Banshee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject:

So no one is going to mention that Byron Scott is Carrie's shrink?
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:40 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:

That ain't Byron Scott. That's surprise (bleep)!

languge warning -

jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:43 am    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

That ain't Byron Scott. That's surprise (bleep)!

languge warning -

Lol word...I knew it was Doakes. But are you sure Doakes isn't BS?!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Feg4CIcAIi9d0.jpg

We know Byron wasn't putting in extra hours in the film room. Probably moonlighting as an actor.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject:

Uncanny.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject:

I was just watching him on Dexter the other day...
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:39 am    Post subject:

Only one episode left.

I thought there might have been a twist that Clay killed Rebecca, leading to an ultimate showdown of him vs Proctor. I wonder who would win.

Good to see Job got his money back(and more), completely (bleep) over that hacker guy in the process.

Can't believe there's only one episode left.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject:

Love me some Job. He's still my favorite bad ass gay. When Clay takes his glasses off some ass kicking bout to take place.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:10 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Love me some Job. He's still my favorite bad ass gay. When Clay takes his glasses off some ass kicking bout to take place.

He's transgender (based on his wardrobe). But I'm not sure he's gay. Has he ever had a love interest? I can't remember.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:

He's transgender (based on his wardrobe). But I'm not sure he's gay. Has he ever had a love interest? I can't remember.

I think he had one, sorta. Remember when he went to NY and joined up with a big Black guy Fat Au? He was there when they rescued Job.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Technically, based on wardrobe, he's a cross dresser. He may be gay, straight, or transgender.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Technically, based on wardrobe, he's a cross dresser. He may be gay, straight, or transgender.

Until mentioned I never gave thought to cross dressing. Cross dressing is a complicated subject. It doesn't tell if the CD is gay, bi or straight. Men and women have mates of the opposite sex. Job has a friendship with Hood. He also has one with Fat Au. Yall got me thinking. Thank you for shaking cobwebs.

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Series finale tonight.
aachan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject:

"Banshee Pennsylvania... Suck my (bleep)."
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject:

That's one of the best series in some time. Proctor went out guns blazing. It never crossed my mind he would kill Burton. Great finale, no loose ends.

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject:

Spoilers

So Clay did kill Rebecca. I (bleep) knew it.

Great finale. Sad to see it end.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
That's one of the best series in some time. Proctor went out guns blazing. It never crossed my mind he would kill Burton. Great finale, no loose ends.

See you in July when Power comes back.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for a great 4 seasons Banshee!
For the past 4 years, you've been better than 90% of TV shows out there.
Justified last year, Banshee this year. My favorite action shows keep ending. ;(
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:58 am    Post subject:

This season felt like it was disjointed from the rest with the way it started a year and a half later in the timeline. The ending made it worthwhile. One of the few times I'm completely satisfied with how everything wrapped up. Great finale imo. Last 15 minutes was TV at it's finest. Loved it.
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:31 am    Post subject:

One of my favorite shows in recent memory, very sad it's over now.

Thought the final episode was the best in this season, was kind of wondering if Hood & Carrie would ride off into the sunset together, but nonetheless still a good ending.

Don't have much to watch now, any recommendations on similar shows that people watch?

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject:

Gotta agree, Banshee was one of the best series ever! Very few weak episodes, every one had it's fair share of violence!

The fights between Hood and the Albino (in prison) and Hood and the MMA guy were a couple of the best fights ever on TV.

This was one of the best final shows in my recent memory, unlike Dexter and Breaking Bad, although the Justified ending was ok...

Hope you all saw the show rap-up that ran after the credits, which had mini interviews with all the cast...
Free_Kobe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:45 am    Post subject:

When I was watching it last night, I didn't realize it was the series finale... I was wondering why everybody was getting killed off.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:35 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Gotta agree, Banshee was one of the best series ever! Very few weak episodes, every one had it's fair share of violence!

The fights between Hood and the Albino (in prison) and Hood and the MMA guy were a couple of the best fights ever on TV.

This was one of the best final shows in my recent memory, unlike Dexter and Breaking Bad, although the Justified ending was ok...

Hope you all saw the show rap-up that ran after the credits, which had mini interviews with all the cast...

Glad they dialed that part down a bit. I remember in Season 1 it seemed like every episode Hood was getting beaten to a pulp, going home and screwing some super hottie, and then showing up for work the next day with just a few scratches on his face. I knew we'd eventually see a showdown between Hood and Burton.

When the season started and I saw Eliza Dushku had joined the cast as an FBI agent I thought it was ridiculous but looking back throughout the series at other badass hotties like Rebecca, Nola Longshadow, and this new deputy Nina it got easier to accept as just part of this fantasy world.

Did anyone take a close look at the case file Dawson left for Hood before she left? Did it reveal Hood's real name?

Loved the ending. I thought for a second Sugar had talked Hood into rejoining the Banshee SD but preferred the ending with him leaving Banshee headed out towards the unknown and Sugar closing down the bar for good. It brought a sense of closure to all of it.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject:

I wondered if Job got all the $23 mil back and, he gave a chunk to Sugar, but I didn't see him give any to Hood or Carrie, did he keep the rest for himself?
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
I wondered if Job got all the $23 mil back and, he gave a chunk to Sugar, but I didn't see him give any to Hood or Carrie, did he keep the rest for himself?

I think we can safely assume he probably hooked them up based upon his personality. Job's a high character guy.

On a tangent, Eliza Dushku looks hotter at 35 then she did on Buffy at 22.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

I think we can safely assume he probably hooked them up based upon his personality. Job's a high character guy.

On a tangent, Eliza Dushku looks hotter at 35 then she did on Buffy at 22.

Yes.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10
Jump to: