All-Time League 2013 Team-By-Team Statistics (through 10/29)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> All-Time League Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: All-Time League 2013 Team-By-Team Statistics (through 10/29)

THROUGH 10/29

Last edited by GoldenThroat on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 60 times in total
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Here is my link to my Google Docs spreadsheets for league stats

I have it broken down by team, with each player having their own sheet per team.

I also have a cumulative player stats one so we can rank, easily, who is tops in what stat.

I am having some trouble, though. I am trying to set up so the sheets will look up stats automatically, but my functions aren't working. I doubt it will look up across files, but even within the same file across different sheets, my look up set up is not working. Hopefully someone here can fix that.

The files should be open to anyone with a link. That means all of you have access now. This will be an honor system, meaning we expect all of you to be honest and not alter numbers.

There have been quite a number of player drops and adds. The sheets reflect original team rosters at the end of the draft. We will keep all selected players there to make it more realistic.

I appreciate any and all help maintaining these sheets. I am adding stats for some of the first games, but it will take a while. Once I am caught it should be easier, but I would appreciate your help. Both in data entry and fixing these look up and equations problems.

Thanks, everyone.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
1since71
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for your hard work encina1
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject:

1since71 wrote:
Thanks for your hard work encina1

Absolutely this.

Encina...I'll be of no help to you from a technical standpoint, but let me know what I can do to streamline this process.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject:

So I have a ridiculous amount of time on my hands right now (shocking, I know), so I'm trying to do everyone's stats through the current games. Encina, when I click the link you provided, it doesn't come up as an editable document, and I only see a couple of stat categories. But I'm completely useless when it comes to things like this, so it's probably my issues. If you could provide some guidance on how to access/edit these, I can do a lot of data entry.
MysticWang
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Thanks guys for spending the time on this. I'll try and put some time in after my move.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject:

I have all of the game logs done for each player. Now I just have to apply the formulas and whatnot. I hope to have all of the teams stats posted by tomorrow night.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> All-Time League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: