Official [FREE AGENCY] Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2759, 2760, 2761 ... 2902, 2903, 2904  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golden_Emperor_24K
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:22 pm    Post subject:

T-wolves interested in trading for thad young of 76ers. Maybe we can help facilitate a 3 team trade with randle going to philly thad young nash and hill goes to t-wolves? Everybody wins in this trade
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Golden_Emperor_24K wrote:
T-wolves interested in trading for thad young of 76ers. Maybe we can help facilitate a 3 team trade with randle going to philly thad young nash and hill goes to t-wolves? Everybody wins in this trade

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Who are we even getting back? I hope this is sarcasm...
watchME
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject:

PF.randle
C.embid | noel

jelous
Golden_Emperor_24K
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject:

30 wrote:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Who are we even getting back? I hope this is sarcasm...

Kevin love and kevin martin to form the kkk trio lol. Just trying to find sth to talk about. Long summer.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject:

^ ???
Golden_Emperor_24K
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
^ ???

Kobe, kevin, kevin=kkk imagine if they give us derrick williams too. Kmart, kobe, williams, love, boozer better than any lineup we got right now.
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
^ ???

Kobe, kevin, kevin=kkk imagine if they give us derrick williams too. Kmart, kobe, williams, love, boozer better than any lineup we got right now.

U high or something? Derrick williams plays for kings
Golden_Emperor_24K
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
epak wrote:
^ ???

U high or something? Derrick williams plays for kings

Im a bit cluess about the twolves roster..either way ill take kevin martin and kevin love and fillers with randle nash hill and hou 1st going out

Last edited by Golden_Emperor_24K on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject:

30 wrote:

Kevin love and kevin martin to form the kkk trio lol. Just trying to find sth to talk about. Long summer.

I got ya. We are cool!
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject:

30 wrote:
30 wrote:

I got ya. We are cool!

That's the last thing we want, Kobe wearing all white again that is.
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject:

fansincemagic wrote:
30 wrote:
30 wrote:

I got ya. We are cool!

That's the last thing we want, Kobe wearing all white again that is.

Cha*n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Lakers' roster climbs to 12 with Monday signing of Wesley Johnson

The Lakers officially increased their roster to 12 on Monday with the re-signing of forward Wesley Johnson..

"I’m happy to welcome Wesley back to our team and am excited to see him develop further after taking such great strides last season," said General Manager Mitch Kupchak in a statement. "Wesley possesses elite athleticism, and has the potential to develop into an excellent defender."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-roster-12-wesley-johnson-signs-20140728-story.html
Bard207
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30 pm    Post subject:

Apparently you have missed the background - setup in regards to the Timberwolves being interested in Thaddeus Young.

Minnesota eyes Thaddeus Young

Quote:

The Minnesota Timberwolves have expressed interest in Philadelphia 76ers power forward Thaddeus Young as a potential replacement for Kevin Love, according to sources close to the situation.

Sources told ESPN.com that the Wolves, while continuing to discuss trade proposals that would send Love to the Cleveland Cavaliers, have been exploring their options for acquiring Young from the Sixers, either through a separate transaction or as part of an expanded Love trade.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject:

can i just post this for fun without getting criticized............
some random guy on twitter said he saw Beasley at LAX and Beas said he's signing with us..........

goodnight

edit: said guy, works at LAX.. has lots of recent picks with athletes there. https://twitter.com/edgar_jazz15
crackadon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
can i just post this for fun without getting criticized............
some random guy on twitter said he saw Beasley at LAX and Beas said he's signing with us..........

goodnight

edit: said guy, works at LAX.. has lots of recent picks with athletes there. https://twitter.com/edgar_jazz15

i appreciate your post and everything, but why did that dude feel the need to go and insult Beasley right after?

Quote:
The only reason i didnt take a picture with him is because i only take pictures with real celebrities #MallerUp @benmaller

http://twitter.com/edgar_jazz15/status/494036372076761088
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 am    Post subject:

Would you guys take on Kevin Martin and Barea if Dieng is also included? Martin's contract is pretty bad but Dieng might be worth it. Maybe we can get into that Bulls-Love deal, Minny might be inclined to give up Dieng if Mirotic and Taj are coming back. I don't know if I would do it just because Martin's contract ruins our flexibility the next two summers. Also doubt Minny does it.
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject:

Crazy 4 team trade here, bear with me.

Lakers out: Nash, HOU pick
Lakers in: Dieng, Martin, Barea

Minny out: Love, Dieng, Martin, Barea
Minny in: Thad Young, (Wiggins, Bennett or McD, Taj, Mirotic), maybe pick(s)

Philly out: Thad Young
Philly in: Nash, HOU pick

Bulls or Cavs well you know. Love in, package above out.

We end up with 3 building blocks in Randle-Lin-Dieng and a solid team this year. Martin hurts though but Dieng on that contract of his is a steal.

Lin/Barea/Clarkson
Martin/X
Kobe/Swaggy/Wes
Boozer/Randle/Davis/Kelly
Hill/Dieng/Sacre
lakurluv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:21 am    Post subject:

Please people, stop trading Randle away, he's our pick, our future so let's just live with it for now. Maybe 3 years down the line things might change, but until then he's our guy.
At the same time, we need to relax on the pipe dreams, let me freely type this in bold so no one gets offended but everyone understands my true feeling.

NO AND I REPEAT NO BIG NAME FREE AGENTS/ALL STAR CALIBER PLAYERS ARE COMING TO THE LAKERS UNLESS KOBE HAS ONE FOOT TOTALLY OUT OF THE DOOR.
We should be happy to get any second tier free agents that might make a difference on this team, but I honestly can't see Kevin Love Coming unless Kobe is gone and there's another significant wing player to replace him. Love is not a franchise player!

It's that simple... If you can't get that around this league, then you're living in a huge fantasy...

Randle as of now is the future of this franchise, plus whatever Top 5 pick we get for next year.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:48 am    Post subject:

I guess Beez makes some sense at the minimum, but I would think it would be a partial guaranteed contract where the team could cut him in January if it were the case. Perfect place to showcase his talent and improvements (particularly on defense). LA is the new place for draft busts to try to reclaim their careers.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:02 am    Post subject:

Rather have Devin Ebanks than Beasley
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:05 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:

Yeah, not that thrilled about the notion of Beez. But I'm also not worried that much anymore about him. He may just be a minor presence who may/may not work out, and unlike his stints in Minny/Phx, he won't take the team down with him.
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:06 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Who is Ebanks?
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:28 am    Post subject:

lakurluv wrote:
Please people, stop trading Randle away, he's our pick, our future so let's just live with it for now. Maybe 3 years down the line things might change, but until then he's our guy.
At the same time, we need to relax on the pipe dreams, let me freely type this in bold so no one gets offended but everyone understands my true feeling.

NO AND I REPEAT NO BIG NAME FREE AGENTS/ALL STAR CALIBER PLAYERS ARE COMING TO THE LAKERS UNLESS KOBE HAS ONE FOOT TOTALLY OUT OF THE DOOR.
We should be happy to get any second tier free agents that might make a difference on this team, but I honestly can't see Kevin Love Coming unless Kobe is gone and there's another significant wing player to replace him. Love is not a franchise player!

It's that simple... If you can't get that around this league, then you're living in a huge fantasy...

Randle as of now is the future of this franchise, plus whatever Top 5 pick we get for next year.

IMO Kobe already has one foot out of the door. These last two years are his retirement tour. Still hope he can be effective and play consistently. I will just sit back and enjoy the show.

Also think there are more important factors that are keeping the elites out of L.A. then Kobe's ego or lifetime achievement contract.

Better situations, more money, teams with HCs and systems in place, actual rosters with foundation players instead of revolving 1 yr players "proving" themselves.

Lakers are as unstable a franchise as the League has right now. And until they can show some proof of stability and intelligent decision making they will continue to be the team that begs players to come only to be disappointed. Hoping that Scott can provide some consistency and respectability over the next few years. Time will tell.

Trading away Randle or bringing in knuckleheads like Beasley do not promote confidence in any potential free agents. They are all watching. Think rationally about what they see. I have been a Laker fan for decades and I would not choose the Lakers if I was a FA either.
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 am    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:

We end up with 3 building blocks in Randle-Lin-Dieng and a solid team this year. Martin hurts though but Dieng on that contract of his is a steal.

Lin/Barea/Clarkson
Martin/X
Kobe/Swaggy/Wes
Hill/Dieng/Sacre

No thanks to martin. Can take 1 of their sf in budinger or brewer who has 2 more yrs and expire with kobe rahter then martin
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Lin/Barea/Clarkson
Martin/X
Kobe/Swaggy/Wes
Hill/Dieng/Sacre

No thanks to martin. Can take 1 of their sf in budinger or brewer who has 2 more yrs and expire with kobe rahter then martin

They won't give up Dieng without us taking Martin, heck they might not even do that. Martin has a player option on 2016, maybe we get lucky and he opts out. I really like this trade for us. We might give up on the 2015 FA class but we would gain a very young and good C on a very cheap contract. We can roll with that team for two seasons and add someone for the MLE next summer. Then in 2016 we go big for the missing piece. Doubt Durant comes but maybe a guy like DeRozan.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2759, 2760, 2761 ... 2902, 2903, 2904  Next
Page 2760 of 2904
Jump to: