at me so I don't know how I would go about getting arrested without dying first.

I would have thought that's due to my always being strapped. Never tried getting a star or two and walking around without a weapon till the cops arrived or anything like that. Maybe then they'd treat me differently

I got rammed and cornered in my vehicle the times I got arrested.

I guess that makes sense... anyway at least I know what to avoid. Never want to get arrested I'll take death first any day! I got way too much ammo to have to rebuy that every time
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
oliverginob wrote:
invincibility , super jump, give health/armor, give weapons

new codes just came out

Anyone know how these type of cheat codes get discovered? Gotta be leaked from a developer, right?

They leak a few of them, but not all of them. I think some people follow the formula from the other cheats and just test them out. They also have more cheats they save for premium cheat hardware, like game genie or something.
Laker Lover
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject:

Anyone posting codes?
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:
oliverginob wrote:

new codes just came out

Anyone know how these type of cheat codes get discovered? Gotta be leaked from a developer, right?

They leak a few of them, but not all of them. I think some people follow the formula from the other cheats and just test them out. They also have more cheats they save for premium cheat hardware, like game genie or something.

Pretty sure there is no game genie for PS3/360.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
Anyone posting codes?

http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Cheats_and_Secrets

Enjoy!
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:
oliverginob wrote:

new codes just came out

I wouldn't know as I haven't used them. But I heard there was a USB stick now for those consoles to cheat.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:
oliverginob wrote:

new codes just came out

I wouldn't know as I haven't used them. But I heard there was a USB stick now for those consoles to cheat.

Haha k cool I guess. I haven't used a game genie since NES.
Laker Lover
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
Anyone posting codes?

http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Cheats_and_Secrets

Enjoy!

Sweet! Thanks!!
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:

Game genie was awesome back in the Contra days.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject:

How many hours played and percentage of completion do you guys have so far? I'm at 25 hours and 74% completion.
Grammer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
How many hours played and percentage of completion do you guys have so far? I'm at 25 hours and 74% completion.

~8-9 hours & ~15%.

I never beat IV, but i'll probably play this one till the end. Did beat SA though.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:

I don't know about PS3, but on xbox 360 I know they release game save editors. Like you save your game to a USB stick plug it into your PC and extract the save. Then use a editor made for that game. Like for GTA V there is one out after a quick search.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/676219gtavmike2.png

----------------------

Also as most of you know the online enabling title update is coming tomorrow. From what they are saying they expect it to be released on PS3/360 around 4:30am pacific time. Was hoping for a midnight release but I guess not. Its a tittle update so when its released it should pop up when you are playing the game and are connected to xbox live or PSN.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51487/gta-online-details-game-day-access-info-and-more.html
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Statement from Roackstar:
Quote:
Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with your copy of Grand Theft Auto V. On October 1st there will be a small downloadable Title Update released on PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. Upon installation of that Title Update, direct access to begin GTA Online will be unlocked in your GTAV game menu. You will be able to jump right into GTA Online via the 4th (bottom) slot in your GTAV character wheel. We've received many questions asking for a specific confirmation of what exact time GTA Online will be available but of course this is contingent on both Title Updates becoming available on each console's network. As a general timeframe, we do expect the Title Update to become available on PSN and Xbox LIVE starting around 7AM ET tomorrow morning, and your best bet is to stay tuned throughout the day here at the Rockstar Newswire and by following us on Twitter and Facebook where we will be keeping everyone updated.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Finished the main story. There are 3 different ways to end the game. Gonna have to try the other two. Game is so damn epic that if they do release a PC/PS4 version, I might double dip.
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject:

my license plate is PAUGASOL
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
you will have to run to the bank to make deposits on money earned in jobs and possibly any money earned by stealing. this means. you have to make it to a bank. some people will be posted up at the bank my friend. so now what? thats a game within the game. you did the heist properly. now you have to get back to home base more or less.

I am hearing you can deposit and print money with your smartphone.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
postandpivot wrote:
you will have to run to the bank to make deposits on money earned in jobs and possibly any money earned by stealing. this means. you have to make it to a bank. some people will be posted up at the bank my friend. so now what? thats a game within the game. you did the heist properly. now you have to get back to home base more or less.

I can't see why you would need to carry cash around with you to purchase items. No debit cards in the game?
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
postandpivot wrote:

I can't see why you would need to carry cash around with you to purchase items. No debit cards in the game?

Yea, its kind of make believe. I think they say it prints cash because if you withdraw from your online bank and get killed, cash falls.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject:

I created my character for GTA Online for PS3. The character creation is kinda lame. The whole pick your parents feature seems to just complicate things. The character creation would have been better if they just did a more basic shape your face, pick your skin color, weight creation process. Even the skills they have to make a whole big process. Just let me pick my starting skills.

With that said I can't get online on PS3 as I don't think any PS3 users can. It just says "Failed to host a GTA Online Session".

The 360 version might be working I know I saw a twitch stream of someone playing it earlier. Looked fun.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200426246-GTA-Online-Launch-Status-Latest-Updates-

That is Rockstars support page on the issues. Pretty much listing all the issues they have been made aware of. Hopefully they can at least fix it enough for me to play online today, but who knows how long it will take.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject:

So much for a win for PS3. I haven't been able to get on. If you go to the menu from single player and join solo online session it will let you go through the tutorial type thing, but at the first mission it freezes. You can't skip the mission either.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
I created my character for GTA Online for PS3. The character creation is kinda lame. The whole pick your parents feature seems to just complicate things. The character creation would have been better if they just did a more basic shape your face, pick your skin color, weight creation process. Even the skills they have to make a whole big process. Just let me pick my starting skills.

With that said I can't get online on PS3 as I don't think any PS3 users can. It just says "Failed to host a GTA Online Session".

The 360 version might be working I know I saw a twitch stream of someone playing it earlier. Looked fun.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200426246-GTA-Online-Launch-Status-Latest-Updates-

That is Rockstars support page on the issues. Pretty much listing all the issues they have been made aware of. Hopefully they can at least fix it enough for me to play online today, but who knows how long it will take.

R* needs to get things locked in soon. BF4 and COD are right around the corner and both those games will be more efficient and stable on day 1.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject:

I see a lot of negative comments just about the selectable character models. I'm seeing crackhead heroin addict, female model looks like a man w/ saggy boobs...just bad looking overall. For the few that got into some games they said auto aim is in the PvP matches and that it just snaps to the nearest player to shoot. So basically it comes down to who sees who first and not shooting skill.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
I see a lot of negative comments just about the selectable character models. I'm seeing crackhead heroin addict, female model looks like a man w/ saggy boobs...just bad looking overall. For the few that got into some games they said auto aim is in the PvP matches and that it just snaps to the nearest player to shoot. So basically it comes down to who sees who first and not shooting skill.

That's too bad, I guess it'll be more about strategy than combat prowess then. Also it kind of makes sniper rifles pointless in multiplayer unless you are an insanely good shot.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:

That's too bad, I guess it'll be more about strategy than combat prowess then. Also it kind of makes sniper rifles pointless in multiplayer unless you are an insanely good shot.

I will probably avoid the PvP games and just stick to co-op stuff. Unless they have ranked matches with free aiming. I seriously rather struggle with the pos free aim controls than have aimbot on. That is just lame as hell. IMO GTA just does not translate well online.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject:

FYI seems the update also fixed some single player bugs.

Quote:

-Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay

-Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked

-Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there

-Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars

-Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners

-Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades

-Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51500/gtav-title-update-details.html

I had the car disappearing or losing their upgrades bugs happen a good amount.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16
Jump to: