Official [FREE AGENCY] Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2887, 2888, 2889 ... 2902, 2903, 2904  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronnyjeremy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN
Rex Chapman said Calipari was off to the Lakers a few months back, now he's arrested for stealing from Apple store: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/scottsdale/former-phoenix-suns-player-rex-chapman-arrested-for-stealing-products-from-scottsdale-apple-store

Still better than Broussard and Ric Puker
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject:

LOL T-Wolves just blowing smoke / wishful thinking
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject:

This seems like a weird situation.... I don't believe for one second that Phoenix has no interest in dealing with Minnesota... they have a lot of young talent like Brewer/ or Pekovic that they can have if the Wolves really want Bledsoe... plus possible future considerations.
Peoples Hernandez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
LOL Rich Paul and the rest of the LeBron clique Windhorst included just blowing smoke / wishful thinking

FIXED

"It's all entertainment" -Rasheed Wallace
Peoples Hernandez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject:

The season is fast approaching and you mean to tell me that Minnesota, a team with zero cap space, wants to give Bledsoe the max??? ...LeBron's friends are so ridiculously dumb it's borderline pathetic. They got their mouthpiece Windhorst in on it too by reporting it in order to try to get other teams involved ...Jesus, how lame.

pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Trade deadline rumor: Jordan Hill possibly to Suns for Gerald Green
Maybe this is what the FO had in mind all along when they gave J-Chill that fat contract.
Quote:
While the Lakers have addressed most of their deficiencies, one glaring weakness they still have is at small forward.
The Lakers are in the Western Conference, a place that is littered with solid swingmen.
The Lakers are in need of a solid athletic small forward, and Gerald Green could be the missing piece in Tinseltown.

DEADLINE TRADE?
Peoples Hernandez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject:

When will guys realize that by signing on with LeBron's friends as representation it won't mean you'll get the same LeBron treatment. Bledsoe is the latest example of this... Be your own man bro.

Mini Mamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Maybe this is what the FO had in mind all along when they gave J-Chill that fat contract.
Quote:
While the Lakers have addressed most of their deficiencies, one glaring weakness they still have is at small forward.
The Lakers are in the Western Conference, a place that is littered with solid swingmen.
The Lakers are in need of a solid athletic small forward, and Gerald Green could be the missing piece in Tinseltown.

DEADLINE TRADE?

Didn't we have Green a few years ago in training camp but he got cut?

I'd love to get him as he had a great season last year and we could use help at SF.

But if we were to trade Hill I don't know if I'd be comfortable with Davis and Sacre as our only centers.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Question: if the Suns fail to get Bledsoe to take the QO does that mean they would have no choice but to trade him and (accept the best deal possible)?
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:

DEADLINE TRADE?

Lol prefer j hill to green 100 times
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Quote:

DEADLINE TRADE?

In a vacuum, yeah I agree. But considering our depth (or lack there of) at the 3, as well as Hill's injury history, it's not all that unattractive of a deal...
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
Question: if the Suns fail to get Bledsoe to take the QO does that mean they would have no choice but to trade him and (accept the best deal possible)?

No, he'd still be restricted so if another team wants to sign him, the Suns could match their offer. Now that its so late in free agency, no one really has enough money to give him the kind of contract he wants so he might have to take the QO just so he can be an UFA next year. If a team did want to sign him now, they'd probably need pHoenix to facilitate the sign and trade so Phoenix is really in the drivers seat.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:

DEADLINE TRADE?

I could be missing something but it looks like this article is just one guys random idea and isn't based on any real rumors.
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject:

AY2043 wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Quote:

DEADLINE TRADE?

In a vacuum, yeah I agree. But considering our depth (or lack there of) at the 3, as well as Hill's injury history, it's not all that unattractive of a deal...

Na hill is still better then Green no arguement even if its vaacum
AirShooter
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

The Suns don't want Bledsoe to take the QO. They would LOVE it if he fails to take the QO.

If the Oct. 1st deadline passes, the QO expires, and Bledsoe is no longer allowed to take the QO and become an unrestricted free agent next summer. However, because the QO was never withdrawn by the Suns prior to expiration, the Suns retain restricted free agency rights.

So that means, even after the QO expires, the Suns can still match any offer sheets. Bledsoe would still be a restricted free agent, and not able to go to any other team without the Suns' blessing.

From Oct. 1st to March 1st, Bledsoe can either sign with the Suns (or a sign-and-trade) or sign an offer sheet with another team and submit it to the Suns so the Suns can match it or not (not many teams still have cap space to trouble the Suns).

After March 1st, Bledsoe may not even do that. Bledsoe, if he's still unsigned, may not sign an offer sheet with another team after March 1st. His choice then is to re-sign with the Suns or go unsigned for the rest of the season.

If Bledsoe sits out the entire season (just by staying home, or by going to play overseas or something), then the Suns may repeat the Restricted Free Agency by submitting another QO next summer.

Basically, there is no way Bledsoe can leave the Suns without their permission unless he takes the QO and plays out the 1yr contract. He can't run out the clock by sitting out the season. The Suns can just keep submitting a QO every free agency and keep him restricted forever.

The Suns would LOVE it if he failed to sign the QO and it expired on Oct. 1st, since then Bledsoe loses all leverage.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:27 am    Post subject:

I'm guessing in the next few days a lot of teams are gonna go really hard after Bledsoe...... cause of media-day and training-camp sessions starting... they want a new player to get used to the new culture as soon as possible.... so I think the rumor mill is gonna run wild soon.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject:

Ramon Sessions signs with the Kings per WOJ

Quote:
Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account ‏@WojYahooNBA

Free agent guard Ramon Sessions has reached agreement on a two-year deal with Sacramento, league sources tell Yahoo.

Oh well... I thought we had a chance to get him.. the Kings used there bi-annual exception...
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject:

Ramon Sessions agree to 2-year, $4.2 million deal w/ Sac-Kings:

Quote:
Sacramento needed another ball-hander and distributor, and Sessions is exactly that. He'll likely challenge Darren Collison for minutes, though Collison was signed to a three-year, $16 million deal and has been penciled in as the starter. Sessions' arrival is bad news for young guard Ray McCallum's chances of playing meaningful minutes.

SESSIONS link
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject:

Typing kings. They let a nice young talent like Thomas go and get middling players like Collison and sessions.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject:

The Lakers probably want Bledsoe over Sessions anyway... but it's always nice to get the player that is more realistic...... It's gonna be interesting to see who the Lakers might add to solve our weaknesses...
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:51 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Typing kings. They let a nice young talent like Thomas go and get middling players like Collison and sessions.

Just like the old saying: A tiger never changes its stripes.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
The Lakers probably want Bledsoe over Sessions anyway... but it's always nice to get the player that is more realistic...... It's gonna be interesting to see who the Lakers might add to solve our weaknesses...

INTERESTING, INDEED!
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

Thomas is a nice talent but he's to short.... he also has questionable defense... if it wasn't for his star offensive ability he would have been out of this league by now.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:03 am    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

Thomas is a nice talent but he's to short.... he also has questionable defense... if it wasn't for his star offensive ability he would have been out of this league by now.

Sessions and collisions are career backup PGs. Thomas can be a 6th man scorer. Big difference in talent.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

Same thing was said about Allen Iverson, the real Isaiah Thomas, Nate Archibald, Mugsy Bogues, etc. and the list goes on ad nauseum.

"IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG, ITS THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG" Mark Twain
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2887, 2888, 2889 ... 2902, 2903, 2904  Next
Page 2888 of 2904
Jump to: