View previous topic :: View next topic  
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
best part is some of these are not even my quotes

Would you just leave? We lost, and you’re gloating.

no i am not. i left the thread. then i come in an hour or two later and see this. i am furious with this team. no gloating
grizzlie fan
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject:

cKPayasoLoco wrote:
dood23 wrote:
Tough match. Grizz have the type of high motor front court that can give Pau haters a lot of ammo.

you mean an actual tough team not a gs/detriot/houston team which he dominates on offense and no one to expose him on d?

I bet yall laughed at us for that trade at first. Looks like we getting the last laugh!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject:

grizzlie fan wrote:
cKPayasoLoco wrote:
dood23 wrote:
Tough match. Grizz have the type of high motor front court that can give Pau haters a lot of ammo.

you mean an actual tough team not a gs/detriot/houston team which he dominates on offense and no one to expose him on d?

I bet yall laughed at us for that trade at first. Looks like we getting the last laugh!

Go away troll. Thanks to Pau we got back to back championships in 2009 and 2010.
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject:

MWP for MVP.
grizzlie fan
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
grizzlie fan wrote:
cKPayasoLoco wrote:
dood23 wrote:

Go away troll. Thanks to Pau we got back to back championships in 2009 and 2010.

You mean thanks to Phil. I don't care that yall won two with Pau I wanted him gone. Lakers would have won one anyway without him had we kept Pau but he would have kept stinking up the gym with us. Yall would not have won those without Phil with Pau on the team. The triangle offense is perfect for Pau. That's why they should have hired Phil. Pau is done son!
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject:

grizzlie fan wrote:
32 wrote:
grizzlie fan wrote:
cKPayasoLoco wrote:
dood23 wrote:

You mean thanks to Phil. I don't care that yall won two with Pau I wanted him gone. Lakers would have won one anyway without him had we kept Pau but he would have kept stinking up the gym with us. Yall would not have won those without Phil with Pau on the team. The triangle offense is perfect for Pau. That's why they should have hired Phil. Pau is done son!

Awesome narrative, son.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject:

grizzlie fan wrote:
32 wrote:
grizzlie fan wrote:
cKPayasoLoco wrote:
dood23 wrote:

As are you
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81
Page 81 of 81
Jump to: