Banshee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject:

She was my #1. I guess it was inevitable when she found out Hood's secret. On top of hiring the new cop and when she said "I dont want to die tonight" were enough clues to figure it out.

Looks like Hood and Proctor are gonna team up to get revenge. The thing is, because of Hood trying to kill Proctor and getting him arrested, he never got to say goodbye to his mom. Dont think that will be forgotten.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject:

5 13 69

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:02 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
She's 3rd on my list after the chick cop and Rebecca

loslakersss wrote:
She was my #1. I guess it was inevitable when she found out Hood's secret. On top of hiring the new cop and when she said "I dont want to die tonight" were enough clues to figure it out.

Looks like Hood and Proctor are gonna team up to get revenge. The thing is, because of Hood trying to kill Proctor and getting him arrested, he never got to say goodbye to his mom. Dont think that will be forgotten.

Guess we all know what lady is dieing next.
LosLakers with the jinx!
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject:

Male audience has grown tired of the same scenery. We need a change, hopefully with bigger hills/mountains though.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject:

Too much violence, not enough sex. A episode filled with shooting is not entertaining to me.

I want more Job, Clay and Rebecca if violence is the theme. They do it with flare. Job is slick and sexy, Clay is nonchalant, Rebecca is cold blooded.

I didn't like the last episode.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Too much violence, not enough sex. A episode filled with shooting is not entertaining to me.

I want more Job, Clay and Rebecca if violence is the theme. They do it with flare. Job is slick and sexy, Clay is nonchalant, Rebecca is cold blooded.

I loved it. Especially the look on Hood's face at the end, knowing that he's gonna mess some people up in next week's episode with some sweet revenge.

The introduction of the Nazi guy is an interesting way to go, looking forward to seeing where they go with that.

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject:

Finally caught up on these five episodes.

What the hell man don't kill off the most beautiful woman on tv
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:25 am    Post subject:

What the hell is John Wick doing on the show?

And I cant believe they killed my girl!
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject:

All the tell tale signs Siobhan was going to get killed off were there from the start of the episode.

1. Episode starts with a retrospective of her and Hood together.
2. She hadn't told anyone about Hood's secret past.
3. The "If we survive this, let's run away together." line.

I never really bought that Hood is over Carrie, who is now divorced, and was going to just settle down peacefully with Siobhan. I expect he'll spend the rest of the series banging the other female members of the cast he hasn't had yet until the writers find a way to for him and Carrie to be together.

They should have killed off that Kinaho Deputy who was shot with the arrow. It's always some moron like that who gets someone else killed.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:36 am    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
What the hell is John Wick doing on the show?

It's always a head scratcher when some TV or movie hero continues fighting with a handgun when they could upgrade to an assault rifle. There must been a dozen of them laying around from all the dead bodies. I guess the ones the Redbones used must have been defective because they couldn't hit anyone.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Interesting alternate reality scenes. Really enjoyed the last one with him, Siabohn(sp?) and Job.

Pretty lame revenge scene with Hood and Chayton. It was so predictable. Hopefully they improve that. Also, I thought Job was a better fighter than that.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:02 pm    Post subject:

What will it take to kill Chayton? Hood had the knife in his stomach, twisted it shot him at least three times and he was able to choke the deputy. Hood shot him again and he was able to run off and excape.

I was also surprised when Job got his ass kicked.

I get a feeling Rebecca's going to do something to her Uncle Proctor or Emily. She's a cold blooded she dog.

loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:22 am    Post subject:

Was it in his stomach? I thought it was his leg...? Either way, dude seems impervious to pain. He's like a walker, just need to headshot him.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject:

It was his leg. I pulled it up on kodi. I remember him limping when he was running. Still he was shot 3 4 times, had a knife twisted in his leg but didn't slow down.

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Hood to red bone cop: why didn't you take the shot!?

Me: why didn't YOU take the shot?

Should have head shotted that mother (bleep) when he had the chance.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:

Yeah, Hood should'na went there. He had the shot but decided to stick a knife in Chayton's leg. Body shot him at least 3 times, to no avail. Like loslak said he's like a walker. It's gonna take a head shot.

numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:

Yeah, Hood should'na went there. He had the shot but decided to stick a knife in Chayton's leg. Body shot him at least 3 times, to no avail. Like loslak said he's like a walker. It's gonna take a head shot.

Yeah, but you knew Chayton wasn't going out like that. Whatever ending they have in store for him is going to be big and dramatic. I'm guessing another one of Hood's knock-down drag-out fights and then snapping Chayton's neck like he did to Siobhan.

I did enjoy this "What if?" episode.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
jodeke wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:

Yeah, but you knew Chayton wasn't going out like that. Whatever ending they have in store for him is going to be big and dramatic. I'm guessing another one of Hood's knock-down drag-out fights and then snapping Chayton's neck like he did to Siobhan.

I did enjoy this "What if?" episode.

Know what n-o, you might be onto something! IIRC Hood needed help in his last fight with Chayton. He may do this one on his own in a venegful manner.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject:

So will Nola's death be in vain? I mean Chayton has done nothing to Proctor/Clay since then. I'm expecting he will and then Hood/Proctor joining forces to stop the beast that is Chayton. Hood can't take him on his own that's for sure.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
So will Nola's death be in vain? I mean Chayton has done nothing to Proctor/Clay since then. I'm expecting he will and then Hood/Proctor joining forces to stop the beast that is Chayton. Hood can't take him on his own that's for sure.

Hood and Clay vs Chayton would be epic.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Another action packed episode! Rebecca is playing with fire, she's gonna get put in line or killed soon. Can't wait to see what happens in NOLA.

Do you think those military guys will figure out who it was and come for them?
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject:

Man Chayton went from a badass in a good way to a pure bad guy. He's a stone cold killer now, can't wait for the final showdown betwwen him and Hood plus his backup.

And the heist with the first person POV was pretty great. Loved what they did there. The general looked like another beast. He took three shotgun shots I think and still got up.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject:

What was the purpose of the robbery? What are they going to do with all that money?

Carrie's playing a dangerous game. I think she's about to be written out of the series. Clay's going to have to close her eyes.

I love to see Carrie kick ass. I didn't know Gordon was such a bad ass.

This episode shaded macabre both Hood and Chayton seeing Siobhan.

Chayton has no heart. He pitch forked the neighbor, that was vicious, and killed the woman that helped him.

Startrout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:26 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

I totally agree. The sex has really disappeared this season. The sex and hot naked women was why I liked the show. The violence has always been way over the top and not something I care to watch. Hopefully, they get back on track because most this season is boring me.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
What was the purpose of the robbery? What are they going to do with all that money?

Carrie's playing a dangerous game. I think she's about to be written out of the series. Clay's going to have to close her eyes.

I love to see Carrie kick ass. I didn't know Gordon was such a bad ass.

This episode shaded macabre both Hood and Chayton seeing Siobhan.

Chayton has no heart. He pitch forked the neighbor, that was vicious, and killed the woman that helped him.

Completely forgot about that scene since there was so much going on in this episode but yeah, it was great and I finally like Gordon now lol. They were so badass.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10
Jump to: