Banshee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject:

As a bow tie wearer myself, I also appreciate his. I think the sidekicks(Clay and Job) are finally gonna get the screen time they deserve.

The deputy sheriff and his ex wife story is pointless to me btw, anyone else?
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
As a bow tie wearer myself, I also appreciate his. I think the sidekicks(Clay and Job) are finally gonna get the screen time they deserve.

Probably introducing her for a reason. Now she's the nurse for Proctor's mom, you know that's going somewhere. We'll see.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

Probably introducing her for a reason. Now she's the nurse for Proctor's mom, you know that's going somewhere. We'll see.

Thanks for making that connect. I didn't make it. It puts a face on the nurse.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject:

ahhhh, I completely missed that too. Makes a lot more sense now.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Holy (bleep). That was brutal
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
Holy (bleep). That was brutal

That whole episode. The fight. Then the fight in the semi capped off by the roadkill explosion. And then the strip club shootout. And now ish hit the fan with Hood and his girl at the end. This season is shaping up to be 10x more exciting than the previous ones. All that stuff made me forget about the Job, Proctor and Chayton stuff going on too. INSANE
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject:

This series has evolved from being over the top sex to over the top brutal.

Clay ripped Nola's throat out. Road kill with body parts flying. I haven't said eww to screen violence since, damn, I can't remember when.

I thought last season was great. This season is turning out to be better. No way they can keep this up. It has to slow down.

Job and Clay are getting more involved in the script. Love me some Job. He plays the part of a homosexual to a T. Clay is so cool, he kills with a look that's so unemotional..

I rewatched this episode. I was wondering how Hood knew to stop at 69. He saw the marker when they took the agent off the trailer.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 pm    Post subject:

Damn that Clay-Nola fight was insane. And Clay ripping out her throat, ouch. Think this season will be the best one yet, hopefully Chayton does some real damage like take out Clay or Rebecca. Wouldn't want him to go out empty handed when the time comes.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Clay ripped Nola's throat out. Road kill with body parts flying. I haven't said eww to screen violence since, damn, I can't remember when.

I thought last season was great. This season is turning out to be better. No way they can keep this up. It has to slow down.

Job and Clay are getting more involved in the script. Love me some Job. He plays the part of a homosexual to a T. Clay is so cool, he kills with a look that's so unemotional..

I rewatched this episode. I was wondering how Hood knew to stop at 69. He saw the marker when they took the agent off the trailer.

I think he noticed the 69 sign when they were hanging him out of the rig
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:45 am    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I think he noticed the 69 sign when they were hanging him out of the rig

I rewatched it. When they took the agent off the trailer to kill him the 69 marker was in view through the back door. Hood turned his head and saw it. The rig had stopped. When he was hanging from the bottom it was moving.

Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject:

Too bad about Nola though...Odette Yustman is smoking hot.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject:

She's 3rd on my list after the chick cop and Rebecca
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Quiz: What's the combination?

loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject:

69/80/08 ?

Next week is gonna be INSANE!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:33 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
69/80/08 ?

Next week is gonna be INSANE!

Nope. Yeah Banshee is a great series.

Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:49 am    Post subject:

Hood vs. Proctor round 2 was pretty nice. I briefly thought Proctor was finished when Hood had the hammer, though where was Clay during the fight?

It looks like they might be setting something up between Clay and Rebecca.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am    Post subject:

Rebecca has already crossed the Amish lines, sleeping with her uncle. Clay's loyal to Proctor I don't think he'll do anything to cause harm to their relationship. If he does I think that will be his farewell to Banshee.

Rebecca has turned into a stone cold killer. She and Clay display the same blank facial expression when they kill someone. Can't wait until she and Carrie get at it.

Chayton shooting up the police station is the start of a war. I wonder if he knew Proctor was inside.

I might be the only one watching the show that took any notice.

QUIZ:
What's the Banshee combination at the beginning of the show?

dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject:

Combination is variable. Season 1 had it as 42-15-68. Season 2 was 62-7-30. Season 3 has it as 5-13-68.

Last edited by dmorans1 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:48 am    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
Combination is variable. Season 1 had it as 42-10-68. Season 2 was 62-7-30. Season 3 has it as 5-13-68.

Good to know I'm not the only nut watching the show. I had the pilot 42-15-68 Season 2 62-7-99 Season 3 5-13-69

Last edited by jodeke on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
Combination is variable. Season 1 had it as 42-10-68. Season 2 was 62-7-30. Season 3 has it as 5-13-68.

Good to know I'm not the only nut watching the show. I had the pilot 42 15 68

Yeah it's 15 my bad. Typo.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Good to know I'm not the only nut watching the show. I had the pilot 42 15 68

Yeah it's 15 my bad. Typo.

You made me realize the season by season change. I pulled Banshee up on Kodi to see. You're right they do change.

jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:55 am    Post subject:

I'm on board fellas!

Just started this series...5 episode marathon the last two days. What season are we on now?
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:34 am    Post subject:

Season 3 is showing currently. I'd try to pace yourself so you dont catch up too fast but with the way the show gets you hooked, I dont see that happening
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Holy (bleep)

Ok Chayton just became public enemy #1. Killing Siobhan like that, wow. Speechless.

That's two major characters this season, dead. And since last season's finale, 5 major characters dying. Rabbit, Emmett, Alex Longshadow, Nola, and now Siobhan. Is anyone other than Lucas safe on this show?

Also, new character Kurt Bunker seems like a great addition to the cast. Very strange guy, should be great watching him interact with Lucas and Brock on a regular basis.
aachan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject:

Far out, why are they killing the beautiful women this season ?!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10
Jump to: