Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject:

Startrout wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Too much violence, not enough sex. A episode filled with shooting is not entertaining to me.

I want more Job, Clay and Rebecca if violence is the theme. They do it with flare. Job is slick and sexy, Clay is nonchalant, Rebecca is cold blooded.

I didn't like the last episode.

I totally agree. The sex has really disappeared this season. The sex and hot naked women was why I liked the show. The violence has always been way over the top and not something I care to watch. Hopefully, they get back on track because most this season is boring me.

Love the violence personally. I've thought this was the best action show on TV for a while now.
But boy has the sex dropped off!?
I thought Chayton was gonna have a scene with the barn chick.
Not surprised Carrie had another sex scene this week.
She has one practically every week.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject:

I miss Siobhan
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:24 pm    Post subject:

Holy (bleep). This show gets better every episode.

So is Chayton really dead? I swear I though he was gonna start swimming at the end even if half of his face was splattered on concrete by a shotgun shell.

Now we go from one beast to another. Seems like General Douglas Stowe is the new big bad. And after watching him fight all three of Lucas, Job, and Carrie, he might give Chayton a run for his money.

Last edited by dmorans1 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject:

I guess I was right about the headshot but to me his death was pretty anti-climatic after everything that happened. I mean really, just chasing him and then he gets tired and gives up? At least we can move on to the General though.

I really like Job and Sugar's scenes, they seem to have a good dynamic. I think Job and any of the other 3 in the crew are awesome though, he's just a dope character.

So is Clay a eunuch or what? Rebecca has turned full on slooot lol. And Proctor is gonna be pissed at her not only for going behind his back but for the repercussions taking him from his mother's funeral. Lot's of stuff up in the air. Man, this show never slows down!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject:

Damn Clay ain't got no balls! I don't think he'll betray Proctor. Kai saved his life.

You called it los, it took a head shot. Hood blew his side off and he didn't fall. He didn't get tired and give up, he had no where to go.

The computed images on this show are outa sight. Chaytons face and side looked like they were really gone. If he comes back from this he's a haint. They pictured his body floating in a sea of blood.

I'm glad to see Job can still come from the shoulders "Float like a butterfly mofo"

Rebecca is walking on shaky grounds.

How many episodes left?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:54 am    Post subject:

Two episodes left.

Chayton's death, though kinda anti-climatic, was awesome. That hanging eye was Hostel-like.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
Two episodes left.

Chayton's death, though kinda anti-climatic, was awesome. That hanging eye was Hostel-like.

I know he has to be dead, half his side and head missing. They pictured his body floating away. "You can't kill me, you're just a man. No man can kill me" If he shows up in any part of the final episodes I will give the writers genius plus.

Kai going back to church, Rebecca shooting at the coronation, the congregation witnessing it, Job and Sugar hooking up.

Next weeks gonna be dope.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Ok now Banshee is just having fun. So we got a native american monster, a military colonel, a really really fat businessman, a nazi guy wanting to be a cop, and now a blind black guy that leads his crew.

Sounds absurd, all of that in one season but man they pulled it off. This show is amazing.
VTECkilla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:16 am    Post subject:

part of me would never think chayton would be the type of person that runs away from a fight as much as he has the last 2 episodes.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject:

I knew Nazi deputy sheriff was gonna add an interesting storyline to the show. Looks like Hood & co. vs the military may be a cliffhanger for next season. Kai continues to show he's not just smart, he's a straight up badass.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject:

Impressive how this show maintains its intensity week after week.
Great episode. Can't wait till next week.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
Kai continues to show he's not just smart, he's a straight up badass.

You would be too if you could take 50 kicks and punches to the head and not even swell up.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject:

^ haha, maybe he and Chayton are from the same bloodline. Going back to the Kai/Hood fight in the strip club though, I didnt expect him to put up such a good fight against Hood who has taken out some bad dudes over the seasons.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:01 am    Post subject:

There's one thing I'm not getting these last few episodes. Jobe is very mad at Hood.

Why? Did I miss something obvious?
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:25 am    Post subject:

Because they were supposed to do this Job and skip town and Hood kept having to take care of things. Then Jobe helps him take care of Chayton and Hood decides to make a game of it which allows Chayton to get away.

Not taking care of that leaves it lingering on his mind which leads to his loss of focus while they're on the job. And that's when Jobe is getting nearly killed because Hood is hallucinating.

Again, after they're supposed to have skipped town already, Hood has kept everyone there and now they've been caught up to. Everything bad that's happened/happening is on Hood.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Awesome finale. Great cliffhanger with what Hood/Carrie are gonna do, if they're gonna skip town. Also with Hood/Procter, it seems like Kai wants hood to work for him now.

Getting Job back will be tough and should make for an interesting mini-arc next season.

The neo nazis storyline is getting interesting too.

Plus all the drama coming in because of what happened at the base. Brock is gonna have his hands full with only one deputy(or two if the native american comes back).
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject:

This was a great season finale indeed.

Who knew Gordon was such a bad-ass? I mean we knew he had a little of it in him since he's a military vet but I really didn't expect him to pull out a grenade launcher and a sniper like that. That came out of nowhere but man it worked.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:25 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, I had no clue he was that badass. The pool fight from a few episodes ago caught me by surprise but this. Dude was a stone cold sniper.
aachan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:13 pm    Post subject:

Great season finale, has me so hyped for the next season. I'm way too curious what Proctor has hidden behind his smile. Perhaps a dysfunctional partnership with Hood as he backs him for the now vacant mayor position ? A dynamic like that would finally put Hood and Brock directly head to head. I can dig it.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:51 pm    Post subject:

Gordon's gone, that opens it up for Hood and Carrie. Maybe he's the next mayor.

Job's still alive. Sugar, Carrie and Hood may try to find him. I can't find a connection that will unveil who has job. It must have something to do with hacking.

Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:13 am    Post subject:

Pretty exciting finale, this was an awesome season.

My crazy prediction: Hood agrees to work for Proctor in exchange for his help finding Jobe.

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:50 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Job's still alive. Sugar, Carrie and Hood may try to find him. I can't find a connection that will unveil who has job. It must have something to do with hacking.

If you have time, rewatch the final flashback scene from the finale. The scene between Hood and his captor where Hood is finally offered a top secret job.

In that scene there is a noticeable dripping or crackling noise in the background. That room has a very distinct sound.

Now watch the clip after the credits in the finale. Where you see Job on the ground in a random room saying he's (bleep). The room has the same sound as the flashback scene mentioned before.

Long story short. I think Job has been taken by Hood's captor in the flashback scene.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:

If you have time, rewatch the final flashback scene from the finale. The scene between Hood and his captor where Hood is finally offered a top secret job.

In that scene there is a noticeable dripping or crackling noise in the background. That room has a very distinct sound.

Now watch the clip after the credits in the finale. Where you see Job on the ground in a random room saying he's (bleep). The room has the same sound as the flashback scene mentioned before.

Long story short. I think Job has been taken by Hood's captor in the flashback scene.

Yeah, his captor also referenced working for such an org and having his file erased by Job.
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
Kai continues to show he's not just smart, he's a straight up badass.

You would be too if you could take 50 kicks and punches to the head and not even swell up.

He's Karate man, he bleeds on the inside.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Interesting. I did see the 1/2 sec shot of Job lying on the ground after the end credits but didn't hear what he said. I was just assuming the introduction of the new character was going to be Hood's lead to finding Job.

It will be interesting how they keep the Banshee connection alive. Even if the Colonel was into a bunch of illegal stuff, it still wouldn't justify Hood and his crew slaughtering all those soldiers.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10
Jump to: