Hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
Reflexx wrote:
Way to go people. Make broad unfounded about people who dont agree with you.

And some of you claim to be against prejudice and stereotyping? LoL.

Whats funny and sad this guy is calling me a piece of crap and my Wife and I go to Hatti to help out over there. My wife is part of midwives for Hattie and volunteer our time and money to help out. Also we foster a boy over there that was starving and we pay for his housing and food for the rest of his childhood. We help people in everyday life with our jobs especially my wife as a nurse. Your right we may all disagree but to put down somebody else usually means there ignorant and do not have good communication skills so they resort to name calling.

I'm sure some of these immature posters will still find excuses to label you negatively.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Reflexx wrote:

Whats funny and sad this guy is calling me a piece of crap and my Wife and I go to Hatti to help out over there. My wife is part of midwives for Hattie and volunteer our time and money to help out. Also we foster a boy over there that was starving and we pay for his housing and food for the rest of his childhood. We help people in everyday life with our jobs especially my wife as a nurse. Your right we may all disagree but to put down somebody else usually means there ignorant and do not have good communication skills so they resort to name calling.

I'm sure some of these immature posters will still find excuses to label you negatively.

I have my fair share of negativity no Doubt I am sure many people on this board do great things including yourself. The difference that I have with many is that I believe people can make any situation better and do great things no matter what your color is and that people focus on the negative or the wrong things. Seriously we have a huge problem in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Oakland with shootings and killings but the Administration ignores that so they can avoid there mistakes and failures of this country and people follow it. We all can make a difference and it starts with ourselves. I am furious with this President because I believe he is really trying to separate us as a country and as a race. Wish you all well and if I got to preachy my bad. Night.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject:

tl;dr Zimmerman fans having a tea party.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:

Who's a Zimmerman "fan?"

More stereotypical and prejudiced assumptions FTL!
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
C M B wrote:

Who's a Zimmerman "fan?"

More stereotypical and prejudiced assumptions FTL!

Way to stand your ground.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ChrisCrossed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject:

This wont end well.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
A drop in the bucket. He needs to do that a hell of a lot more to make up for the responsibility he has for ending a child's life. He may have been acquitted, but a child died as a direct consequence of his actions.

He's not guilty.

Do you not understand what acquitted means? I know he was found not guilty. He's still responsible for that boy's death.
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
Reflexx wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Reflexx wrote:

I have my fair share of negativity no Doubt I am sure many people on this board do great things including yourself. The difference that I have with many is that I believe people can make any situation better and do great things no matter what your color is and that people focus on the negative or the wrong things. Seriously we have a huge problem in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Oakland with shootings and killings but the Administration ignores that so they can avoid there mistakes and failures of this country and people follow it. We all can make a difference and it starts with ourselves. I am furious with this President because I believe he is really trying to separate us as a country and as a race. Wish you all well and if I got to preachy my bad. Night.

Keep doing your good deeds, it may not be publicized but it is one step in the right direction. Unfortunately, the herd mentality and the ignorance in this country (and this board) is a powerful force that is very hard to overcome.
#11/08/16 America became GREAT again
#Avatar-gate
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
realking24 wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
A drop in the bucket. He needs to do that a hell of a lot more to make up for the responsibility he has for ending a child's life. He may have been acquitted, but a child died as a direct consequence of his actions.

He's not guilty.

Do you not understand what acquitted means? I know he was found not guilty. He's still responsible for that boy's death.

or trayvon could be responsible for his own death when he came back to fight zimmerman.
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject:

Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
realking24 wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

He's not guilty.

or trayvon could be responsible for his own death when he came back to fight zimmerman.

Let's not stoop to their level. This topic is about the HEROISM of George Zimmerman.
#11/08/16 America became GREAT again
#Avatar-gate
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Sorry fellas, Obama's still President.

And much to your dismay, he's still black. Keep burning them virtual crosses, though.

/Thread

!...
Laker4andmore
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject:

I wonder if crime in the Zimmerman neighborhood is down now that criminals have to worry about someone being able to defend themselves after being assaulted.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Laker4andmore wrote:
I wonder if crime in the Zimmerman neighborhood is down now that criminals have to worry about someone being able to defend themselves after being assaulted.

People were already allowed to defend themselves.

Nobody but Zimmerman truly knows what happened. He might have been in the wrong. He might have been in the right. But everyone is just guessing. And many people are guessing based on the race and stereotypes. Both sides are guilty of this. But the "hate Zimmeman and anyone that hives him the benefit of the doubt" group somehow thinks that their own prejudice is somehow morally superior to what they accuse Zimmeman of. Like there is pride to be had in bigotry.

I don't know what to think of Zimmeman. But I will say that he did a mighty good thing helping the people in the car accident. Props for that.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: