OFFICIAL KOBE INJURY & RETURN JOURNEY THREAD....12/8: KOBE'S 1ST GAME BACK...HOW'D HE DO? (Pg. 107)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1eyed_jack
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject:

Lowest Merion wrote:
Um, two trailers? Watching a jersey for two minutes was kinda (rather stated way more than) enough. Just play if you can. These theatrics are pretty (bleep) stupid. But, whatever. Welcome back.

I must admit. I did the same thing when I had the flu a while ago. I asked my friends to come over and shoot me doing all sorts of awesome things (cleaning the dishes, drinking Scotch, watching Homeland), before I went back to work once I was healthy. It really pumped everybody up at work. So, maybe I'm wrong.

Awesome, you work somewhere where 10s of thousands of people pay good money to watch you work?

What exactly is your job?
dood23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject:

The second trailer was fan made.
Jeggs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject:

1eyed_jack wrote:
Lowest Merion wrote:
Um, two trailers? Watching a jersey for two minutes was kinda (rather stated way more than) enough. Just play if you can. These theatrics are pretty (bleep) stupid. But, whatever. Welcome back.

I must admit. I did the same thing when I had the flu a while ago. I asked my friends to come over and shoot me doing all sorts of awesome things (cleaning the dishes, drinking Scotch, watching Homeland), before I went back to work once I was healthy. It really pumped everybody up at work. So, maybe I'm wrong.

Awesome, you work somewhere where 10s of thousands of people pay good money to watch you work?

What exactly is your job?

it think it's obvious he is a professional dancer.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject:

That 2 minute video of his jersey is so ridiculous is that what all of the Kobe-first fans have been working on while they have taken a break from watching the Lakers?
mattnz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
That 2 minute video of his jersey is so ridiculous is that what all of the Kobe-first fans have been working on while they have taken a break from watching the Lakers?

It's 2 minutes? I watched while taking a (bleep) and still had to find something else to watch after.
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject:

KOBE RETURNS TODAY!!

IT'S BEEN A LONG JOURNEY FOR US ALL SINCE KOBE WENT DOWN....

TODAY THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR US ALL BEGINS!!

WE ALL WILL WITNESS HOW HE PLAYS AND HOW HE PROGRESSES....OUR JOURNEY CONTINUES!

WELCOME BACK KOBE!!
kobe209
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

You should be quiet, and be happy that a top 3-pre injury player in the entire world is back on our team. No need for the hate

Last edited by kobe209 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

wot?
kobe209
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

Double post

Last edited by kobe209 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject:

kobe209 wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

:no:

You should be quiet, and be happy that a top 3-pre injury player in the entire world is back on our team. No need for the hate

I'm not hating I just think the video is ridiculous. Two minutes of highlights would have been much more interesting.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
kobe209 wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

:no:

I'm not hating I just think the video is ridiculous. Two minutes of highlights would have been much more interesting.

I am sure people would have said something negative about a video like that also. People are looking to find things they dont like before they even hit play.
Gwyn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject:

Lowest Merion wrote:

You mad, breh?

God bless Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Maria Onore Bryant.
Gwyn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

Not as ridiculous as your entire posting history of passive aggressive shots at Kobe and his fans.

Great Lakers are always celebrated. If you can't understand that, then you are not a Laker fan.

God bless Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Maria Onore Bryant.
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Gwyn wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

Not as ridiculous as your entire posting history of passive aggressive shots at Kobe and his fans.

Great Lakers are always celebrated. If you can't understand that, then you are not a Laker fan.

Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject:

Gwyn wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

Kobe is returning. Welcome back
AshesToAshes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject:

kobe_luver wrote:
Gwyn wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

In b4 the standard hater "I'm a laker fan not a Kobe fan"
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject:

AshesToAshes wrote:
kobe_luver wrote:
Gwyn wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

In b4 the standard hater "I'm a laker fan not a Kobe fan"

I have no interest in having this argument today. Lets all leave the focus where it should be right now.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject:

the video doesnt make me mad at all, its just funny. and its hilarious that people actually enjoyed watching it. is the video fitting,maybe in 2013, but for sure its over the top.

does it matter, no. therefor should it make you mad,no ; if it makes you mad then you probly had a really crappy week.

as you can see, i have more answers than Sway.
funny because its actually kind of like people getting mad at kanye;when has he earned the right to talk crazy? - ya. and do i view the crazy talk as hilarious?- certainly!

Twenty4
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Kobe returning on the 8/12/13

8 + 12 + 1 + 3 = 24. All the stars align for an 81 point game. GOAT.

In all seriousness, I can't wait.
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject:

Twenty4 wrote:
Kobe returning on the 8/12/13

8 + 12 + 1 + 3 = 24. All the stars align for an 81 point game. GOAT.

In all seriousness, I can't wait.

2+ hours to go!!
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject:

for his first month or two back hes going to be "kobe Johnson" for sure. over-passing until hes more comfortable in his explosiveness.
he will evolve by the end of the year tho; and people wont expect it. you'll hear people thinking that kobe will forever be Kobe Johnson, after what he shows in the first month.
Mamba3301
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

Brian Tyler ‏@BrianTylerMusic 6 Dec
It was an honor to compose the theme music for the amazing @kobebryant and his return to the @Lakers ! #GOAT https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153631619540341

To answer your question, no...because not every Laker fan is a bitter Kobe basher like you. Some LAKER fans are actually excited that the team's best player, who has been through thick and thin with this team, for almost two decades is coming back after a devastating injury that took place 8 months ago. It's a bit strange that the only thing you could do was mock the video. The best part is that the Kobe-first fans have more of a life than you do...at least they don't waste half of their lives talking about someone they don't even like.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Mamba3301
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject:

I love when these Kobe haters can't share the excitement of his comeback the way the rest of the NORMAL Laker fans can. They are so obsessed with hating and trying to look like "sensible" team-first fans (whatever the hell that is), the only thing they can do is mock the video...so sad
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject:

Mamba3301 wrote:
I love when these Kobe haters can't share the excitement of his comeback the way the rest of the NORMAL Laker fans can. They are so obsessed with hating and trying to look like "sensible" team-first fans (whatever the hell that is), the only thing they can do is mock the video...so sad

So much symbolism. When the lightning strikes the jersey, and the lights fade out...beautiful
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 106 of 107
Jump to: