Banshee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:29 pm    Post subject:

OK, watched finale with more focus.

Job was taken by the person who had him captive in the beginning of the episode, he's the "Golden Ticket" Hood didn't know Job then. I don't know what his motive was for making Hood disappear.

Another puzzle for you guys. Kurt, the cop, was being burned with a blowtorch by his brother Calivn. Was he removing the swazstickers or killing him? I think the former.

I'm loving popcorntime and Kodi.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:48 pm    Post subject:

^ removing the tattoos. Basically when you're out of the "gang" you need to cover up the ink one way or another. There was an episode of Sons of Anarchy about it when a former member didnt choose to just black out his tattoos so they have him too options for "removal": the blade(cutting of the skin) or the flame(blow torch). Rough stuff.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
^ removing the tattoos. Basically when you're out of the "gang" you need to cover up the ink one way or another. There was an episode of Sons of Anarchy about it when a former member didnt choose to just black out his tattoos so they have him too options for "removal": the blade(cutting of the skin) or the flame(blow torch). Rough stuff.

DAYUM That's really gotta smart.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
The Predator
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:00 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Gordon's gone, that opens it up for Hood and Carrie. Maybe he's the next mayor.

Job's still alive. Sugar, Carrie and Hood may try to find him. I can't find a connection that will unveil who has job. It must have something to do with hacking.

If you have time, rewatch the final flashback scene from the finale. The scene between Hood and his captor where Hood is finally offered a top secret job.

In that scene there is a noticeable dripping or crackling noise in the background. That room has a very distinct sound.

Now watch the clip after the credits in the finale. Where you see Job on the ground in a random room saying he's (bleep). The room has the same sound as the flashback scene mentioned before.

Long story short. I think Job has been taken by Hood's captor in the flashback scene.

Interesting. I did see the 1/2 sec shot of Job lying on the ground after the end credits but didn't hear what he said. I was just assuming the introduction of the new character was going to be Hood's lead to finding Job.

It will be interesting how they keep the Banshee connection alive. Even if the Colonel was into a bunch of illegal stuff, it still wouldn't justify Hood and his crew slaughtering all those soldiers.

In the flashback of Job/Hood from earlier in the season, Hood mentions he is working for "Dalton." Dalton is also the name of the guy who broke Hood in the jail/basement thing. Likely going to return next season as the main baddie, IMO

John Wooden
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:48 pm    Post subject:

Sad to hear about the fourth season of Banshee being the last, but glad the producers are ending it if they feel like the story is coming to close rather than stringing things out.

Leaving Town: The Creator of Cinemax’s ‘Banshee’ Explains Why He’s Ending the Show

Also, rumor is Eliza Dushku is joining the cast for this season. Necessary replenishment after killing off a few hot ladies last season.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject:

It's back!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
It's back!

Thanks for the heads up. Socks post is a great read.

Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject:

So he was gone for 18 months?

where is jobe

I am so confused
aachan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Well damn. Just like in regular Banshee fashion they killed off another hot chick.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject:

Rebecca must have died a painful death, she was gutted. Who killed her?

ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:

where is jobe

I am so confused

dont remember much but his girlfriend got her neck twisted and jobe got picked up by some random paramilitary group it seems so the last thing Hood can do as a man without anything to lose really is find and avenge rebecca's murder since she essentially saved his life when he was on that bender.

man she was smoking
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject:

dont really understand the timeline though
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Job is in the cast for 2016, can't wait for him to return. He's my favorite badass gay. Job (Hoon Lee) and Clay Burton (Matthew Rauch) are two bad ass dudes. I hope they get more air time in the final season.

numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:29 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:

where is jobe

I am so confused

I think it was more like two years. At least that was what Brock said when he found Hood living in the cabin at the beginning of the episode. Here's the timeline as I understood it:

Two years ago: Job taken (last season's finale)

18 months ago: Hood and Carrie find the guy who recruited Hood into the BlackOps team. After finding out he turned Job over to someone else Hood thinks Job is dead and gives up looking for him.

17 months ago: After going on a drinking binge, Rebecca finds Hood in the motel and offers him her uncle's hunting cabin.

Some time in between then and when Brock finds Hood living in the cabin Proctor is elected Mayor of Banshee, the police department gets a new headquarters and Rebecca is murdered.
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject:

Deputy Cruz is driving Hood home after he was interviewed and had blood taken as a person of interest.

Cruz: (after a period of silence and after Hood was starring a her for a moment) Is there something wrong?

Hood: Sorry, you just... you reminded me of someone for a moment.

Cruz: Mmm, the deputy who got killed? Indian gangbanger broke her neck?

Hood: I think I like you better when you don't talk.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject:

He's back!

They (bleep) Job up pretty good. I bet he'll have PTSD. And what a bummer that they lost the money. I hope they hunt whatshisface down.

Rebecca was pregnant with Hood's kid? Holy (bleep). He's going to kill whoever killed her. I'm starting to wonder if it was Proctor.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
He's back!

They (bleep) Job up pretty good. I bet he'll have PTSD. And what a bummer that they lost the money. I hope they hunt whatshisface down.

Rebecca was pregnant with Hood's kid? Holy (bleep). He's going to kill whoever killed her. I'm starting to wonder if it was Proctor.

They brought his boyfriend from NY in to help with the rescue. I thought Job killed the guy that did most of his torturing. Shot him in the head with no hesitation.

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject:

That ending reminded me of a certain scene from Hannibal season 3.

I thought they killed that guy off too soon before I realized this season is only 8 episodes. Only 3 episodes left.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject:

Love me some Banshee.
Less action-y than Daredevil. But better acting, writing, and sets than action shows on Netflix.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Love me some Banshee.
Less action-y than Daredevil. But better acting, writing, and sets than action shows on Netflix.

Job shaved his head, he's bout to be my favorite bad ass gay again. He gonna kick some ass.

Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 pm    Post subject:

I love that this show is so tight - pretty much no fluff at all, continuously moving the various story lines along. Looking at just three more episodes left though...damn there's a lot going on that needs to be tied up.
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject:

The final 3 episodes are gonna have to be pretty fast paced to cover everything going on!

The old Aryan guy got messed up by younger Bunker at the end, didn't see that coming. Was probably too distracted after Job shaved his head with feeling like "oh damn he's back to being him again!"

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Moses wrote:
The final 3 episodes are gonna have to be pretty fast paced to cover everything going on!

The old Aryan guy got messed up by younger Bunker at the end, didn't see that coming. Was probably too distracted after Job shaved his head with feeling like "oh damn he's back to being him again!"

I didn't either. I thought the old guy was going to join forces with Proctor and they would clash for dominance.

Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:10 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Moses wrote:

I didn't either. I thought the old guy was going to join forces with Proctor and they would clash for dominance.

Especially after the old man made the threat to the cop, thought that was going to be a battle between those 2. Wonder if young Bunker will be able to keep his end of the deal to Proctor now, or if he will even want to.

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject:

There may be a lot of blood shed the final season, I think Hood will finally get to kill Proctor at the end...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10
Jump to: