props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
SilverBullet wrote:

Quote:
Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Kevin Garnett has always been good at messing with Dwight Howard's head. For example, yelling, "Paint your face, clown!" repeatedly.

Not sure what the means, but it is pretty funny.
the other funny one was when garnett kept doing the double axe handle smash on dwights forearms in orlando
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject:

lol, Dwight took off his jersey.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject:

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Smoothness101
Star Player
Star Player

Damn I wish we had gotten KG back then. Imagine him+Kobe, all-heart.
shansen008
Star Player
Star Player

ramirezmu8 wrote:
shansen008 wrote:
k4lakers wrote:
ramirezmu8 wrote:
why so much hate towards howard? the man is (bleep) injured and clearly not himself. youre all going to be eating crow next year when hes back to his old form (hopefully with us)

Don't waste your breath. You're dealing with a bunch of fair weather, "I want it all and I want it all now" fans who expect to win a championship every single season and if it doesn't go their way, they (bleep) and moan and hate on our own players. Common sense is a rarity with such people.

There may be some of those types out there sure. What i dont like about Howard is his attitude. Hes all smiles and effort when things are easy, but a few roadblocks in his way and he gives up. Hes just not a winner. Sure hes injured. I saw LO play with heart with a torn Labrum. Plenty of other dudes have too im sure. Hes a little girl in a giants body.

Didnt he even say that he didnt want to come here and follow in Shaq's footsteps? Why you think that is? He wanted to make his own way and bring a team like Brooklyn to chip? BS! Playing for the Lakers is ALL pressure.....pressuse he cant and doesnt want to handle. This dog shows teeth, but has no fight.

thanks for the inside info. are you his butler by any chance? can i give you some stuff for him to autograph?

Just my opinion after watching 30 years of WINNERS play basketball for the Lakers. You can still send me your stuff though.
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Finally an interview where I can understand what KG is saying.
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wow...
hisairness#8
Star Player
Star Player

Chad09 wrote:
lol, Dwight took off his jersey.

Give it to KG at least he'll play with heart
lakersgirl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Can't wait to hear Worthy rip the team a new one

Pau Gasol is nice
ForrestHump
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject:

shansen008 wrote:
SilverBullet wrote:
Quote:
When Dwight Howard was young, Kevin Garnett was his favorite player. He looked up to him. After playing him? He never looked at KG the same.

Quote:
Kevin Garnett has always been good at messing with Dwight Howard's head. For example, yelling, "Paint your face, clown!" repeatedly.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH, that is some funny (bleep).

lol as I read the last tweet I pictured KG scream that line with a mean face while Dwight's posting him up

Sure looked like it tonight, he just took the ball from Dwight's hands on one possession.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject:

shansen008 wrote:
k4lakers wrote:
ramirezmu8 wrote:
why so much hate towards howard? the man is (bleep) injured and clearly not himself. youre all going to be eating crow next year when hes back to his old form (hopefully with us)

Don't waste your breath. You're dealing with a bunch of fair weather, "I want it all and I want it all now" fans who expect to win a championship every single season and if it doesn't go their way, they (bleep) and moan and hate on our own players. Common sense is a rarity with such people.

There may be some of those types out there sure. What i dont like about Howard is his attitude. Hes all smiles and effort when things are easy, but a few roadblocks in his way and he gives up. Hes just not a winner. Sure hes injured. I saw LO play with heart with a torn Labrum. Plenty of other dudes have too im sure. Hes a little girl in a giants body.

Didnt he even say that he didnt want to come here and follow in Shaq's footsteps? Why you think that is? He wanted to make his own way and bring a team like Brooklyn to chip? BS! Playing for the Lakers is ALL pressure.....pressuse he cant and doesnt want to handle. This dog shows teeth, but has no fight.

You want to bring LO into this? The guy who is known for his inconsistent effort and play? The guy who you never knew who you were going to get from game to game? The guy whose face was plastered on a milk carton bc he was MIA? OK.
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject:

loanman_316 wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
SilverBullet wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
Ganick wrote:
Laker jersey, Boston hat?

kobe fan

Not surprise with your comment at all. Typical of you.

he was wearing a kobe jersey. kobe has a lot of fans in dif cities who just like him , stu even mentioned them the other night. ive gotten used to it. i mean there r posters on this site who have said they will be leaving the laker nation when kobe goes.

And there are just as many who clearly are anti-kobe, disguised as "Lakers first" fan of course.

i guess its possible. we will see if ppl who dare to post when kobe screws up are still laker fans when hes gone. i know ill be bleeding purple and gold till i die.

I have criticized Kobe on a number of occasions. Many of us have. But Kobe hoes more good for this team than bad. Always has. Posters like you criticize Kobe regardless. Kobe goes 9-15 while the rest of the team stinks, yet you and greenfrog somehow say it's Kobe's fault? And you wonder why some people put that label on you guys?
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

Will Shaquille comment on DH lackluster play?
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

ForrestHump wrote:
shansen008 wrote:
SilverBullet wrote:
Quote:
When Dwight Howard was young, Kevin Garnett was his favorite player. He looked up to him. After playing him? He never looked at KG the same.

Quote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH, that is some funny (bleep).

lol as I read the last tweet I pictured KG scream that line with a mean face while Dwight's posting him up

Sure looked like it tonight, he just took the ball from Dwight's hands on one possession.

Howard got owned bad.
shansen008
Star Player
Star Player

Lakers Valley wrote:
smh @ dwight taking off his jersey on the bench

In BOSTON of all places. Great attitude.
K28
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd just send Dwight home. Tell him to get surgery, and bid him happy trails.
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lakersgirl wrote:
as long as the names are correct
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter
How hot was Boston? They hit 14 of their last 16 shots (16 for 21 in the 3rd), towards 37 3rd Q pts. LAL shooting 40% in the game.
lakersgirl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boston had 58 points in the paint

Pau Gasol is nice
shansen008
Star Player
Star Player

k4lakers wrote:
shansen008 wrote:
k4lakers wrote:
ramirezmu8 wrote:

You want to bring LO into this? The guy who is known for his inconsistent effort and play? The guy who you never knew who you were going to get from game to game? The guy whose face was plastered on a milk carton bc he was MIA? OK.

All im saying is....i saw LO give his all with a torn up shoulder. Spin it however you want. 2 Guys with bad shoulders, one played hard, the other didnt.
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject:

If we win tomorrow, I would be ok with this loss.
Retired Number
Retired Number

We gave up 116 points!
lakersgirl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

props wrote:
lakersgirl wrote:
as long as the names are correct

He'll never say their names right!

Pau Gasol is nice
ramirezmu8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

k4lakers wrote:
shansen008 wrote:
k4lakers wrote:
ramirezmu8 wrote:

i know right. lets trade D12 for LO and deandre jordan like some other moron on here suggested
rpadma12
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Smoothness101 wrote:
Damn I wish we had gotten KG back then. Imagine him+Kobe, all-heart.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 66 of 68
Jump to: